How do you feel about the Cryptotalk forum? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do you feel about the Cryptotalk forum?

I feel great and positive about it. When a person gives his time to something and in return they give him somthing then his trust and will to work increases. So cryptotalk pay back and that is something motivated members to work even more amd hard and relevant. Overall this is a great institute and also to earn some bucks.

Feeling good to be a member of this forum because its a very good and helpful forum for all members and students also we can learn here and earn money easily by this forum we can learn about trading and we can improve ourself  easily by this forum.

We just have to follow the ruels of this forum need to create useful posts and helpful posts and  write good and ideal words in the forum to get good reputation and earning.

Hello everyone

In my opinion it is very suitable plateform for me as both learning and earning is available here. Writing/sharing of post is very easy and simple here. As i am a new member if this plateform hence i am not much familiar with talktoken policy.

I really like this platform because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can easily earn money if you have a knowledge in this about..

It offers us all chances to gain and gain information. But, I haven't paid a post yet. So I'm not going to people who want to earn a decent job to make a lot of money every day by only working from home in this pandemic to be the condition of this world economic growth in the work about which information abounds.

This forum is great about cryptocruncey i am getting knowledge from this forum but not earn mony because i am fresher here. I hope soon i am able to earn money on this platforum. When I get tokens i want to invest those on some where and get huge profit. 

Hello there dear friend, in my opinion crypto talk is a website where we learn and also we can earn money in the process. This website provides us with good insights on how to trade and also how to invest in crypto currencies.

Thankyou.

Dear Friend, Many thanks for welcoming us. I think Cryptotalk is best  platform here all members support one another and give their Best. On this forum we can learn a lot and came to know about trading and investing of cryptocurrencies which is help for us in future. 

How are you doing from Cryptotalk because here I think those who can do something good can only feel here then they want to do something good if they show up to do something good here because if there are some good girls can make good comments then they gain some good knowledge here.  If they can do it then they will get some good education here so they can get some good education here. I hope those who work will be able to do something good.

I have become very supportive by working here. This forum is a good looking forum. Thousands of people work here. From here we get a lot of money to work, it stays by our side in need. Working here has led to our success. I thank this forum for making such a beautiful platform.

Feeling about cryptotalk is same as you are about to get daily expenses from your parents that is very joyful when you are using this forum for earning and learning. 

• +3 1

in . to deal with in terms of publications. I do not think about publis because I did not know all the rules yet. Regarding talk, it is. ok my dear friend

My dear I think cryptotalk is the best forum of earning in this world This form is very suitable for students From this forum you can learn and earn at same time Many of my friends are earning well from this forum This forum is giving the youth a great opportunity for employment. I am sure this forum will be very helpful for you if you want moderate  earning  without  investment 

• +1 1

My friend creating posts on this forum is so easy if you have proper knowledge about crypto forum  I satisfied with 10 token per post and I invest my talk tokens in youbit invest box and wait when talk price goes up and I sell my token . 

On 1/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, tienda said:

Dear members newbies, before all, you are welcome to our Cryptotalk community and I hope you will stay here for a long time!

CryptoTalk Forum - Earn Bitcoins for Communication

I'm interesting to know your opinion about, how do you find Cryptotalk?

For you doing a post here on this forum, is easy or hard?...

Are you satisfied about the 10 Talk token per post?...

What are you doing with your Talk token?...

Are you using Investbox to hold your Talk token?

Or selling your Talk token every day?...

You are welcome with your participation and opinions...:classic_rolleyes:

Hello my friend, I am feeling blessed after getting to know about the cryptotalk forum. But I am facing a problem. The problem is that I am not getting BTC of my positive reputed posts. Yesterday I got satoshis of only six posts but my approved and positive reputed posts was 19. Before this, I got less earning many times. I hope this amazing platform will fix my problem.

Good question. I want to share my feelings so i am very happy you create this topic. 

I am really enjoying on this site. Because from this site we are earning a lot of money and getting knowledge at the same time. This site is really amazing. I hope i will earn a lot of money to complete study. I am happy because i got a chance to work here. 

• +5 1

I'm really enjoying this platform because this is the best platform where we can learn and earn at the same time. Before joining I I didn't know anything about crypto but after joining I learn a lot and this kind of knowledge will help me in the future. So I'm feeling very lucky to be able to discover this forum.

I used the investbox for a long time for Talk, it was doing great in the beginning and price drop was going to happen but I didn't expect the price to go as low as 13 satoshi, this caused a loss in Talk holders and I hope that price of this asset is revived soon.

I am very happy with this website It has helped us a lot And hope to continue doing so It is better to work on fazool work than wasting it It gives us a lot to learn And the best part is that we are paid to work 

I joined this platform with the advice of my friends and brother and became a part of this forum. I am very happy to work in this forum. I do my job with complete honesty and interest. I spend time in this forum day and night and work hard to create a good quality post.

• +1 2

On 1/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, tienda said:

Are you satisfied about the 10 Talk token per post?...

What are you doing with your Talk token?...

Are you using Investbox to hold your Talk token?

Or selling your Talk token every day?..

I like this forum very much.  I am satisfied with 10 talk token per posts but talk token value disappointed me. I collect my talk token and than invest in yobit investbox for getting good profit.  I sell these talk token after 20 or 25 days  .

• +4 1

I am very happy in working at this forum. This is absolutely a knowledgeable and remarkable platform. 

For me doing posts daily is very easy and i am enjoying my work at this forum. I am satisfied with the payment of 10 talk tokens for one post. I am not using investbox and i am withdrawing my payments on daily basis.

According to my point of view the crypto forum is a great forum which is mostly used all over the world except few countries .number of people are using this plate forum and getting more benefits from it .you learned here about crypto currencies and make posts and earns free bitcoins from this forum.

A very nice topic.  I feel very good about the Cryptotalk forum. It is a very nice forum.  A lot of people work here every day.  Working here I learned a lot about the unknown.  I am very happy to be able to work here.

The forum is enjoying a lot I am learning a lot from here I have not invested anything here at the moment There is one thing that we get to learn a lot from this forum here.