Is the forum system strict or not - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adam adam

Is the forum system strict or not

Yes, of course the rules of the forum are very strict. And we must follow all the rules so that we are safe from warning points and restrictions.

Yes this forum is very strict in its rules and I think it's healthy for good environment of this forum . If anyone violates the rules then he/she will subjected to ban . So we must work here according to rules of this forum.

It is not strict in the harsh sense, but here there are laws and a policy aimed at reaching the percentage of experts, and excluding the right of fraudsters or those who did not abide by the rules of the forum, before doing anything, think about what you do and what you make with the content, good luck for everyone.

Strict for those who does not know about rules of this forum if you learn rules of this foreign then you will easily work here and then you will be fine and you think that this is too easy for him for working and complete focus just on work and be patience

You are right that the presence of the warning points system controls the work well and also regulates it. This system must be in place so that everyone gets used to the correct work.

• +1 1

The rules are necessary, they are necessary to get the appropriate business for the forum and they are serious, but if you work hard and do not nullify the rules, then there is no need to worry and you must focus on the quality of the content. Don't do some unwanted actions or you'll get a warning

I don't think the forum system is strict. On the contrary, when you stick to the rules and publish useful posts, you will find your job easy. Without these rules, chaos will reign and posts rendered useless.

Anything without rules or laws will fail and chaos prevail everywhere. Therefore, without laws, this platform will deteriorate. Therefore, we must abide by the laws to avoid getting any point of warning. Good luck for everyone.

• +5 1

Hello friend, I totally agree with your opinion. In fact, you created a good topic, especially since you posted it here in the section of our new colleagues, to alert them to the importance of following the policy and rules of the forum to avoid any error even if it was not intended at times, but the rule-following helps accelerate success and progress in grades here in the cipher talk .

• +2 1

In any place, there must be a work system and a work system that includes a system of penalties and restrictions so that chaos does not prevail and the results of work become unsatisfactory for those in charge of work or even members working in the forum.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, we must abide by the rules and laws and work here with serious cooperation and activity, and avoid warning points, and we should go to the positive points and a good reputation because they are the most important in the forum.

• +2 1

posting something should be direct and precise and make everyone understandwhat they want to express sobthey will prosper.if you want your post to be approved you content should be informative. warning points and If we continue to do violation then we may get banned from the forum. Rules and regulations are very important to maintain the discipline at the forum.must strictly follow the rules and try to protect our account from any kind of restriction. Because it's a great platform, I don't want to lose it at any cost. So we have to be careful. 

• +3 1

Everyone should respect the rules and abide by them.
Because those rules have been put in place to control the forum and work and make the standard of work in it better, and whoever thinks it severe is wrong, because successful work needs severe rules to continue to succeed.

• +1 1

It is better for the laws to be strict in order for the forum to be clean and tidy and contain useful and non-random information, and also that they pay us .. so at least they have to check the quality of the content they pay for, and this is their natural right.

Yes, my friend, the forum rules are strict. moderators clean the forum permanently from unhelpful and duplicate posts This is necessary in order to keep the forum clean and neat.

• +1 1

The system is good everywhere, and if it were not for the system, chaos would spread. In my opinion, I think it is important to have strict laws, so that everyone works honestly and without fraud, and follow the laws to avoid the ban. It is easy

• +2 1

In this forum system, ai do not find anything strict. Anywhere that contains a lot of people must be guided by rules and regulations. And the rules of these forum is bearable I do not find it hard to follow.

Of course, we must continue to work with these laws to maintain order in the forum.
At the beginning of my entry into the forum, I noticed that there were many useless or duplicate posts at the time they were deleted by the administration.

• +3 1

You are right my dear friend.  Warning points are very important here in the crypto forum Crypto Talk because they work to organize between members and prevent chaos and violation of established laws.  Therefore, we have to be very careful in applying the instructions and rules in order to avoid the issue of the ban from here.

This is a sure thing that it will be a strict and better system for all members, because if it is not strict, many people will break the laws of this forum and may lead to chaos at work.

I agree with you on that, without these laws and rules, many violations will spread in the forum and many problems will occur, so I believe that these laws were put in place in order for the forum to remain a good place for work and learning

• +3 1

Ofcourse my friend,the rules of this great platform is strict in order to avoid mistakes and to work perfectly and provide useful information, we have to follow the rules and be careful in order not to be banned from working here my friend.

My dear friend, the rules and laws are important things in the forum. Yes, the rules of this forum are strict, but they are what made this forum more stable and organized, so the rules are an important thing in any part of life. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

The only thing that scared me in the forum other than warning points. My friend of mine received the ban without being warned, which is why I am afraid of the ban, even though he was committed to the rules, but now he is very sad and frustrated.

• +3 1

I also believe that, as the existence of a system of warning points to which members are exposed when they violate the rules is one of the most important things taken by the management of the forum, without the presence of censorship and laws in the forum, chaos and indifference will prevail among members and no one will care about the purpose of the forum that is concerned with encrypted currencies.

• +3 1