Stop copying titles and information - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Its a very bad habbit to copy any other persons content it is against the Rules of forum.Please follow always Rules Don't voilate the Rules otherwise your acount is banned and you lose your money.So please becarefull while posting don't copy paste use your own idea and thinking in post.

We should have copying from other member material. Its a cheat with this forum. So its also opposite to the rules and regulations of this forum. So when you open any topic  you should firstly read about that topic and gain knowledge about that topic. Then you share your opinion on this forum.

Members and newbie if we ate copy the posts or comments that have already present on the crypto then it is difficult for all the members to search and your account could also keeps in dangerous zone according the crypto rules so keep away from copy 

Of course I have observed this thing now.  Some members present in the forum copy and paste it and after posting a lot they get warning points or their account gets banned, which causes loss of their entire past work.  So we should not include other useful information in our posts.

On 1/6/2021 at 8:57 PM, JamShb said:

Yes many are doing with just changing few words. And  who comments on such lost their comments also.  So do  some research before starting new topic otherwise can face difficulty 

@JamShb yes bro you are alright  if we can't stop for copy we faces are many problems ahead . in this platform  some gays copy other member and make its own.contant.

Yes my friend we all have seen this kinds of things. Copy paste is one of the worst things I think so. I have also observed that many people copy others topic and change some words on it and paste it. We should never do this kinds of cheap things in this platform.

Yes, its true that the copy pasting of comments is against the rules of cryptotalk. There are basic rules for this forum that we must adhere to, the most important of which is to find new and unique topics that contain valuable and useful information for everyone in the forum because when we find new information, develop and develop yourself if you try to find.

I agree with you my friend. Sometimes when I complete my 20 comments, the same topic is repeated sometimes twice or more. This confirms that there are duplicate topics and not new and this violates the forum rules.

Spamming is a very big problem. Sometimes people create topic just for increase their community reputation. Its not informative or useful for members. I think we shouldn't even create a topic until we find some unique content. Copying other's title or information is strongly prohibited in this forum. So we should do our own research so that we can make unique content.

Copying will not work in this forum, whoever copies the topics will delete his topic in addition to that he will get a warning point every time he copies, and it will be banned when there are multiple warning points, so whoever copies will cause his account to be banned.

• +4 1

Yes I noticed too many of our new friends copied title and information and published on the forum. They avoid searching whether post already present or not and some of them just stole title then information and post with minor changes.it is a very bad approach by doing this you may got warning points and your posts will be deleted.

• +1 1

Yes you are right and you share most informative information with us. Thanks for sharing us. In my opinion this is the basic rule of crypto forum. If you follow this restriction then your account ban. So do not copy and paste in order to protect your account.

Yes lot of friends here do copy paste others comments and copy others title which leads them to many problems. I advice everyone to make their own posts so that it will be beneficial to them and also be free of facing any problem 

On 1/6/2021 at 9:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

I have found this topic many times as you have seen it through the picture. Really now one e topic is written again and again which is annoying, for this reason the topic is more deleted now.If we copy then our topic will be deleted and we will be banned.

Every new fellows to this platform should try to write content from their own thoughts. Because we need a variety of contents and thoughts in this platform for the betterment of every person's information. It will not be good to copy others  information.

Thanks for telling you the word. The work has a certain rule. There are also there. There should be act according to the rules. It has been said before anyone has been asked to be copied that anyone's post will be made. So don't do this again. It's very bad for you .

Most of the members do like this copy someone post and then make some little changes on it and because you account may be banned so avoid these kind of activites to about you account to banned.

Coping titles and any other information is against this platform rules and regulations 

If you copy others then definitely you will be banned from this platform and you will be not able to access your account on this platform 

so don't go against this platform rules and regulations 

follow this platform rules and regulations 

Hello guys I'm new here hope you all are doing well this platform is so amazing so yahh I just wanna say that don't copy paste what others make by there own and all try to do it by your own idea n because these things may you account ban so avoid these things 

You are saying well . Its already mentioned in the rules of this forum these types of topics will deleted by administration which contain the useless data and copy paste content 

Copy pasting is something that crypto doesn't like at all.People try to copy the title of another and make it their own name which is wrong morally as well as legally.By copy-pasting, action can be taken against your account and your account may also be closed. So we should avoid such step and should make our own content.Best of luck Dear.

I have seen this problem from so long when i see a useful topic i open it but most of the time the title and the content have no link with one another ao stop doing like that is against the forum rules

It is a bad habit to be copying and pasting others members post and use it as yours. This act is very bad and it should be avoid. Any member found in such act should be reported to the appropriate authority. Don't earn others people wealth. Think and compose yours.

Yes plz avoid cheating methods. It's against the rules and regulations of this platform to copy and paste and don't violates the rules of this platform. Make your own research from google and from senior members. You can also get information by reading comments of other. Focus on creativity and create new and unique topic.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you.
We have to publish different opinions that have a great intellectual impact in this forum, because it is weak for someone to copy the content of a post and publish it again ..
Writing your own opinion is the best way to advance to what is supreme, my friend, and also make progress in this forum ..

• +3 1