Cryptocurrency: a hype or a valuable asset? - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dodmonitor

Cryptocurrency: a hype or a valuable asset?

Certainly, the cryptocurrency is not a bubble and it will burst at any moment and disappear, but rather it is more like an economic revolution in light of the progress and technological development that the world is witnessing. The Internet has become an essential part of our lives and the existence of the cryptocurrency has facilitated many financial transactions via the Internet.

• +4 1

Hello friend, the cryptocurrency is a high exchange value today

The value is always there

This bubble will not fade at all. In the near future, it will rise more and more. The next is much bright and prosperous. We will see this with our own eyes, my friend.

All the best for everyone. We have to work hard, constantly research and benefit everyone here

• +1 1

There are many people confused about cryptocurrencies and are asking about its future, is it continuous or is it a bubble and will burst at some point.  It is a real economic revolution imposed by advanced technology, despite concerns about its use, but it has witnessed a great turnout by users, and it is adopted and recognized in many countries, which allow its use even in the field of purchasing goods, so we are in front of a real currency that we have to adapt to.

If you think that cryptocurrencies are a bubble, then it must have ended by now, but it is continuing to date and is increasing day by day, and it is expressed that some companies and institutions have begun to deal with cryptocurrencies in buying and selling, so it is real and will be at the top in the future.

• +2 1

To some group of people, the cryptocurrency is a hype, while some people think that the cryptocurrency is a real and reliable assets, but the truth is, the cryptocurrency is never a hype rather a real assets that can make you rich in short time if you know your way, thank you so much.

Dear I think cryptocurrencies are very valuable assets and will soon become world currencies instead of local currencies, so they are very good and deserve our hard work. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In most of people views crypto currency is more hyped then its value but they will soon know its real value and they will regret how much of idiots they were

This currency can make you rich in just a few minutes if you have the right experience

Certainly, cryptocurrencies are not just a bubble and burst, because over the years we have seen their inflation and the number of major companies that have recognized them and participated in investment operations, and this confirms their importance, strength and speed of spread.

Im.my opinion Cryptocurrency is a valuable asset and we can take tge example of Bitcoin which in start didn't get any attention and acceptance but now the world is realizing its importance that's why there is an immense increase in it's demand due to its increasing acceptance.

From what I have seen cryptocurrencies is not an exaggeration but on the contrary it is a very valuable asset if not the large investors would not invest in them today, even the countries that did not want to believe in them are holding that it is the currency of the future. Banks are accepting them and the big real estate companies are selling apartments or trips with cryptocurrencies, so those of us who have been with them for a long time and all told us that it was a waste of time today they see that we are not wrong

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend not all the crypto currencies are valuable there are mostly cryptocurrencies are valuable  that gives you profit if you do trading and marketing but if you think that all the currencies are profitable then it's not possible because we have seen that lot of dead coins are also present in the market so if you buy  such then you get loss.

• +3 1

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency is a valuable asset and has multiple uses, from which you can buy anything you want in addition to it is fast in converting.
And the cryptocurrency is really a valuable asset that has a real price and can be valued and used in various activities and fields.

Edited by Al jareh

It is true that this inflation in the price of bitcoin over 10 years is a huge inflation from a currency that started with cents and became thousands of dollars in price, but as long as there are companies that deal in it, I think it will remain steadfast.

• +2 1

Dear indeed, encrypted currencies are valuable assets, as I think it is the future currency and the currency of the next world. Soon we will see the digital currency occupying the place of coins because the world is developing towards simplicity, ease and uncomplicated as people in this world earn thousands of dollars as it will be a profit entry for everyone in the future

Welcome, my friend, in fact, in my personal opinion, due to the spread of cryptocurrencies around the world and the recognition of some governments, in addition to the characteristics and advantages of these currencies, they cannot be considered a bubble because many people around the world use them in many things and we are here as interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, We are confident that it has a bright future, but I do not deny that there are certain reasons and times that lead to lower prices in the cryptocurrency market.

Dear mate there are several points of views and different from different people. Some say that it's a bubble which is gonna burst one day and some say that it's a complete project and is going to have a stable and attractive future. As far as I am concerned I believe that it's a fully programmed asset and will dominate in coming years. 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Certainly the coded currencies are a valuable asset because if they were the opposite, I would not have seen many visitors daily to the encrypted currencies and would not have won great popularity. There are countries that are using encrypted currencies and disposing of them in banks, as these things indicate that I am the coded currency of a valuable asset. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hello my friend
Pictation is a technological and technological currency that benefits all those working
Against a little job and gain useful information
I really learn and work hard to build information singing my knowledge to use in the future
Because Braye will become the future currency and most of companies and the world will be used for easy handling and getting them

The cryptocurrency was created in order to develop and achieve great successes in the future, so it is a fundamental currency and it cannot disappear, but will continue to prosper.

Through the follow-up to the encrypted currency market, the increase in the value of these currencies, and the significant increase in their use by people and their use by some store for shopping, this is evidence that the encrypted currencies will become basic currencies in the near future.

I see cryptocurrencies as a very valuable asset in the market, but we also have to be a bit realistic that this is a bubble and at some point it can burst, since nothing is forever, but in the meantime we should start saving and trading these cryptocurrencies to their peak in the crypto market.

On 1/5/2021 at 10:00 PM, dodmonitor said:

Yes, this topic will begin with such a provocative question.

Do you think cryptocurrency is an ordinary hype, where at one point the bubble will be typed and stupidly burst?

Or is cryptocurrency really a valuable asset that really has a price and can be valued and used in various activities?

Dude now the cryptocurrency are very much valued and they're showing great popularity and Power and many more in nearly future. It is now considered a very valuable asset people showing interest by investing in it

Yes, cryptocurrency is a valuable commodity, but it also poses a significant danger. Cryptocurrency is a form of digital currency that allows us to purchase, sell, exchange, and invest in it from anywhere in the world. Bitcoin is the most common and valuable coin, and its value will continue to rise in the future, making it a highly valuable asset.

Yes, my friend, cryptocurrencies are a valuable asset and will get more popularity in the near future because at the present time many people are trading in cryptocurrencies and investing and they get big profits.

My friend, my answer is clear that I am a person like and enthusiastic about the field of cryptocurrencies in general. I see that cryptocurrencies have an origin and have legal assets in the financial blockchain system linked to one currency, which is the Bitcoin currency and it currently has a value in the markets, although it is not tangible physical transactions, but it definitely has value  Morale in general, and this matter is what makes me publish in general the Bitcoin currency or any other cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies assets There is a vacancy and there are companies that support these currencies Thank you very much.