We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

Really my friend.
I agree with you, I'm a student too. 
I aspire to support my work here to earn money which help me in the field of study. 
Capital to support a small project on the ground in the future 
Here we get pleasure and interest earn coins

Hi dear

Yes you are right from this platform we can get knowledge and earn money at a same time . Yes it is also helpful for students to bear their study expenses. So thank you crypto as i am also a student i hope this will also pfroof profitable for me.

Thank you good luck

Hello dear friend, how are you doing?  Well, this is for sure, of course. By participating in the Crypto Talk forum, we can achieve legitimate earning of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin in addition to learning many things about cryptography at the same time in addition to the issue of earning.

Yes, you are right, my friend. I learned a lot in this forum and I am still learning every day,This, in addition to the money we get, may not be considered a primary source of income, but it is very good for students And the information you get here will not be found anywhere else, and it will make you rich one day If you use it correctly, as happened with many others. 

I am with you in this idea my friend, yes we all need to earn money and learn at the same time, I notice the general interest in this forum, I am working more to strengthen my English, in addition to gaining experience about cryptocurrencies, I hope that we will all gain interest and profits!.

You are right my friend, your topic is interesting, this forum is very useful from all sides as it gains you knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and earning money at the same time, good luck to everyone.

We all agree on this point, everyone here joined first to make money, and with his work on this forum he gained some knowledge.

This forum provides great information about the topics it offers and also improves the language.

You will find yourself learning a lot while spending your time here!

This is the best way to pass the time, earning and learning.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
Yes, this is true. It is a great platform. You can earn money and learn at the same time. You can collect money to start your own business, study or any other project.
And good luck with your work and studies

When I joined CryptoTalk, I did not want to learn to trade and invest, but after I started reading the topics on the forum, I started wanting to learn more about cryptocurrencies.  Crypto Talk makes him love to work in the cryptocurrency field, so I spend more time learning on this forum.

• +2 1

You have the right, my friend, that the Crypto Forum is the best forum for learning and profit..You can learn basic skills here and you can dive into the world of cryptocurrencies and at the same time you can gain the initial profit from this wonderful forum..My joining you is the best thing that happened to me in this period.. Thank 

This platform provides us with a lot of benefits and features for the users as it can increase our experiences by taking advantage of the experiences of other members and we can improve our language and improve writing and reading skills. 

Yes, how wonderful it would be to learn a lot of things in one forum. My English has improved a lot through my practice here،Also, every day I learn new information about cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Yes, you are right. This forum is good and suitable for all. Here we can learn and earn money together, benefit from basic principles, learn and gain experience and knowledge. Through my experience, the forum helps me improve my language and vocabulary for my studies and the development of myself.

• +4 1

Cryptotalk is a great forum which provides us both opportunities learn and earn at the same time so we should spend our most time on this platform so that we can create good and quality content after getting the good amount of knowledge and information from this platform. 

Yes, dear, of course, a modern encryption forum is an educational forum for everything related to cryptocurrencies. We are here mainly in work and search for knowledge in the fields of cryptocurrencies in general, in addition to that this wonderful forum is giving you a simple minus to me two operations, which are its modern work and Bitcoin's work What you publish from the posts and topics in this forum under certain conditions, we get it. Swear by this forum 2 * 1 Thank you very much

• +1 1

My friend, I am a student just like you, and this forum provides me with a lot of knowledge and science about the language and about the world of cryptocurrencies in addition to material profit. This forum is really wonderful.

Yes of course you are right thare you are same work any time and crypto work daily to daily and daily earnings directly send your account so your are learning everytim no time limits and yeah it's such a great platform and I am newbie so this is a beautiful work 

You are right, the forum is the best place to learn the basic principles of cryptocurrencies in addition to earning money to meet some daily requirements. Yes, earning here is not considered income, but we can collect capital from it and start trading it to earn more profits.

Yes we can earn money and get knowledge at the same time. person.we can earn lot of money in short time. We can get knowledge at the same timeSo kodus to this great platform.thanks for you

Yes brother, you are right this platform is very good for invest money for your great value for money for your knowledge invest money in this forum site yes crypto talk is the best way to invest good money in best time and provide good amount on future I hope you understand my opinion.happy posting friend.

Yes i agree with you. Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning and learning. This very helpful for everyone and this is also helpful for me because through this forum we can learn many things and also learned about crypto currency and bitcoin etc. This gives a lots of informations. We can learn and earn at the same time.

Good luck my dear friend, yes, through this forum we can earn money to meet some of the daily needs that we need and at the same time we can gain useful information that increases us experience, development and advancement in this wonderful forum

Edited by Deaadawa

On 1/7/2021 at 12:58 AM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

The advantage of this cryptotalk forum is that we can get money and knowledge at the same time. We can get money without having to spend capital first or for free. We can also gain knowledge because in cryptotalk many people provide or share the latest information or knowledge, especially those related to cryptocurrency.

Yes of course I completely agree with you crypto was one of the few things you can here to learn and get knowledge at the same time it's one of besr thing is that many of people here and they Shair their experiences And the new coming member also learn new things. 

Yes, dear who did this modern encrypted forum, the Crypto Talk forum has two main things: learning everything about cryptocurrencies through active participation in this forum and receiving the rest of the posts by reading in this forum mainly in addition to what we publish here.  Zain them, his modern work and his bitcoin work, I hope everyone abides by their body to know and abide by the rules that will lead to this end. Thank you very much.

• +4 1