Stop copying titles and information - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Firstly I advised you dear following this person instructions. Because it is included in rules of cryptotalk we are not never copy paste and repeated question.

If any question creat problem firstly you are doing research on this platform and if are not answering of your creating problems  then you are putting here any question...

Well I'm agree with you my friend. We don't copy paste any information because this is wrong and we will get banned. And if we are saying that how moderator know that we copy the post then this is our big mistake because moderator know everything they have everything which tells him so be careful and making your own posts and topics.

On 06/01/2021 at 8:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

Yes my friend you are right i agreed from your point i also saw many post that are copied and on repeating. We here to learn and earn if we copy others topics then same thing is on repeat so avoid copying and make your own topic. Copying may be banned your account.

Totally agree with you my friend ,that we need to create our topics depending on researches we do on the Internet but without copying the content from websites and without repeating the same information every time we publish .

How about we make an effort not to duplicates and glue titles and subjects of individual individuals. How about we attempt to build up our self by composing and making our own themes and titles. We can get more certain notorieties thusly.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

You are right, it is the rule that we should not copy other people's work. But for the beginners like me, we haven't known all of the topics here in the forum. We have no idea whether if the topic we created have already been posted. It is possible, surely, that the creation of topics might be repeated because of the amount of users here in the forum. Some titles and contents is not intentionally copied by other, they might just have the same idea so be careful in criticising other people's content as well. 

You are right, this dangerous situation is repeated a lot, I don’t know why they are doing this. I think who did that have some kind of recklessness and find that is easy for him to steal the efforts of others. I believe that those who steal the topics or titles of other members should be banned.

You a right dear, stop copying and information to anyone here in platform, just be unique and creative for this platform, and the number one rules here is don’t copy the answers in anybody. we all know that everyone have a idea just be talented and proud to ourself.

Yes, this thing is harmful to all members. Because I will comment on the duplicate topic, and after a short period the topic will be deleted and my comment is deleted. I hope members will report spam and copied topics.

Nice advise my friend of course we should stay away and avoid making repeatedly topics because it's against forum rules and it can lead to account ban or warning points and it also affects other members who comment on such topics because their comments will get deleted along with such topics as said.

@ by brandonsaw , yes off course , many people are take place this cheating beacaues they saw this post and all topic will be copied then  this post will not again get positive comments.

Hi friends indeed your words are correct.it is very bad it takes a lot of effort to sit think and then write.because when moderator deleted those topics which are double the comments of the public is deleted to so please very carefully post any topic.

Yes I Have Also Seen It .No One Search Before Creating A Topic And When Their Topic Is Deleted They Get Disappointed And Use Bad Words For Moderators. Many Of My Posts Are Deleted And I Know That I Have Copied Them. 

15 minutes ago, Akhtar13. said:

According to my opinion

What a pretentious phrase :classic_laugh:

The whole foreign section should be closed. It is full of bums and beggars posting trash and stealing money from yobit.

This is pure plagiarism and it is against what the forum stands for. Make sure not to copy people's vo tent as there is a penalty for that. It does not take much time for you to construct your own useful post based on knowledge that you might have acquired about crypto currencies.

The issue of reordering is an irritating issue, yet the gathering group erases the monotonous or invalid post after a brief timeframe, however individuals should focus on the locations of their articles, they should discover different names.

Hello friends, my humble opinion with respect to the subject is that it does not make sense to do it because that way you only stretch out cheating and the administrators realize it and that way the only thing you get is that they delete your false publications and I see it correct because we see people who take a lot of time to be able to analyze a topic and make good publications or comments so that beginners can work within the rules but it is up to everyone to waste time or do things within the rules of luck.

• +2 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Don't do anything like this. Because your account may be blocked. So try to avoid this kind of activity about yourself.

This is not really good to make copy of some other post this is not allowed to copy other post and information you have to create your own unique content stop violation this will lead you to ban so be aware of making copies of other members

• +1 1

Yes many people try to make topics related to beginners tips. I've seen a bunch of such topics upto now and all they share is the same in every other topic. We should really bring something new that can actually help others too not just ourselves to get paid. This forum is not only for earning money for ourselves but to gain and provide useful information to others. And that is possible only if we get over the old posts and try to make new topics that can really be helpful for others.

• +2 1

Originality will always prevail over any cheap copy, we must have a work ethic and do things with love for others. Always for the common good, if your publication is original it will have more visualization and many members will want to comment on your topic.

I am a new user in the field of crypto. In my opinion, stop copying littles and information. You need to understand. You only get money but you are unable to learn.

Yes, I have seen a lot of people who copy the title and topic and this issue can cause a lot of problems since the topic has been repeated and replies to people who have commented will not be published for copied topics and copied headings.  Topics and what I often see are the initial "Tips for Newbies", you probably don't know but that title and that topic is considered a copy because it has been copied more than 10 times in the forum and copied publications several times.  Deleted please.

• +1 1

Copying other people's topics is not a good job, as it is theft of their ideas in addition to it will cause thieves to get warning points and delete the topic, so we must create our own topics to avoid getting warning points and until we get a good reputation

Of course, it is enough to steal topics and addresses from other people, because this has taken us to the warning points in this forum and there are many people doing this thing. This thing is wrong.And I think whoever does this job takes a lot of warning points