Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sal088

Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week

Many people face this problem. You should first take a good look at whether your correct useful post has been completed. If you do not have 100 useful posts, then if you work for seven days after that, you will not get the money until your useful post is completed.

First, I hope that you completed your hundred posts, and if so, these definitely the payment will start anytime, some people spend 8 days or little before there payment begins, but it would surely be paid from the day you completed your hundred posts, so don't worry, everything will be fine.

Friend, did you complete the first 100 free posts? If you have completed it, please be a little more patient and your payments will start. But if you haven't completed the first 100 free shipments, you won't get paid for the first 100 posts you post. After these 100 shipments, your payments will start.

First you must be patience and understanding of the forum policies. The rules indicates that posting will be paid exactly a week time and must be relevant posts to benefits everyone else in the forum. Keep posting valuable crypto posts payment begins the moment you fulfill the slated requirements

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Welcome my friend,

I don't know a lot about that, I hope you get tour payments soon.

I read some replys on your topic and I think bow it's common and there is nothing to be afraid of, your payments will arrive soon to you just be patient and never give up.

Best regards.

The rules have changed. That's why we don't get our payment for reactions. But after completing 100 useful posts and when it is after one week you will start getting paid posts. But I think in that time moderators were cleaning the forum that's why you didn't get any satoshi but you will get talk tokens always. Thanks for the post mate. 

My friend, you must have read the forum rules first and most importantly, or 100 posts which are considered free and will not get earned through them, and the other matter may be suspended, but the earning is only for useful posts that are resident and therefore certainly you will have earned and not after a week you did not get  Thank you very much

• +2 1

I think that because your comments do not get positive evaluations because of that, you do not get paid because this forum does not give money if it is not a useful post and contains a positive evaluation.

• +1 1

You're right.  The Cryptalk Forum establishes that after 100 publications, other publications are paid, that is, after 100 publications, it has a margin of 20 publications, which means that if they receive a positive rating, they are entitled to pay.  , These are useful and quality, and it is provided with rules, payment consent and a list of publications is created by the Eobit Exchange House, where you can see how many publications you have made and how many have been paid, if the publications are positive and days have passed.  , You must go to the forum administrator to see.  However, in the last few days there have been some problems with payments.

Dear mate, don't worry at all. You will receive your payments. You should be patient and keep working. Because patience is the key to success. This forum is a good but in digital world, we should be calm and patient to achieve best. 

I would first like to tell you that the discussion we will discuss about the response has been disabled, now we will not discuss the response at all.  Other than that, I saw many more members having this problem that even after a week had passed they didn’t start paying.  But that's not why you have to worry, because their payment started a few days later.  And they were paid for every post they posted after their first post, so you don't have to worry. It's much better for us.

Be patient it will definitely give you a lot of fraudulent campaigns to get a good reputation for being so late or they are late in paying due to payment and we must use this forum properly

Hello fan guitar talk bill pay. Only reacted posted so you have posted much to be like reacted I think your post is not reactive that's why I took it to talk will not able to pay you you should create a unique quotes real the people will react to your post then to keep your dog will pay you be patience keep your working start

• +2 1

Don't warry my friend. Firstly, you should clear in mind that cryptotalk only pays once your account is verified and your account will be verified once you successfully done 100 comments. So be paitance and keep on  working you will get your payment in few days your payment will take time . Hopes you will get back your money.

• +2 1

You are right brother,note that you are not the first person that I meet complaining about none payment after exceeding 7says but I urge you to be patient it due happened that way due some electronic maintenance.

You will only gets paid when you get your reputation points on each post that you have done. Reputation points are necessary to earn.

By completing the first 100 posts, linking your account to yobit and joining the campaign, we can get paid by creating twenty useful posts daily, and there must be a positive reuptation on our posts. good luck.

I think may be your posts are useful but positive reputation is also necessary for paid post. I don't like it because it is not easy to get positive reputation on every post. But we must try to get positive reputation for earning. 

Your publications must receive positive responses in order to be paid. Your publications must contain useful information in order for the positive responses to be obtained. You must be patient with hard work and you will get money

• +1 1

Earning on this forum as per knowledge start after 100 posts. Once you are done with that every post and reaction you do will get you either token or satoshi as newbie my self i have been told the post that got reaction will get satoshis other then that you will get tokens.

If your don't receive payment of your useful post than there may be some serious reason for this.your post may be valuable in your own sight and may not be supported by moderators and don't earn good positive reputation so you don't receive payment for your post.

The Cryptalk Forum establishes that after 100 publications, other publications are paid, that is, it has a margin of 20 publications after 100 publications, which means that if they receive a positive rating, they are entitled to pay.  Law, these are useful and quality, and it is given with rules, payment consent and a list of publications is made by eObit Exchange House, there you can see how many publications you have made and how many have been paid, if the publications are positive and days have passed.  Done, you must go to the forum administrator to see what happens.  However, in the last few days there have been some problems with payments.

Friend, the only answer I have so that you have not been paid for your useful publications after a week the only answer is that you have not received evaluations in those publications of yours that you have done so something wrong you must be doing, look for if you receive evaluations and what get paid.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. You must be patient and your posts must get positive in order to be paid for. You must be patient and not despair. You must work better and get positive and I wish you good luck