We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

Thank's God, because I am a member of this wonderful forum. I learned a lot from him about the world of cryptography and it also gave me a sure profit through the platform.

It is a free trial for the subscriber and also gives you profit and knowledge.

• +5 1

Indeed, this is true. This forum provides us with a lot of knowledge in several areas, and at the same time we can benefit from the money. It takes a little patience and follows the laws. I am also a college student and liked the job very much 

Of course he agree with you we can learn and and at the same time from this great forum .Because when we create posts we will learn about cryptocurrencies and the use of these currencies in the modern world. so this is a great forum for learning and earning at the same time. if we continue working hard then we can learn and earn money from this forum.

• +3 1

Hello dear every member I hope you all are good and doing great your Monster from first of all I want to tell you that I weather report of is a very good and legal platform for those who want to earn money from home on this platform you can same time learn and earn money from home

• +3 1

The Cryptotalk platform gives us the opportunity to learn and earn. We are also learning from here at the same time and can make money by publishing posts.

Yes, this is true, my friend, this forum is very wonderful, in which you can gain a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies in addition to making money.

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you, because this is what distinguishes the forum from others, as the advantage of gaining money and knowledge together is not found anywhere.

Edited by Ali.zx
  • +3 1

you are absolutely right. I am agrees with you. This platform is a very good platform. For those who are completely complete, who do not get affordable, they use this platform to find income resources. We need to work hard . Here you will discover installment for your post which is one of the subjects of this stage. good luck . 

• +2 1

You are right, the forum is a place to learn and make money and there are basic principles of cryptocurrencies that you can learn in addition to investing the money that you have earned from it. Earning here is not considered income, but we can collect capital from it and start trading it

I agree with you that this forum is the platform for learning, knowledge and making money. 
On the one hand, we can learn a lot about currencies, strengthen our language, increase our culture, and on the other hand make money and give our opinions more.
That's why the forum is a way to learn and earn.

Certainly, my friend, you must earn money for the sake of learning. It is very good. There are many people working to earn money for learning if he is a student or learning in any other field.

• +3 1

The platform is the best place for students as it does not take much time and does not require effort
And you can secure part of the tuition fees and daily life requirements
I think that I have the right to say to the students on this platform, well, you are in the right place

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you did well what you said .. I am also a student and I benefit from this site to pay part of my money in addition to the educational value through learning the English language ..

But for the sake of follow-up, I ask members to support and strengthen me for advancement.

I support you, wonderful

Yes, you are right, dear. The forum is great for learning the English language and for earning some information and money together, as well as distributing and coordinating symbols

This is true .. These are the most important features of this wonderful forum that it gains us knowledge and experience about digital currencies in addition to making profits

I think this is possible as we get the culture, earn money, and learn at the same time that it is fun and has intellectually and financially useful publications.

You are right, my friend, the crypto platform has a lot of information and a tremendous amount of knowledge for those who want to benefit and learn in addition to being profitable and helps students with their expenses.

As a beginner, in this forum, I see that I benefit from a lot of things other than learning about cryptocurrencies, learning the English language and making money To secure some university expenses in light of the economic crisis that my country is going through So from my point of view this forum is very useful and I thank the one who cheered me up

Yes I agree with you that the whole essence of this forum for use to be able to earn by carrying out our activities in the forum and for us to also  learn what ever we need to know about crypto currency.

• +1 1

You absolutely right my friend this forum is a perfect place to learn and work and earn money all we need to understand the rules and get some experience and knowledge to walk on the successful way

• +2 1

Indeed I think in the discussion is the best spot to get familiar with the essential standards of digital forms of money. I learned alot of things, I improved my English language through composition and specially.the crypto talk clients that they ought to learn and acquire at a similar time.It is additionally a decent monetary source.

Indeed, my friend, Crypto Talk is one of the best platforms I have seen for learning, gaining knowledge and experience in addition to making money, so I advise everyone to join this platform, I wish you success

Yes, my friend, I think that this forum is one of the best forums around the world from which we can learn as well as earn money that enables us to continue our private lives. It is wonderful to find such a forum here. Thank you.

Hi mate,

Indeed crypto currency exchange for a newbie is going to help many people in this group and forum whole of the members are hoping something big in the future of crypto talk meanwhile you have a great ambitious instructions,or suggestions

Yes , dear you are absolutely right, cryptotalk is one of the best forums on which you get both knowledge and earn money at the same time, wish you the best in your trip here.