Stop copying titles and information - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Spoiler

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 14
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +5 3

This is true, it is better not to repeat titles in order to avoid deleting the post, and some members resort to repeating titles that prompted with great admiration and interaction by members.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

You are absolutely right......i saw same content even titles did by many new members.....its very unethical act to copying from anyone's posts when one thing is cleared by mentors that copy pasting will reason of banning your account.......please don't try to ruin reputation of this so much supportive forum try to work hard and with your concentration you will definitely able to create new topics and will able to be a part of showing good reputation of this platform 

• +1 1

Yes that the problem I am facing to. I post comments on some one topic and because he make topic by making copying someone post. Due to this his topic vet deleted by the moderators and my post also get deleted because of that. So I really want this problem to be solved

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the members do like this, copy someone post and then make some little changes on it and then paste it. And some members copy other members title and make its own content. Which is not a good habit and idea.

I think it should be must. You need to make a unique post. You may read others reply,  post but it would be unethical to copy and paste. It must be avoided. Actually it will destroy your own skill. 

• +2 1

Hello! Yes, I've probably seen such topics 5-10 times. I want to tell you that do not do this, because you may be banned for it. This is considered copy-paste. Because there are already 5-10 of these posts. People don't know what post to create, and they create all sorts of nonsense just to get reputations and make money.

Yes, of course, I have observed  this thing now. Some members present in the forum copy-paste it and later after making a large amount of posts, they get warning point or their account gets banned, due to which their entire past  work loss. So we should not include the useful information of others in our posts and make a topic on our best behalf.

You say right my friend there are many members who create repeated topics and copying the title.  Please avoid them and not waste your and other members time . When moderators see repeated topics then they delete this topic and posts are deleted who create on this topic . In this way you waste your and other members time . Then say we don't create posts on new topics .

Absolutely you are true brother i noticed here that most of the newbies do not try to read the rules and regulations and just for formality they focus on post and to get rid to spend most time they copy paste other members comments and don't create own information so in result of cheating they get banned

• +1 1

There are so many topics are being deleted @Mutivo This needs to change and the right thing to this problem is that we have the right worlds entered key to this problems this is really important , when you are about to post your  thread you really search for another that is similar to that one this is really important to really check it and be good in how and what you are doing this is really important

My advice is always to get your own research to make a topic before you

published it. It makes your topics more attractive or reachable.

Then everybody likes your  post .if you copy other it totally against the rule 

of this platform . 

The rules and regulation are for to be read and respected, in case a such member doesn't respect the rules, will finish out of this forum. The copy and paste is prohibited on this forum, in case you find a such topic similar to the other in anything, you can report it to the moderators.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Truth be told, it is not a good idea to copy people's work word to word. It is very bad. It takes a lot of efforts to sit, think and then write. It will be very bad to just copy it and repost. Attitude like that will only defeat the purpose of this forum. How can people learn from repeated posts?. Just take time and write something reasonable.

• +1 1

Copying is like crime. It should have to punish. So if copy from others post you may get banned. And if you did copy topic and title that's might be banned so be aware and careful about that. Happy browsing. Be kind and helpful to others.          

23 hours ago, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

Yes you are right my friend many begginers are coming here and post new topics without know about anything and just keep copy and paste to post a new topic. The just want rating and useless and bad content topics here this is where my friend. We should stop it. Guys be careful from these people they just come here for create disturbance in our knowledge. And wish you all the best guy's for future working.

• +2 1

That's unfair copiying another's theme title thaught make unsense to this platform I always prefer what you think and read is to be post here without hesitation not another's post you can do better than this so please try to post your own comments

Yes you right many post are repeating that is not good . Moderator should take the action about this violation. I think these posts are useless that repeating. Same post why they create. This platform is also for information so create valuable! Post.

Согласна. Появилось множество людей, которые копируют комментарии и это очень мешает. Пожалуйста, хотябы меняйте информацию других людей под свою настоящую точку зрения. 

That's had always been the main challenge this forum face, spamming and paraphrasing already posted information including the themes and re post them again. The best thing is to play our own role assisting the moderators to rate those kinds of post negatively as they are useless posts to us and the forum

Its a topic that should be highlighted , i have seen many members just copying others titles or post in order to get more ratings. We must use own creative head and make unique post . The thing is when we copy others we have more chance's of getting warning or even banned.

I think most of the new members, due to lack of knowledge, copy the post title and post to the forum, take it as an easy way to create their post and quickly become famous in the forum.  But these are big mistakes of the members.  Try to avoid these and prepare yourself to work hard.

Apperently it was too common when i was atleast observing as i surf the pages and pages similarity is just too many and although few were an exception others just went full nuts and i found a copy paste cuts in between words and it sucked alot hopefully there was a thing to stop this soon.

I have to accept that as soon as I started in this project, I was one of those who created a publocasion of that type, not with the purpose of copying or duplicating another publication, but rather that the reliability of that article was to give it a It helps people who have just started, and in that way to be able to share what I have learned, and what I do not recommend that they do, but it was not with the purpose of creating one more publication, but rather it was to be able to provide support to the newcomers and they did not know what to do, but in that post I made mention of reading the rules since in them we will find all that information.
Currently in this publication, thanks to God, it already maintains a hot state, so it lets me know that it has been of help and contribution to the community.

As a new member of the forum i didn't not have ideal much ideal on the topic, but with my simple understanding copy and paste is not a good ideal for a learner. A good learning should have the habit of constructing a word for him self. Repeated copy and paste will lead to banned in the group.