Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!!

I don't really know much about wallet because I am new here, but I think everyone wants a wallet that provides maximum security to their money. So friends, which wallet is the best and offers maximum security among the wallet.

Welcome my friend, of course, to have a secure wallet is a matter, it is very important that you only have to choose there are three safe and reliable wallets, the most important of which is yobit in the first degree, which is the most important and there is coinbase and also the blockchain. All are safe, but the best yobit because it has a reduction in transaction fees.

welcome here my dear companion, everybody realizes that yobit is the best online plate for him and having a lot of security as a us online wallet. So attempt to utilize this man it is absolutely protected. so my dear companion as per my perspective you ought not inquiry any longer you should go there and exchange and contribute there. Want you to enjoy all that life has to offer my companion for future working.

There are a lot of wallets are creating daily most of them are fake. Be sure that you are using real one otherwise you will loss a lot. Always  try to use famous wallet. Currently my one of the most favorite wallet is coinbase . This wallet is safe and take less time for transaction and also contains less transaction fees. So you can use it without any doubt . binance, yobit, strex, Trust wallet are also some trusted wallet. 

There are number of wallets but the most popular and trusted wallet is yobit because it give us benefit by investing our coins in its invest box and in return we get good profit from it. Our seniors also have a good feedback about yobit. Best wishes for all 😊

Dear colleagues, I hope that you are all having a good time in your life and that I can say about reliable wallets, there are many to choose from, therefore the choice is yours, whoever is in the large forum can find a lot of information in the portfolio session but they are still highly recommended the wallet of your choice provides you with your private keys
A big greeting to the whole community

I think wallet with block chain technology is better than any of them because it holds our data and then chained together which is more secure from frauds.

welcome dear, there are several wallets that you can use to save your money, but for me I find that yobit is the best, because it is more secure and has several ways to withdraw or invest money according to what you want and do not ask for personal information in return, and also there are other wallets such as blockchain, coinbase and you can Try them out and choose the best.

Hello friend in my opinion block chain wllet is a good wallet that is trusted by a lot of users in the crypto currency market. We can always use block chain wallets for safety and security in the crypto world.

Thankyou.

I think for this platform yobit is good which i also use and i fout it really easy for transferring money online to other site or invest it again to earn some more profit like uh can trade

I cAn tell you more about trust wallets is good wAllet that everyone makes as security of ur btc or tolk coin so anytime if you need you can go to ur cryptocurreny 

On 1/11/2021 at 3:49 PM, Elena951 said:

Dear friend  I am not yet aware of this as I am new to this forum.  But I hope that by the comments of the experienced members I will be able to know better about it.  Thanks everyone

Dear, me and my brother and all my friends work in this forum and we all use trust wallet on yobit. Trust wallet is safe and reliable so I recommend you to use trust wallet too.

• +1 1

First of all welcome here my dear friend, everyone knows that yobit is the best online plate for him and having much security as a us online wallet. So try to use this man it is totally safe. so my dear friend according to my point of view you should not search anymore you should go there and trade and invest there. Wish you all the best my friend for future working

Firstly welcome on this platform . There are many 

wallets like 

Blockchain .

Coinbase.

Hardware .

Yobit.net 

But in point of view i prefer you only  yobit.net 

exchange wallet .Because it is really easy to use 

and provide a good security .It also show our work

which we done on cryprotalk.org .

Thanks for reading .

Yes my friend, welcome to this wonderful forum. Working with it is fun and with it you can learn about investment methods and enter into them, as well as gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and can make money through it.

According to my opinion trust  wallet is one of the best wallet it has unique features bro and it also have very low fees go and invest there trade there it is very secure and safe

Allah's plans are better than us !

There are many famous wallets that you can use and trust in order to store your money in them, such as coinbase,bitcoin core,and Breadwinner AG, I wish you all the best, my dear friend.

Hello my friend, because in this cryptographic world we are going to get many secure wallets where we can save our earnings such as Yobit, trust wallet among other trusted wallets.

Dear there are numerous acceptable wallets with which you can set aside your coins, however, as I would see it, you will not discover in a better way than blockchain, a stage that has proven its value in the field of cryptography and has a decent position.

Friend, it depends on what type of wallet you are looking for, since there are different types of wallets in the market, but if you are going to use one for free, I can tell you that the same Blockchain wallet is very safe, we also have TrustWallet and Exodus, in addition to that you can also use web wallets like Uphold.

Choose a hardware wallet this wallet is an offline wallet.This wallet kept the bitcoins safe.No one can access the assests.Because this wallet have a cold storage and not connected with internet so their is no chance of hacking so try this one. 

Thank You

The Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows sending, receiving and storing tokens for cryptocurrencies on the Ethereum blockchain, this open source wallet designed with an emphasis on simplicity, aims to provide an easy-to-set-up and straightforward platform.

Yes my dear you are welcome in the forum first of all and I tell you. Don't worry about it and I think with the passage of time you will learn what is this. So don't worry I say you coinbase and blockchain is the best wallet.

• +1 1

Yes actually there are numerous acceptable wallets with which you can set aside your cash, yet as I would see it, you won't discover in a way that is better than Yobit on the grounds that and really I dont think about more yet I sincerely catch wind of that wallet and furthermore in light of the fact that a stage that has demonstrated its value in the realm of cryptography and has a decent standing.

Same implies to me. I'm still a new member on the forum so I don't know anything about the wallet used on this forum. But I have started making enquiry from the expert on the forum to guide me on the best and easy wallet to use. Have a nice day mate, more greetings.