Why patience is necessary? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

hello dear hope so you are doing well and dear patience is very important in every field of life because at sometimes in your life when you feel now i did do this and end to do more then this time patience needs and it this forum patience is important in trading and in investment

To me I think the biggest reason why patient is important in this forum is because completing 100 free post is not easy and also it will take you up to 7days before yo start earning from useful pots and without patient you will quit

Because patience can explain to you many important things and understand them well, because if you pass by them quickly, you can overlook something useful that may be needed in the future, your intention to work in trade, for example, because it needs experience with cryptocurrencies and patience at work.

For me patience is the best key of scuess .if you don't have patience than I think you don't have to be do work any forum because you always be in hurry .but forum work according to the rule and they mangae their forum according to the rule .so rule are first work than get reawad.

Patience is necessary in cryptocurrency trading because Crypto market is very volatile sometime you buy Crypto coin but market dump so must have patience and wait for market reversal if you make wrong decision and sell your coin in low prices you will face loss so Patience is the key of success in cryptocurrency trading

• +1 1

Yes, dear, patience is the key to success, and it helps you achieve goals, no matter how difficult they are. Do not be too impulsive and try to compensate for your losses immediately. You have to be patient and work hard and you will succeed, good luck.

The word patience is very important in cryptocurrency trading and I have also read comments and topics that focus on patience. The patient will lead you to learn a lot and make money. We have to take a maintenance of it. 

You  have to be patient, it is a way for the steps of success Some members get tired of work and give up just because they think they are not getting any benefit we make a lot of wrong decesions which may results extremely  high loss

As you can see, I am still a beginner here, and you may have much more experience and information than me
But I find that patience is necessary in everything and we can ask for it in all life paths
As it is said, to obtain what we wish you have to be patient, and here also in the world of currencies patience is necessary to collect as much knowledge as possible.
Whether that knowledge is to create good posts or it is to learn trading, investing, the currencies to use, and a lot of other things.

Patience is most important for newcomers.

As you know you have to make 100 free post at first then you have to creat 20 post per day in order to get paid. Most newcomers get bored after some days for creat do many post. Some of they get negative reacts due to their lack of knowledge so they just gave up.

But you shouldn’t do that. Because success will not come easily. You have to hard work to achieve success. Try to learn from your mistakes. 

Be patience and keep your hard work.

Good luck.

Your question is good my friend welcome patience here in the world of cryptography is very important in trading because it is possible to prolong the process of profit and perhaps lose our money and we need patience to return what we lost and patience we need in the first 100 comments and that we do not

I believe that patience creates an important role in several places where we must use it to carry out transactions that involve money and more if it is our invested capital

Patience is the key to relief, we must give up patience and take the time to gain experience and learn everything about the world of cryptocurrencies so that we can earn money in an easy and fast way. 

Of course my friend you always have to be patient and judge your mind in many things you have to be patient in the performance of your work the world of crypto is a huge world and there are a lot of problems that can challenge you you have to be patient to be strong in your goals and your future

Of course my friend you always have to be patient and judge your mind in many things you have to be patient in the performance of your work the world of crypto is a huge world and there are a lot of problems that can challenge you you have to be patient to be strong in your goals and your future

Patience is essential at this site 
Because patience is the way to achieve your goals and ambitions you have to be brave and I'm waiting for the to come you money 
Break a leg

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to this forum full of useful information
Patience is the key to success, and when we work, plan, search and explore here, we must be patient in order to go the right path, because fast action has no benefit and may generate errors, so you must be patient in work and strive hard to reach our goals and wish you good luck

• +2 1

The need to be patient is that it is your way to reach success in the world of cryptocurrencies, and this means that you must work and persevere and not rush until you gain experience and be able to invest and trade and be far from the losses that may befall you as a result of your haste and reckless trading operations, so patience is the key Success

Hello my dear friend I hope that you're fine I want to tell you that patience is a best policy if you have patience you become successful in your life patience is also needed in this forum if you have patience you can you become successful

Actually it is necessary for successful you know if patience then everything is normal when patience is not here then everything is not normal because patience is our big teacher.

• +3 1

Patience is the key of success. It's is necessary to be successful in every field of life. You must have the ability of patience in yourself to be successful 

Patience is valueable thing for every human being. If you want to success in life then you must work hard. Keep struggling. Never lose hope. Keep patience. Be optimistic. Never stop learning. Gatehr knowledge and skill  

Dear members, patience is necessary because you will not get anything without patience, you will not get knowledge because science needs time, and you will not get money because you have to work for a period of time before the profit begins, so my member friend needs patience

• +2 1

Because everything needs and take time, thats why patience is necessary in the crypto world, things settle down after some time and your revenue generate after 100 free post.

Patience is necessary to achieve many things here and in real life, with respect to investments is very important to have patience because we know that everything is not short term and we must think long term to enjoy the process and do not want to give up at the first time, it is important that we know all this when we can go to the next level.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Patience is the key of earning in crypto space. For example, Bitcoin started from zero price and go up to $60,000 within 11 years. This is a good reason why we should be patient. Because with patience we can achieve many profits. I make you sure, you will be a real winner if you are patience.

• +2 1