Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!!

Thank you very much, my friend, for asking this question. I am new here on the forum and I want to know the safe and easy-to-use wallet

LGood question dear and I read many online web site and read their rules and regulations and their security settings but I find yobit wallet best of all others.it is safe and sound account and it's ruel and regulations is also so easy.it is a secure and safe wallet for every one.and it's transaction fees is normal.it is best wallet for every one.

Yes, there are several wallets that you can use to save your money, but I have found that Jobit is the best, because it is more secure and there are different ways to withdraw or invest money than you want and what you don't want.  In exchange for personal information as well as other wallets such as Blockchain, Coinbase and you can try them.

There are bunches of acceptable and confided in Wallets in cryptographic money like hot wallets, coinbased and trust wallet you can pick any sorts of those yet recall and take it to thought that we may fall into a wallet that doesn't suits on our exchanges.

Hello everyone, I have had the opportunity to use several wallets, but I consider that one of the easiest and safest to use is Uphold, it contains in its board several important cryptos, its commissions are low, and you can send money from your uphold account to another similar one, very quickly, through an email, it is something additional that makes this wallet interesting.

Dear there are many wallet to save and exchange your money. But i am using coinbase and trust wallet. These are the best in my view. Now binance is top of the list. We can trade in the binance.

• +4 1
  • +5 2

Welcome to cryptotalk forum. You will definitely gain some knowledge and experience by reading people's post in the forum. There are lots of crypto wallet available and its depends on your choice. I prefer to use Trust wallet or binance. 

My friend, I think that Yobit wallet is the best in the beginning, as it is easy to use and takes low fees, and most importantly, it is reliable and has a secure payment system.

According to me, Cryptocurrency has a new platform called wallet .Who is known as Yobit.It is a best wallet and now you can save your money in it without any problem. Thanks

Hello dear friend, I am also new to this forum and I do not have enough information, but I learned the basic rules and adhered to them in order to get better earning and gain more experience and knowledge

• +1 1

You are welcome my friend,  well  frankly speaking the most trusted wallets that I know and that I used are trust wallet,  block chain wallet,  and binance I have used them and they are very safe seriously. It has tight security and I don't think any scarmer will have access to scam inside those wallets .

• +1 1

There are alott of good wallets out there but according to my experience trust wallet is more then enough because it is easy to use and it is very good in terms of safe and secure and has many useful features.

Hello mate. Actually there are so many wallets available now but only very less are secured and trustable so we want to be beware about that. In my opinion yobit is one of the best I have saw because it has amazing security and very trustworthy wallet.

You can create a wallet on the platform of the forum because it is very safe and you can trust it, and most of the members here have an account on it and it has a good reputation in addition to you can invest in it

• +1 1

My friend, I mainly dealt with two wallets, namely the Trust wallet and the Atomic wallet, both of them are very good wallets for a secure wallet, they are fast sending and receiving, and the ability to exchange currencies within them easily and this is what distinguishes them really Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

For good and trustable wallet I suggest you to use trust wallet or coinbase wallet. If you are a beginner then you can use coinbase wallet. But trust wallet is safe and secure and also its transaction system is great. 

The best good and reliable wallet for hacking is the YouBet wallet. It is really cool and easy to use compared to other wallets and you don't have to bother to connect it with CriboTalk and keep your privacy secret.

• +2 1

As a new beginner trust wallet is suitable. You can trust it and get help by it.Many members get help by use trust wallet. So,you can use trust wallet for get benefits.I hope you get your answer of your question. 

• +1 1

Brother, let me tell you one thing, if you have to ask about any good wallet , then you can also go to the wallet setcion and ask this question  in this section, you should not have asked this thing, but if you have asked, then I should tell you that coinbase  just make a very good wallet and I am using her, you also use her, she has many benefits and she is easy and she works very fast. 

Numerous blockchain wallet give you the offices of safe our coins yet trust wallet is best wallet with great security.yo can store any digital currency coin.yobit wallet is likewise free from any danger wallet you can store you cryptotalk pay there.it all upon you that is not difficult to use for youself .

Many blockchain wallets offer you the benefits of our secure currency but the Wallet of Faith is the best wallet with good security yo easy to use for yourself.

Welcome, my friend, a good wallet is the one that provides you with a high level of security because many frauds and fraudsters are skilled at their work, and I tell you that the platform's wallets are safe and good for saving money

Dear Close, I think a good and reliable wallet is a blockchain wallet.  It is safe and reliable.  Here one can easily increase profits by saving, trading and investing in any cryptocurrency.  Transactions are completed quickly and various benefits are provided.  So if you want to keep your currency safe in crypto, you can definitely use blockchain wallet.

For me, my friend, I chose the Yobit electronic wallet, and it is distinguished by that you deal with it easily and it is the most secure and comfortable electronic wallet, and it deserves the trust to use it

• +3 1

There are many types of wallet on the Internet, but for me I chose the yobit platform, as I read a lot of publications that encourage its use and when I started using it, I found it easy to use and has a good protection system. Investing and trading through it is very easy and you can also link it to your account on the forum and withdraw your money