How do you feel about the Cryptotalk forum? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do you feel about the Cryptotalk forum?

I'm new here like most here but in enjoy this forum every bit and i like to spend time here on this forum. This platform is so interesting and a learning sea. Knowledge is alot about cryptocurrencies and also earning is good whatever the earnings is i focus on learning first.

I'm very grateful to be part of the cryptotalk family/community. and I hope moderators will continue giving us some blessings and continue improving the forum so that the new generation will benefited on this forum also, I'm still a student and I could say that this forum is a great site to earn money since the only requirements are gadgets and internet, and also knowledge about cryptocurrency, but a little knowledge is still okay since you could learn here something new.

Honestly I’m trying to invest my talk tokens in Invest box , because there are you got one present per day and the minimum sum of invest is only 10 talk tokens, so i think it can be make a lot of profit, if you invest your tokens every day. 
I like this forum, because there I can improve my crypto knowledge, and earn some money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I am very happy in  this crypto talk forum .  I am new member in the forum  and I work  few days ago .  l am very happy to joining  this forum  because it is gavinig us more earning and learning chance. I learn more knowledge from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

According to me this is great platform for all those people who really want to do something but due to the limited resource they have no opportunity so they can join this forum its really helpful 

It's such a good platform where you can acquire knowledge and income at the same time and it is very good for students. It's very easy to post here and i always try to write according to topic and Yes i'm ok with 10 talktokens. Im still new i didn't earn yet. I have no idea how to sell talktokens but i'm learning each day. Simply i can say Crypto is the best experiences i have ever had.

Edited by sniyashoaib
Due to bad net conection it has posted multiple times.

Actually this is a good and great forum also opportunity platform which helps a lot of people to achieved more knowledge and experience and i think this matter takes time and gives us knowledge and money together.

This is the lone stage where we can learn and acquire at the equivalent time.i think that its valuable in my every day life. Our English language abilities is better through this site.

The forum is very cool because it provides us with knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them. It's cool and easy for everyone to make good money profit.

Hello my friend, I see the Cryptotalk Forum, a forum rich in knowledge, in which we will reap the fruits of our work, my friend, because it depends on credibility in dealing and a safe forum for profit ..
And I am satisfied with what I achieve in the forum because I am here working in order to gain experiences and develop my ideas that lead to achieving a financial profit that covers my daily expenses.
I wish you success, my friend ..

On 1/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, tienda said:

Dear members newbies, before all, you are welcome to our Cryptotalk community and I hope you will stay here for a long time!

CryptoTalk Forum - Earn Bitcoins for Communication

I'm interesting to know your opinion about, how do you find Cryptotalk?

For you doing a post here on this forum, is easy or hard?...

Are you satisfied about the 10 Talk token per post?...

What are you doing with your Talk token?...

Are you using Investbox to hold your Talk token?

Or selling your Talk token every day?...

You are welcome with your participation and opinions...:classic_rolleyes:

Yes dude as im a new member in this forum so I don't have much knowledge regarding payment but I really feel interesting to work here and I don't find difficult to complete task of 100 post as I learn alot of new things.

• +1 1

I Spend 2 hours a day some time i enjoy to work in the forum and some time i get bored but its not that hard to earn money like a job.As far as talk tokens are concerned i am selling them every day.

• +1 1

Thanks for this warmly welcome . Crypto is best platform for earning we can learn on this platform it not only for earning we can also learn here . earning here is simple . we can also improve our skills here it is also best for students 

I feel very happy to work on this platform this platform is very important for me. I am very glad that people here are really supportive and helpful. While using this forum, I never get bored and I got lots of information and ideas on crypto currency. 

In my conclusion, CryptoTalk could be a very great stage so that we are able exchange with speculation additionally gain without venture. We are exceptionally cheerful after joining this stage since it is giving us more wage. And we enjoy investing our additional time securing information since the more information and involvement we have, the superior we are going be able to perform in this industry, thank you.

Hello my dear friend I am very happy to work on this site and I love to work here because I can link Aadhaar with earning from here I hope you understand my words thank you my dear friend.

Here on this platform,cryptotalk. I am a beginer, I'm very impress with this basic easy work.  It has made my work much easier, beacuse here I only have to post 20 useful a day, on the basis of which it gives me a reasonable earning.There is a very good way from where we can learn new things and earn at the same time.

I am new on this platform, I joined it a few days ago.After joining this, I have learned many things that I did not know before.Before joining this my English was weak but now I am seeing a lot of improvement in it.

I want to say that I have learned a lot from this platform 

My objective of joining this platform is that I can get maximum knowledge.

I consider myself lucky that I was able to join this platform.And I am very thankful to this platform.Because this is sucha great platfor.

I would say that Cryptotalk is a very good platform so that we can trade with investment and earn without investment.  We are very happy after joining this platform because it is giving us more income.  And we enjoy spending our extra time acquiring knowledge because the more knowledge and experience we have, the better we will be able to perform in this industry. Thank you.  And a good amount of money is also available The best thing about the cryptocurrency platform is that it connects people and each person does his or her own work without spreading any violations.

On 1/10/2021 at 11:13 PM, fahimshahriar2020 said:

I'm a newbie here. I love this site because it gives us both opportunities earning and gaining knowledge. But, still I don't have paid post. So I don't have anything to told you. Thanks for the post and forgive me if I mistaken 

I'm truly appreciating on this stage as I'm procuring and learning at an equivalent time. 
am really enjoying on this platform as i am earning and learning at a same time. 

For me its very easy to post here and i always try to write according to topic and yes i am satisfied with what this platform is giving means happy with 10 talktokens for every post and i just keep talktokens and sells after somedays when i have much. 
For me its extremely simple to post here and I generally attempt to compose as indicated by theme and yes I'm happy with what this stage is giving methods content with 10 talktokens for each post and I simply keep talktokens and sells after somedays when I have a lot.

yes cryptotalk is very gorgeous platform for gaining knowledge and earning. This platform is very great. I thankful to all community of cryptotalk who designed like that platform which gives us learning and earning both at the same time. It is a huge thing for us. Are you agree guys?

Hello my dear friend:

I am feeling very well about crypto talk. I think this is the best platform in the world so far where not only we can earn but learn too about digital currencies and digital marketing etc which is very useful these days. I am very thankful to crypto world. 

Thanks dear for asking. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

A very wonderful place to be. A forum where knowledge is sort without paying a penny, where you earn handsomely for contributing you quarter as an encouragement and reward for being committed. My special regards to all admins and all member of this great platform. Thanks.

As a friend in my opinion, I can say that the Cryptocollicus Forum is one of the best in the field of cryptocurrency, also the forum is very useful and because of the great information.I have spent part time for this site, it is a helpful platform for earning and learning.  Our English language skills are better through this site.  And we write fast and work fast.