How do you feel about the Cryptotalk forum? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do you feel about the Cryptotalk forum?

Hello dear colleagues and I find this great forum called cryptotalk fantastic about all of us who love the world of cryptocurrencies where we can find a lot of information regarding the talk token I do not sell every day I usually save it to collect a large amount
A big greeting to the whole community

• +4 1
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, tienda said:

Dear members newbies, before all, you are welcome to our Cryptotalk community and I hope you will stay here for a long time!

CryptoTalk Forum - Earn Bitcoins for Communication

I'm interesting to know your opinion about, how do you find Cryptotalk?

For you doing a post here on this forum, is easy or hard?...

Are you satisfied about the 10 Talk token per post?...

What are you doing with your Talk token?...

Are you using Investbox to hold your Talk token?

Or selling your Talk token every day?...

You are welcome with your participation and opinions...:classic_rolleyes:

@tienda dear in beginning it was so bored for me, because haven't any idea what is cryptosystem?, what is yobit? What is cryptotalk. Org? And how the whole system is working? But now I am comfortable with this respected platform and relax enjoining here because now have too more knowledge as compare to my past. @Jhon wick

Edited by MT khan
  • +3 1

In my opinion, CryptoTalk is a very good platform so that we can trade with investment and also earn without investment. We are very happy after joining this platform because it is giving us more income.  And we enjoy spending our extra time acquiring knowledge because the more knowledge and experience we have, the better we will be able to perform in this industry, thank you.

• +3 1

In my point of view crypto talk is very good plate forum in begining much of experience i got so this is very creative for students a lot of things which I learn thanks to crypto 

I think this is one of the greatest platforms in the crypto world. In forum cathegory, I think it is absolutely the best. We have some responsiblities , too like introducing this forum to our friends and other people in the crypto world. Also, please respect the forum rules and try to create more useful content. Thank you all my friends.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

First of all thank you very much for this warm welcome.I am very happy to come on this platform Because this platform not only provides opportunity to people but also teaches people to earn in a very short time .People do not need to spend a lot of their time on this, they just have to give their productive time and they can earn a lot.Such an opportunity can provide a good platform and Crypto Talk s a very good platform. 

• +1 1

I enjoy being on site and learning a lot every day,
I try to read several topics, but due to lack of time, I cannot enter all the sections,
10 talk for each post is good even though the price is dropping, but all thanks to the platform and site for this project.

• +1 1

This is my first time that I joined this platform and am very happy by working on this platform because we can work here at any our leisure time of the day and we are just not earning from here rather than we are also learning many useful things from this platform.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is just an awesome platform i think.  I want to earn in online sector.  But in play store i see some apps for earning money but i can't earn from that because they are face.  After that one of my close friend suggest me to work in cryptotalk.  At first i face some problem but the members of this platform help me a lot so i recover them. 

I can earn from this platform.  Not only i can earn money from this platform i also gain a vast knowledge which is very helpful for me in future.  I'm very Proud of a member of this forum. 

Thank you my dear friend💝💝              

• +3 1

Dear partner. I feel very comfortable working in it.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thank you for posting what you need.

• +3 1

As we all know that the earning is the need of the time to meet with our daily expenses. As I am a student so this platform helps me in a good way. I have just not earned from here,I am also learning from this platform. With the passage of time life becomes digital ,so this platform provide us information about digital world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I came about cryptotalk through a friend who had heard about it from someone. So we intended to try it out together but because he was too busy, I tried it alone and here I am today. The tokens I've earned so far have beem safely invested and keep increasing every day. Waiting for the price to rise before I trade it eventually. @MD bagina @Arslanch

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +1 1

I feel imperfectly satisfied that there are some fraudsters who we see duplicating others' posts or asking trivial questions

Hello my friend, I am a new member and I recently joined the forum and I feel a lot positive about the forum. I see that everyone here is cooperative and supports others, and I also found multiple areas to acquire skills and experiences in various fields

• +3 1

Dear friend ,

I tell you something about myself related to this forum. I started work here some time ago . It is my great experience of the life that i joined it.

I comments on useful posts and understand about this forum. 

I feel that to post a useful topic so much attention is required . Useful topics are very rear at that time. 

But i feel very happy to work on it .

• +1 1

Whatever it is, I am happy to join this forum and so far the most important thing I have learned is patience and lack of recklessness

The feeling is great and hope they can stay like that all the time like when the crypto currency coins was in the bull run, the forum gives a lot of opportunities for many people to understand good the crypto currency and can share her experiences here 

• +3 1

I actually feel good to work here.  Honestly saying, I have never thought that I would get a platform like this where I can learn as well as earn money.I have not been working in this forum for a long time. One day my friend told me to work in this forum.she told me the details about this forum and I became very interested and came to work on this forum. Later when I started working on this forum I liked it a lot.Although I haven't been able to get money from here yet, it will take me a few more days to withdraw money from here, but I want to fulfil my desires with the money that I will get from here. Hope the day will come very soon when I will get my payment. I really want to do better work here. I am trying as well. Thank you for your valuable post dear friend!🌸

@tienda i feel very happy by working on this forum dear friend.  I like to spend my free time on that forum because  i learn many useful things from this forum and also earn money. 

I'm really happy to be using CryptoTalk because I'm taking advantage of it.  I saw this as a very good platform when I realized that it exchanges the right amount of work.  I can trade by investing in it and also earn without investment. We will all expect it to move forward

• +2 1

I am very happy to join the KipotTalk forum.  It is only possible if we spend a little time for income in the forum.  Congratulations to those who work in the forum.  This platform has given me a way to earn income.  Being in the shadows is helping me.

• +2 1

Hello my friend.The feeling is great and hope they can stay like that all the time like when the crypto currency coins was in the bull run, the forum gives a lot of opportunities for many people to understand good the crypto currency and can share her experiences here..

• +2 1

On 1/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, tienda said:

Dear members newbies, before all, you are welcome to our Cryptotalk community and I hope you will stay here for a long time!

CryptoTalk Forum - Earn Bitcoins for Communication

I'm interesting to know your opinion about, how do you find Cryptotalk?

For you doing a post here on this forum, is easy or hard?...

Are you satisfied about the 10 Talk token per post?...

What are you doing with your Talk token?...

Are you using Investbox to hold your Talk token?

Or selling your Talk token every day?...

You are welcome with your participation and opinions...:classic_rolleyes:

Thanks for raising this buying my dear friend. According to my point of view cryptotalk is the best plate forum in the world the reason is that we are here for getting more opportunities like learning and teaching about cryptocurrency here with cryptotalk family. And the special thing is we are able to get income from here so we are love with crypto talk. 🥰

• +3 1

I am very grateful and happy to be in the forum,
It does not take much time to share and comment for others and learn from the best features here,
I am trying to use Investbox in the YoBit platform as well, to understand more about it.

• +2 1