Is the forum system strict or not - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adam adam

Is the forum system strict or not

Hey, buddy. how's it going? Yes, my friend, we should be wary of our actions in this forum because if we make any mistake we may be banned from the forum. And I don't think she's strict laws. Because it is these laws that make the forum evolve and improve. If they cancel these terms, all members will make mistakes and this forum will become useless. We must abide by all conditions. With my best wishes to everyone.

dear friend I want to tell you that yes sometimes the rules and regulations are too much tricks on cute ok we will band for no reason but sometimes it's not too much strict number of metadata is here who checks our activity on daily basis so that's why the rules and regulations is too much streak on cryptotalk

Yes, my friend, the laws here are strict and in case they are violated, it may expose you to direct warning points to you. And if the points are repeated more than three, this will lead to your ban from here. So I advise you to go to the section about the forum and read all the laws related to this platform.  Its application is easy and fun, so don't worry about it, dear

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear Yes, the forum system is very strict and no, and if it is not strict, then it is definitely not going to be a forum in the end, it is harsh on the members, but in terms of the benefit of the forum’s refinement and that the forum’s control is strict law, and we, as beginners, must fully abide by the rules of the forum in general Thank you very much

• +5 1

As a beginner in this platform, I have just finish my first free 100 post not too long ago, I don’t think the forum system is strict because i believe the members of this platform will only receive warning point when they break any rules and regulations of this platform which is clear to all the members.

• +1 1

If you are right, if in this community there would be no rules or conditions, it would really be total chaos.
The rules exist to maintain order and work to be productive, that is what being here is about but if we ignore them it has its consequences, we would lose ourselves in enjoying its benefits.

Yeah, that's right
The system here is strict, and that's to provide a safe and secure working environment.
So yes the system is strict,but that's not something bad ever it's the interests of forum members, we are the beneficiaries of that.

Very important question my girlfriend and useful to all users .. From my point of view.. Yeah .. The forum system is fairly strict .. And if it's the exact opposite of what we see this commitment by users nor we'll see big stars that achieves this site does theory yes to site rules strict and we as users abide by them ..

as for my own opinion if you want to grow here and earn more profitable earnings from this cryptotalk forum you must do some hardwork and following the rules and regulations of this campaign so in that way you can get more learnings about cryptocurrencies and earn at the same time.

It's not that strict to be candid,  well every forum has its own laws but we have no choice but to abide by those laws so that we can survive in the forum and achieve our goals. Is very simple anyway. 

• +2 1

To every better and successful body or platform, there most be rules guiding them, so this is the same with the cryptotalk platform, there are rules might look strict to those that wish to violate any of the rules, because o think we will not face any problem if we follow the platform guidelines very well and also obey that.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, because the issue of warning points makes us work more responsibly. We are trying to adhere to the rules with their finer details, and if we were left to our comfort, there would already be chaos.

• +1 1

I am a beginner here and I do not think it is too strict but you are right on following the rules and making good quality posts that are not copy pasted, spammy, or a scam or else I am sure you will get warning points and then possibly banned.

The platform has stringent guidelines, and any breach of the rules has significant consequences for our accounts, as we earn warning points, and if we manage to violate the rules, we could be excluded from the forum. Rules and regulations are critical for maintaining platform order.

Yes, my friend, regulation must prevail in any work you do, strict rules must be followed, and everyone who breaks them must be punished, because if there is no regulation, chaos will prevail.

I agree 100/100 with the forum rules because they are easy rules and also useful for the forum’s work because if it is canceled, problems and errors will prevail and the forum will become weak and unclean
Therefore, every new beginner must work and walk on the right path and cling to the rules of the forum in order not to be banned or take warning points

Dear in any regions or any site or any forum there are main rules these rules may be strict first I do not see in general that the forum rules are strict rules and working in the forum is a work in general, I have to adhere to a specific order because these obligations are the most important thing that must be  Doing it in order to do the work safely and color these commitments that the forum was in the scourge of content that is not useful at all. Therefore, these rules must be adhered to well. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend ... wherever you go you will see laws ... without laws the chaos will be overwhelming ... so it is normal for you to see the laws, but as for the rules of this forum ... I think they are not strict as it gives warning points before closing your account... so all you have to do is just stick to these rules and you will definitely be satisfied.

• +3 1

I do not see it strict, I see it very reasonable, since without this rule the forum would completely fall into chaos a chaos that could end this very forum, this is why the rules are strict and easy to understand, so that we all have harmony in this forum, thanks to this there are more good things than bad and the knowledge in broader and safer.

yes dear you are absolutely right if the rules of this forum will nit strict then the forum system will completely destroy and everyone do what they to do so that why rules are very important for the forum in order to work smoothly so we should follow the rules and regulation of this forum is we want to stay here for a long time 

Yes, of course, my friend, I invited all my friends to this work : for work here from the best sites that you can work on, because it's a good opportunity to get money, first you have to complete a hundred hang free, and then you will get money and unemployment .

• +3 1

Rules are made to prevent tge disorder or Chios so it is good to keep strictness regarding the rules and regulations otherwise it will hard to control the order at the forum. So always respect the rules amd regulations and never disobey it.

My DH and I want to tell you that the rule of this forum is very strict and you should to follow the rules of this former president be removed and you cannot do anything so my dear friend who showed to be careful best of luck and do your best

• +4 1

My friend, in fact, that the rallies are strict, this is very natural, if not ... We will see a lot of chaos and closed accounts. You abide by the rules and laws, do not try to violate them or bypass them, and if you care whether the forum is strict or not

My friend, in fact, that the rallies are strict, this is very natural, if not ... We will see a lot of chaos and closed accounts. You abide by the rules and laws, do not try to violate them or bypass them, and if you care whether the forum is strict or not

no friend i think forum system is not strict and it important for all of us to obey its all rules and regulation because its make for our safety and security we respect them and always follow them otherwise we create problem for our account and lose the chance to get benefits from this forum.