We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

As you can observe, I am a student who is trying my best to make sure that I meet my financial needs so that I can successfully run my academic program. And I believe that this platform will help me in that aspect

You're absolutely right my friend !
This forum is the first step to know the basic principles about the world of digital currencies 
And also practicing the language on a daily basis strengthens our skill out, earning money to meet certain daily needs.
Thanks cryptotalk for providing this opportunity to us
I'm very grateful for the encrypted chat.

your right dear. It is one of the best platform for earning by just posting comments. This forum also a source of gaining knowledge and information. It is a wonderful forum that gave us both knowledge and earnings. 

You are right my friend

This platform is the best place to gain knowledge and learn basic rules in the English language, while at the same time it enables you to gain money with less time and effort.

• +2 1

You're right, my friend. although I'm new here, but I learned many new things about the currencies encrypted ..This forum and its members help me a lot and make things easier for me ... Good luck to everyone

On 1/7/2021 at 8:44 AM, Bolubobo said:

Yes I agree with you that the whole essence ofthis forum for us to to be able to earn by carrying out our activities in the forum and for  is to also learn what ever we need to know about crypto currency

Yes dear you are right it's only the forum where any one can get knowledge and earn to and it is beneficial for the students because it's only the forum from where they can earn and learn at a same time.

You are truly right.Cryptocurrency is now ruling over the world.it has enabled us to earn.moreover we can learn about the social life from it.it helps us to earn and learn at the same time.

6 hours ago, moazmahaini said:

Good morning everyone everywhere. Yes my friends this is the thing that attracted me to this platform is that you can learn cryptocurrencies and earn at the same time. have a good day

@moazmahaini That's right, this forum gives us an excellent opportunity to do many things, learning and making money is something we all want, improving our economy at the same time that we learn about cryptocurrencies, so we can trade with them and have investment returns that let's do with what we win here.

On 1/6/2021 at 2:16 PM, Darksoull22333 said:

Crypto Talk is the main web based acquiring site of my life. I had no involvement in some other online site before this. Here you will discover installment for your post which is one of the subjects of this stage. To me this digital currency is the best stage for finding out about digital currencies and making ghastly measures of cash through exchanging and contributing so you can acquire more. What's more, you can't commit an error here.

I share your idea, this Cryptotalk platform gives us the opportunity to expand our knowledge, because to make the 20 publications, it is first necessary to document very well in order to give valid comments. I earn a lot when I follow people who have experience on this platform because it helps me improve.

• +1 1

Of course, there are some jobs in which you have to learn to earn and some of them you have to work to earn. The sites that work and learn through are a few, one of them is this forum and frankly I have not found another way yet, but it really seems useful to me. We fall into problems that we may not know how to face in the future.

Of course my friend
Students are the most beneficiaries in this forum
Because it provides us students with the ability to learn and upgrade our English, in addition to earning money and knowing cryptocurrencies and how to obtain and invest them.

I agree with you my friend, this platform is a great opportunity to earn money, knowledge and culture at the same time, especially for students who pay for their studies, I consider this forum a way to fulfill the dreams of many people.

Edited by Majdyarous

Yes.. I agree with what I have been told about the forum, and I hope as a newbie I could be able to learn and earn with your help as the seniors of this great platform. Thank you and God bless the founder of this wonderful platform. 

I am present as you are, my friend, I am a student in engineering, and I have not found a job that matches my study times. Either work in this forum corresponds to any work or study by coordinating time, so I recommend it to any student to help him with his tuition fees, may God guide you in your work and study

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you. This platform is one of the best platforms and I provide it with information because we can learn and earn money at the same moment. I have benefited from this platform. I have become proficient in the English language. Greetings to you, my dear friend.

You are right, my friend, it is a good forum where I started to gain some knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and the profits here help people meet some basic needs.

• +5 1

Yes, you can do this because through your participation and comments every day you are learning more and more every day and this is the fun of this field that you can earn money and learn everything about the coding world through your earning money and your participation

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you on that.  I am a student, but my university is down due to the Corona virus.  I started working here a week ago and make great use of this platform.  I am learning a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies.  In addition, I benefit from the profits I earn to pay for my studies

• +1 1

I am still a beginner in this forum, but I cannot deny the amount of information in it, I find that it is very appropriate for my situation, as I am also a university student and it will help me earn money in addition to the point you mentioned which is to learn English better.

There are countless ways to learn, and among these methods is learning combined with accountability, which is something that exists in this technological and cognitive development.

Edited by jafar saker

This forum is really great my friend you can learn and earn in the same time and enjoy your life this forum is best for those people who wants to earn mony from online working.

Yes really this is a great platform which provides us many opportunities to become a successful person on this platform as we can see that we can good type of knowledge and experience about the field of investing and trading which through we can earn good amount of money. 

As crypto users, of course we have got a lot of benefits from CryptoTalk, both income and knowledge of cryptocurrency. We can find both of them in this excellent cryptotalk forum, their existence is very helpful for many people from students to unemployed. CryptoTalk has given us hope to expand our potential here.

Edited by Goyaa
  • +5 1

Yes, my dear friend. Of course, we can gain more and learn at the same time. This wonderful forum distinguished among other forums gives us the opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies and acquire knowledge by participating with friends and members of the forum. It is suitable for all segments of society and a great platform for learning, gaining experiences, experience and earning money.

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend we can I learn and earn in the same time if you want to achieve your goal you have to work really hard because this form provide us such a great opportunity to work and earn money at the same time