Stop copying titles and information - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Thank you for your advice dear friend, and everyone should know that duplicate information will be deleted by the Forum and banning the account of its users

Most new members do not have the subjects that are present, but do not know it to be better to look for the topic who want to publish, if they do not find it can be published if it is the best that does not do it and repeat because it will be deleted and deleted all the replies.

There are many members in this forum who copy each other's posts and do different information. These are not very good because if they do this, one day their ID will become band which will cause them a lot of trouble and they will have to lose their dream ID.  Thanks my dear friend

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful advice. We must abide by the laws and conditions of the forum and not copy, and we always strive to present our best and create useful topics in order for him to benefit and there are various and different information that helps us start and reach the path to success

I will like to advice the entire members of the forum especially the newbies, copy and paste is among the most prohibited rules and regulations of the forum, and it easily lead you to warning point or even been banned,.

Copying title or information is not the best option into the forum ,this is a criteria for injustice and forbidden art ,best option is making research and self post and topic 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course I have observed this thing now.  Some members present in the forum copy and paste it and after posting a lot they get warning points or their account gets banned, which causes loss of their entire past work.  So we should include other useful information in our posts.

• +1 1

Yes mate stop copying titles and information. This is not fair mate. If you cant do on your own then stop creating post. You just comment. Dont copy from another post. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

I am a beginner in this forum and i have not experience this yet and didn't really notice that. just read posts and comments and learn w little bit of information about crypto currency

Yes, I saw a lot of these posts and I really started answering them, but after now I will stop because this is something that violates the rules of the forum in addition to being that harms my account

Copying and duplicating topics is not desirable and contrary to the rules of the forum. You should publish useful posts and when you gain experience, you can create your own topics.

Yes man, I have also now made sure that many people copy and paste the content that if two or three people have done the same post, then it is not better because we need knowledge knowledge on this platform, Seniors need to post well so that our knowledge gets increased.

• +1 1

Yes my friend it is a great problem nowadays. If everyone keeps making the same posts and comments again and again, then newcomers like us will have a problem to get good information. We will not get the solution to our problem. This can be called a kind of loss for our newcomers. So we should all refrain from doing that.

• +3 1

Friends greetings to all, in my personal criteria we must work honestly and be authentic throughout our journey in the forum creating genuine conversions to create an excellent reputation in our profile, my advice is all we have the ability and intelligence to create new topics,  trust yourselves by filling in knowledge and doing research to create your own successful theme for everything

Yes my dear you are right there are many people of the forum even they created the topic and even they created the post so then they make it useless and it is not good I think so be aware I think not do this.

• +1 1

Yes it is not good habit and also forum not allow to do this because this is bad habit I think do we need to work hard I think then we realize and enjoy this moment how it is helpful and useful. With this we got more useful information.

• +1 1

Yes you are right copies title or information of others or comments cannot helps us in any way because it shall be deleted from this forum and we can not understand what the forum demands and what we are doing here.we have to do our own work and learn about this forum then we can post a good content which this forum requireds.

Yes this thing I also noticed a lot. Specially in beginner section I saw many posts many topics repeated. I think it's not fair. You should make your own content and start your own topics and start commenting. This is easy way to get good reputation and make more posts. 

I am agree with you my dear friend. Many people copy the title of old post and edit something new in post and publish this post. Moderator, when check it, deleted without any hesitation. Most important is that our useful comments also deleted due to their copy paste. Please don't copy paste again.

• +3 1

Just go direct to answer, honestly in crypto no need of writing all those things all they need is correct comment or important topic. 

Dears,👪  we should come in comment box with unique and with our own thinkings these will useful for all of us. As we noticed mostly people make copypaste from the others memebrs which is not good at all. They just change words forward and behind and their is no real  or new informations in his/her posts so get low ratings too. Admins also give warn these people so dear avoids these ways. @Brandonsaw, @Maham123

Yes its not  good for all of us.We all need to read the comments and posts of our seniors and take advantage from them.If we do not do this or we will copy our senior's comment and post and write in our comment first of all, then we are on a platform which will be uniform against the rule and this will also affect our profile.

Well that's a really good topic .stop copying  others.

It really bad for your account and it is effect on your

earning . And you account is gone into review  or Face 

some ban issue .Because all these things is really 

against this forum .So plz work on your research and 

make a informative content .

Good advice. There are lots of repeated topics on this platform. Cryptotalk users need to desist from copying other users topics. Their is an implication and penalty for copying other people's topics in the forum. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.