Stop copying titles and information - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Some people have really spent time using the posts and eventually they found out that they had posted another post before and the posts there will be deleted. This is really common here because many people want to give some information but most of them don't know that they are basically another person Posting posts but sadly

Hello my friend, in reality, you are an investigator. I have seen some topics repeated, but sometimes if they are repeated a few times it will not be harmful, as this will save some time to search for information, It should be noted that frequent topics may cause a ban  

Dear friend, the important thing is not to copy and publish it in undocumented places, and be very careful of spammers because they are the most powerful way to steal your money with your will, and the most important thing is to keep your wallet key safely and well and copy several copies of it Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

I have also seen many members that are copying others topic and I think it is really very bad because due to them the topic are deleted by the moderators and our comments in them are also deleted and our all work is also waste so we all should try our best and stop all these things.

Most new members do not have the subjects that are present, but do not know it to be better to look for the topic who want to publish, if they do not find it can be published if it is the best that does not do it and repeat because it will be deleted and deleted all the replies.

• +2 1

Right I am agree with you share such a useful information this is my my 7th post here in this forum I start work for just one day day and I want to learn rules of this forum first thing long time here in this forum and learnt knowledge also from here

You are right my friend, so we must put forth completely new topics and move away from repetition to give new and useful ideas to all. It needs to receive more knowledge about that. Thanks

• +3 1

Unfortunately, there are a lot of repeated posts, and this is harmful to all parties, because it may lead to deleting comments and wasting time and advice that everyone should write with his independent pen and build the benefit

I'm really against the copy of other content and information because it is breaking the rules and when I see these post I really report them and also other members report these members so that the forum will be clean and that we want and hope everything will be good in sometime..

• +1 1

One of the rules of this forum is that it prevents copying and pasting. I advise members, especially beginners, to refrain from copying and pasting because it can lead to a ban. We must share our own information and experience with members in order to gain a good reputation and to benefit in the forum

• +5 1

well mate, i think not everyone do this its just some newbie who copying titles because they don't know the rule your account will be banned.

You are right there are many people of the forum even they created the topics and even they created the post so then they make if useless and it is not good i think so be aware and i think not do this.

By the way, I saw a lot of this and quite often, and you can't sit and think, you have to steal an idea .. I don't write, because I don't know what to write yet, and I don't steal anything.

Yes, this repetition harms you the most, as it may lead to getting warning points from mediators for repetition, and this in turn causes you to ban ... Work by yourself and yourself in order to progress later, when you have the experience and information you can create distinct topics without the need for repetition and you will get profit Big money and move to higher levels

Sometimes I do think that how can we see same topic been repeated, the first topic will have been created for almost a year, while the second topic with similar or the same title is just created some weeks ago, so I wonder how that happens.

Yes dear don't copy and paste and don't copy title or content from old topics. And I have seen many topics these are repeated topics and we should to care from repeated topic because if we make repeated topics then it become to deleted.

Stop drink the others milk. Copying is a bad habit .Copying is like a stealing some one else work.  Moderator should take action and banned them. I always prefer on self writing .

It's really bad and against the rule of this forum to copy some one matrail it will also deficit your qualities .so make your own content yes can take help but don't copy .thak you 

On 3/16/2021 at 8:57 AM, Sena1234 said:

The copy and paste is prohibited on this forum, in case you find a such topic similar to the other in anything, you can report it to the moderators..

We should always concentrate on posting beneficial informations about cryptowold because it is our primary assignment in this forum and only with that we can get our full payment for both satoshi as well as for talk token.

How are you my friend and thank you for this advice that will protect us from banning and deleting comments, in addition to that copying and pasting is useless and does not achieve full knowledge of all members and some mistakes may be transmitted so we must discuss, interact and comment until we achieve the goal set Good luck, my friends

• +4 1

My friend, all new members do not post new topics

They reproduce the topics and publish them again

We have to support the new members and guide them on the right path

New members we don’t have to report them we have to put them in the right way and teach them more and more

All the best for everyone

Work hard and by the stipulated laws all the best for everyone

Exactly! And sometimes we wonder why out comments have been deleted while we didn't even go against the rules. This is one of the reasons why it happens. Its a stake to the efforts of us all. Please stop doing this. 

Yes it right . when we copy any topic then it means so many mumber who already comments on this post. So they can report against copy paste post. So it good make such post which will unique and usefull. Otherwise read other post and get knowledge from other post. When you become able to make good post then make a usefull post.copy paste against the rules of this forum so you can ban if you make any single post.

Well, the topics or the contents published in the forum must be unique and should not match other existing topics. Even the title of the post should not match one another, as this may result in deletion of repeated posts, even the theme in the context is different. So, before writing a post we must focus on creating a unique title for our posts.

• +2 1

In my opinion, any member who wants to publish a topic should first search for it in the search button, in order to avoid repeating topics, and nothing should be copied and pasted in order to avoid the ban, my friend.

In my opinion, any member who wants to publish a topic should first search for it in the search button, in order to avoid repeating topics, and nothing should be copied and pasted in order to avoid the ban, my friend.