A lot of money if you're smart - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

A lot of money if you're smart

The world of crypto currency and crypto trading in general is a far more lucrative world than other economic sectors such as financial and capital markets, and if you study it from the ground up, you will become wealthy in a short period of time.

Well said dear. Your analysis could possibly be right. Because each and every bitcoin holder should do these things if he/she wants get beyond the profits from this amazing invention by Satoshi Nakamoto. Do like this post. Thank you. 

Yes, I agree with you, the price of Bitcoin is constantly changing, and we do not know in the future how it will be, but smart people are the ones who can earn money and increase their profits with the knowledge and experience they learned in the forum

• +1 1

That's true . We must be smart if we want to earn lot of money from here. We should create useful posts rather than useless but lengthy posts. Only smart work will give us something from this forum.

Yes dear, if you have enough knowledge and valuable information about this site and you spread rich and useful ideas that benefit everyone, especially beginners, you will get a good reputation and also if you have the knowledge and experience in this forum so you must be smart and according to the existing data the Bitcoin will have a wonderful future

It's a good idea not to be spending all our earnings that we get from this forum but save some for future use and profit when the price rises and myself I'm planning to hold my earned talk tokens for so long.

Yes your words are 100% true. With a smart mind, we can earn money more. We should work with planning. You are true that bitcoin price may be increase in future. So we should store it. Good luck.

It is true words, my friend, that the price of bitcoin is always high, as it is considered gold for many members. We must invest it for the long term after ten years or more than that in order to win double profits.

Cryptocurrencies grow large and fast and their prices increase dramatically as they depend on supply, demand and speculation that are conducted on them, so we must invest in them as they can increase their prices and reap the profits. 

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I agree with you that digital currencies are the currencies of the future and we must take advantage of the opportunity and make a good investment because the prices of these currencies are constantly rising

• +4 1

Your words are correct, my friend, if we are smart, we will get a profit, it depends on our knowledge and experience in investment operations.

We must buy currencies at cheap prices and wait for their price to rise and sell them

You are right my friend really we can get good amount of money in our future life if we keep eyes on crypto currency market because this platform provides us good opportunity to become a successful person in our life do we should get benefit from this platform. 

Bitcoin is a good and effective treasure and wealth over time and in the future, and this is my view through my graphical analysis of Bitcoin price charts.

• +3 1

Absolutely right friend.  You are right that when we work smartly then we work in a good way and we will get more success. It all depend on our hard work and our brain. When we work smartly then we earn more and do work in less time.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I agree with you in your words. We have to be smart to earn more and for me to learn about cryptocurrencies and work with them in order to make good profits and it is a good opportunity to earn the money we want and we have to save a percentage for the coming days.

Well, I think no one can predict the price of Bitcoin after five to ten years with accuracy. And it also doesn't need to have the expertise in prediction. Moreover, I would tell you that it is clearly predicting that the price of Bitcoin will be increased to more than 1 million dollars in next 10 years.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Your words are completely logical, and I also believe that Bitcoin has a bright future and you should invest in this currency because the chances of profit in it are great in the long term.

Good prediction mate. We all are aware of market rate of bitcoin. Few years ago it had no worth while today we can see its market value. So in upcoming years it can be expected that it will get double in its value. So we all need to do investment in BTC for future benefits.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think the same as you, bitcoin is digital gold and we have to bear in mind that a portion of this should be saved for the future, since the demand for bitcoin will continue to grow as it has happened in recent months to an amount that we cannot handle, for this I want to motivate everyone to save their money in bitcoin to increase their savings.

• +1 1

You are right dear, it is really related to us, so we can easily earn more money as we go deeper into the forum rules, research and learn, this increases our experience and increases our balance.

My dear friend, I agree with you. This is correct. If we are smart, this means that we will get more money. Therefore, we must specialize in a specific section and be creative in it. Therefore creativity and effort are what brings us a lot of money. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

This is one of the basic things to do if you want to learn to save just take a pen and a paper list out what you make daily and ensure that you pick a certain percentage of your earnings and make sure that you save it every day.

If you want to practice to save, all you have to do is take a pen and paper and write down what you receive on a regular basis, then set aside a certain amount of your earnings and save it every day.