Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!!

Friend what I can do is talk to you or tell you about my wallet I also advise you my wallet that is binance I suggest it if you do not have a wallet because it is very good in every sense in security in buying and selling it is very good in addition to very useful my wallet .

• +1 1

There are many good and popular wallets such as trust wallet, tron link pro, safepal and many others The important thing is that the wallet is well protected and well coded

My dear friend, I advise everyone about the original Yobit wallet personally. I have not found a similar one because it keeps profits securely and without charge, even as it is that you can transfer money from it to investment directly

• +2 1

Dear Friend! There are many wallets but I found Yobit and trust wallet very useful easy to use secure and low commission fee. So fee free to use these and rest assured these has very tight security. 

Hello my dear friend, I think that the Yobit wallet is wonderful and completely safe. In addition to being an electronic wallet, it is also a platform for currency trading and you can trade and invest in it.

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum, there are many types of electronic wallets in which to deposit your money and invest it for trading, such as Yopit., Blockchain ..., coinbase and others .. For me as a beginner, I chose the Yopet wallet and I find dealing with it very easy as the financial transactions that I make are done It is quickly installed and features a reliable and high-precision protection system that is difficult to penetrate by the crooks that have become so numerous today

• +3 1

I think you can use coin base, trust wallet, block-chain and so on. There are innumerable of them. But my advice will be 1st you have to watch preview and search on the google. Then you will know what will be perfect for you. Thanks for the post. 

Hello everyone. My dear brother, the wallet is an important point in the crypto world, so we have to guess while using one of them, and I'll give you the 5 most important wallets you can use:
Jaxx wallet: Jaxx wallet has become very popular due to its speed, feature set and ease of use.
Blockchain wallet is one of the most popular cryptocurrency wallets for bitcoin.
 Coinbase wallet
GreenAddress wallet
 Coinomi wallet.

• +4 1

Do not worry, my friend, there are experienced people in this forum who can help you and provide the best of their information and experiences in order to benefit you or other beginners

There are many friends, in particular I used coinbase and yobit are good but I recommend that you investigate and decide yourself, we will not all have the same opinion.

Currently there are many very good and safe mail carriers that we can use personally I usually use several but in particular I can recommend the 2 that I use the most called Payeer and Uphold are really good you can find more information for you to know them in depth.

• +1 1

I think focusing on the most popular wallets is the best solution, so I recommend using coinbase, blockchain, or even the Yobit platform that you can use as a wallet as well.

I am going to recommend my wallet, the one I use called binance, you will not have any problem with this wallet since it is very safe in every way, that is why I recommend that you use it the same to be sure, inform yourself looking for more information to be sure of what I'm telling you.

• +1 1

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think there are a number of valves that can be trustable festival is your bit bloch can I use both of them and there are really great all of your money save in those wallets

There are several wallets in the crypto world each with it  features and characteristics,but I recommend you to go for coinbase,it's well recognised and it security is unique,your funds are very safe in coinbase,try using it,I'm sure you'll like it

• +1 1

In fact, I only use one wallet, which is yobit, it is safe and reliable, and you can store money in it for long periods, now I have a little satoshi currency that I receive from the forum, so I prefer using yobit.

• +1 1

In my opinion trust wallet is more secured and legit wallet and I am using it and always recommend it to others. It has many useful features and easy to work and our crypto funds are always secured in it.

Dear friend, welcome to you
I advise you to use yobit wallet because it is a legitimate, wonderful and very reliable portfolio and you can invest in it and trade and it has great popularity and many big traders deal with it so you have to learn from this forum how the investment process in order to invest correctly

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Welcome my friend there are several wallets in the forum but from my point of view I see that Yobit portfolio is the best at all it is easy to use as it is safe and shows you the profits you make from your active participations and you can withdraw your money from it good luck 

• +4 1

Many wallets are available, but I prefer three wallets that are wallets that I trust. The first is blockchain and the third, and also the last is yobit. This is very safe. Because of low and highly secure transaction costs, millions of users use them. @shakeelsherpao

Welcome my friend, if you are interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, you are at the best stop, just focus on working according to the rules and with an organized plan, and the recent cryptocurrency will definitely benefit you, I wish you good luck.

• +4 1

There are tons of trusted wallets including Fost, Binance, Trust, and Yobit. I am currently using Yobit wallet effectively and that is because it is very safe and you can transfer it with low fees.

Hello my friend, there are many wallets on the Internet, but most of them are fraudulent and unreliable, and I advise all beginners to rely on the platform affiliated to the forum because it is safer and no one can enter it and steal money and all the wallets must be confirmed before putting money in it and  Thank you

• +4 1

For Bitcoin wallets for Android systems, there is a Bitcoin wallet, which is very old and has been downloaded more than a million times from the Google Store, which is easy to use and safe .. As for the iPhone, there is a breadwallet, which is one of the best wallets and enables you to send and receive payments in an easy and fast way .. As for wallets Bitcoin for computers, I recommend electrum, which is the best wallet for beginners and non-beginners.

• +2 1