Stop copying titles and information - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Yes my friend, i also want to say that stop copy others title or posts. 

Because if you post a topic by copying other then your post will deleted. 

Because this is against that forum rules.. 

Moderator are so active delete same posts or useless posts. 

We must be current and vigilance regulating our personal topics going through them often just to prevent such occurrence, another bedeviling challenges is translating the entire topic and repost it in same trend that is unfortunate. The suitable means to handle this kind of action is to report to moderators for quick action

The vast majority of the individuals do like this, duplicate somebody post and afterward roll out some little improvements on it and afterward glue it. Furthermore, a few individuals duplicate different individuals title and make its own substance.

Yes why not it is true and it is not good habit I think. So don't work and stop this activity i think because it is bad. So we don't do this otherwise moderator delete our account and it not good so read then create the topic I think.

• +1 1

Yeah my friend i agree with you. You should not copy from others.  If you do this so that you can get negative reputation or it is possible that your id can be banned.  So be careful my friend. 

You should do your own post by your own written.  You should follow the rules of cryptotalk. 

Be careful my friend 

And enjoy earning from this platform by following their rules.         

Concur with you some very few people groups replicating data other and I have know a few people their record prohibited in light of the fact that they duplicating other individual substance and get an advantage with that it is anything but a genuine method to work this way and bring in cash without dedicated

Mostly users don't think this problem the main reason is that when anyone join this platform newly that's guy dont want to read rules because at this time every one wants to earn but no one have time for learning it's wrong because if we don't know about anything then how is it possible we get roots of that platform so first it's our responsibility to read all the rules of this platform. 

Yes friend you are right.  In the forum, we have to post new topics every day. Copying other typical titles or comics should not be used on your own wall.  This is against the rules of the forum.  If we create a topic on a new topic here, by their comments we will be able to learn many new topics by experienced members.  So you should show something new without being afraid of anything.  Thank you.

Frankly, I do not know if it was possible to copy the information or benefit from the published information. I thought that those who copy the information would be banned or removed from the forum. Honestly, I am a beginner and I do not have full experience.

most of the members copy titles and information. Create your own titles don't copy other. Be creative and innovate your. Search for information don't use other own.  Be different from others.

Absolutely right my friend.I have also encountered similar topics and questions while working on this forum.I think as this forum is  a skill acquisition platform. We all should apply some of our own skills to create posts and topics.We should apply some of our intelligence and discover new things so that the same thing does not happen again. I think if we all keep copying, we won't learn anything new, so if everyone starts thinking  with their creativeness I think this form will be more developed.I appreciate your idea. Thank you for raising this issue my friend!  

Yes you are right copying of information of others is very bad and it is also against the rules of this forum The member who copy others topic they just need to avoid from doing these things we just need to write own topics and Sharing our information

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my dear friends its against of the rules of this forum you should read the rules of this forum in the start then work here if you will copy the  others comments and topics you will be banned soon because mostly members are using the other members informations and admins blocked them on the time so be careful from the copy paste abd do your own research for the words.

Yeah,copying is very bad habit of a man.Always try to be an honest person.Avoid copying other comments or content.Try to be create creative comment and earn on cryptotalk.

Exactly yes, we must stop such topics that lead to damage to the reputation of the forum .. Simply if we see such topics, we must report it to one of the moderators or give a negative reputation in order not to repeat the matter again.

Yes yes!! I agree because it let spammers dominate which is bad for learners and let them spoil this forum so copying must be stopped. Instead of copying, sharing new and informative stuff is more relevant and advantageous for this forum. Reading rules of the forum can help avoiding copy etc

In fact you should not repeat it, because repetition leads to deleting the topic and thus deleting all comments.  So I think you must follow the rules of the forum and avoid mistakes so as not to be banned.

Yes dear I'm also noticed that mostly post are same just titles are different but the contents are Same. In whole day if post are created 200 new then in which of these posts atleast 100 going to deleted due to same content. We should search before creating any post. 

We all should create new and latest posts.

Great counsel. There are parcels of rehashed points on this stage. Cryptotalk clients ought to cease from replicating other clients points. Their is an implication and punishment for replicating other people's themes within the gathering.

Most of the members do like this copy someone post and then make some little changes on it and raising a point of view and giving valuable information to the community.

@Brandonsaw @Prettyvee @Mrbeen890 @Mutivo @Lazarock

There is a huge difference to what happens to what is the right is a lot of love to what goes on there are so many other ways to which you can grow or find that power to it we need to really  be great in understanding all this things  its why we need to really bring in a lot of new titles there are so many one can be able to build in that power that is far much effective

On 1/6/2021 at 8:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

Exactly copy of topic and information cause so much problem when moderators see same post and topic they start to.delete the post of the members who.have same information and same.topic.so we.should create unique topic and post different information than other 

• +1 1

It is true that the repetition of information and topics makes the forum boring, and also causes the loss of useful posts, but I think that the forum management is serious in this regard, as many posts are deleted.

Hello everyone, I think it's a disturbing topic for someone to take other people's information and try to exploit it badly, it puts themselves and others at risk of being banned from the forum.