How do you feel about the Cryptotalk forum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do you feel about the Cryptotalk forum?

@tienda @haod @Kanji @Nay7

Yes the truth is that we have to identify the key idea to what you are saying right now the greatest idea is to really be effective in growing your influence , there is a lot of effective its really right to really be good and be good to be right we have to grow the right idea right now is what one gets from the forum this is really important we are able to understand things happening right now

• +2 1

First of all, the presentation image is good, in my case, cryptotalk seems like a good opportunity to share your opinions and also to publish about what is known about the cryptographic world, as to whether it seemed difficult to create or publish an article, At first it was difficult for me because I did not know how to write a publication, but now, I agree that thank God it is easier for me, since I have been learning how to do it correctly.
I also consider that the way in which we have been granted, the token, is a good amount, well that is in my case, I consider it good since if we think the platform allows us to be able to make 50 daily publications, it is something that I do not think that It can be done, but I consider it a good opportunity or quantity to create publications. For the invest box, if I have maintained some investment, and I consider it to be a good diversification option.

• +3 1

I am still Newbie here, I have not finished the 100 free comments yet, but I am trying to benefit from people who have more experience than me, there is a lot of useful information and ideas in this forum, I find it very cool indeed.

• +2 1

On 1/11/2021 at 1:43 PM, Khizar11 said:

I read many online web for learning and earning money but when I read crypto currency then I am much glad that this forum is best of all other.it is easy forum and also help full for every one

This is exactly the way my brother has recommended this form Cannot do just money Knowledge  is increased by commenting  from different posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a very good form. It feels great to work here and there is a lot to learn from working here so it is a lot of enjoy to work here. Because don't know the passage of time here.

I am sincerely playing in this platform as i'm incomes and getting to know at a equal time. 

For me its very smooth to publish right here and that i usually attempt to write in keeping with subject matter and sure i'm happy with what this platform is giving method glad with 10 talktokens for each publish and that i simply preserve talktokens and sells after somedays while i've much. 

• +2 1

I am working happily in this forum and I consider myself lucky because I am a part of this forum. This forum is very useful. I easily post 20 useful posts daily and learn something new from this forum every day. And we get 10 talk tokens for each post and a total of 200 talk tokens daily and I save them in my wallet and sell when more are collected.

I'm really enjoying the forum that I finished the 100 posts earning crypto money and learning the knowledge of crypto currency. My first day was bitter until when I read series and post in beginners section that increase my confidence to be working

• +2 1

I'm very happy to join this excellent platform because it is very beneficial for students specially and I'm also a student we can learn and earn from this site at the same time I earn money from this site to fulfill my needs

• +2 2

I'm just new to Cryptotalk, I feel very good about the cryptotalk forum because it gives me so much. I cryptotalk  just came to make money. But when I started working, I came to know that I am doing a lot of learning along with earning here.

• +2 1

This is about cryptotalk or just the Talk token? I have read many discussions on both, I will focus on Talk token which seems to becoming an issue for most of us lately, it is a fact that many of us didn't expect the price of Talk to reach this low as it has, it is today just 13 satoshi, and perhaps it is becoming a major problem for attracting authors that have experience with forums and could help a lot.

• +2 1

Undoubtedly, crypto talk is a very good platform. For which we're very satisfied. From right here we will make a terrific quantity of income through making an investment and without funding we will make a reasonably excellent profits. From right here we're gaining understanding. It enables lots to see us all.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, tienda said:

Dear members newbies, before all, you are welcome to our Cryptotalk community and I hope you will stay here for a long time!

CryptoTalk Forum - Earn Bitcoins for Communication

I'm interesting to know your opinion about, how do you find Cryptotalk?

For you doing a post here on this forum, is easy or hard?...

Are you satisfied about the 10 Talk token per post?...

What are you doing with your Talk token?...

Are you using Investbox to hold your Talk token?

Or selling your Talk token every day?...

You are welcome with your participation and opinions...:classic_rolleyes:

Hi friends your question is very important and useful.

I'm new members here I have not a lot of experience .

Buts it's my opinion that I feel very good using crypto.

Because it gives me a huge opportunity for me and everyone.

Many people work here and learn and earn at the same time.

It's very easy for me .

I really appreciate and feel better .

Yes am satisfied about talk token.

I always thanks this platform for give me a huge opportunity.

I hope it's best for me

• +2 1

Well well .I am trying to fulfill my first task before earning. When I earn from this site I will let you know. I ma thinking to save to be honest.

Haha let's seee when I earn something from this forum thanks 

• +2 1

I think this is the best platform that is teaching us a lot about cryptocurrency. I have not seen such a platform where along with teaching, we are also being given money. We make a good money by expend a little bit time on it.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk forum is the world best platform i ever seen.It provides me a a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.So i feel very proud to be a member of this forum.Even i think i am lucky enough to get a chance to work this site.I can earn money easily by working this site.

• +2 1

Dear this forum is good specially for students. Because they work here any time and earn pocket money.

I also doing job and work on this plate forum as part time.

I think its a big and very interesting platform for all of us because its a great opportunity for earning and also learning the trading section because in this future trading are so much popular and if we know  trading before the time when trading is popular than we get more benefit with that

• +5 1

I feel very good after using Kiptotalk forum. I am surprised that I can work in such a convenient forum.  I am learning English skills as well as earning money so I am very proud to be a member of this forum. It is my responsibility to earn money and help others.

• +2 1

Of course I am very happy in this wonderful forum that it is the best site ever to earn money without a doubt that it offers good opportunities for students and the unemployed to earn money and the codes that I received are thinking of investing it.

It's a beautiful feeling. I started working for the first time in my life through cryptotalk forum.I like the new work experience of my life very much. I like working in crypto talk so much.

I am happy crypto talk is very good website this has helped a lot   this is a great website to work it has helped a lot make money so this is best website 

Dear @tienda this forum learns the way of living this forum is the best way for learning and earning by working on this forum we can improve our knowledge and thoughts this forum can solve our finincial problems by working on this forum we can improve our writing skills 

• +2 1

In my view crypto talk is a superb forum. We got a game more knowledge about digital currencies and their trading. Crypto talk actually is a good thing that has happened to me in 2021. I feel this platform secure and is trustworthy.

I feel happy to join this forum and I have also invited my friends to join this forum and I hope that you will continue to work and learn in this forum. First, the forum provided an opportunity to learn about the cryptocurrency, which is the currency of the future. Secondly, it provides good money and I think or money is an incentive to continue and provide the best  Bladafah to spread the idea of the encrypted currency to as many as possible. Third, the forum rules are strict, which makes you read and learn more about the cryptocurrency in order to provide the best information and get a good reputation

• +2 1