Gives Heart and Earn Money - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

Gives Heart and Earn Money

But now reputation doesn't matter to earn our daily rewards. But the amount of satoshi has decreased to 200 so we should help each others to carry our work here. Because many people will quit for this. We should give reputations each others like before. Because reputations encourages us. Thanks for the post.

• +4 1

Undoubtedly, since they made the payment for the 50 evaluations, people react much less to our publications. But that does not imply that we must value everyone, we have to value fairly and honestly. I am always supporting and leaving feedback to users who really deserve it.

• +2 1

Many people come in this plateform for money and many people come to this plateform for increasing their knowledge. If we want to get good reputation we should try to create our content more informative and unique then we can get more good reputation and likes.

I m agreed with you.. we need to help each other by open heart.. good reputation depends upon your quality of post which you post on forum..which the content you provide to people of forum.. your knowledge and ability of creating good  led you towards good reputation.. but we need to help the people like these who provides us good and healthy knowledgeable content on forum.. please support each other.. 

We should always try to give heart and good evaluations to people who, if they deserve it, for that effort and topic that they do, can earn some money and continue to make good topics or publications and that money can help some.

Yes dear no doubt mostly members are here for earning but they are not give repotation on useful posts . And I want to say that why people are not give repotation. We should to give repotation on useful posts because this is our duty.

• +3 1

On this forum, we have not only come to earn money, but have also come to learn, if we continue to give such throw away reputations to earn money, it will not be right for this forum. 

I think that you to payment.

We must not hav eneglect this topic  because make better use of your money. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other member. 

I am making our postsvuseful and helpful to other member

I am realy surprised andvwe have to read the topic well before giving it a reputation in order to receive rating and relible to this forum. 

This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

As for me, I agree with you on this topic, as the post or comment that does not contain a positive reputation does not pay money on it and therefore the person loses because of that, but we cannot put a positive reputation for all the posts or comments of the existing members and there are many of them without meaning or illegal or contain linguistic errors and therefore we cannot support These posts are rather an attempt to give advice to change and correct these posts

Dear you are right but I want to say that we should to give repotation on useful don't give repotation for earning . We should to give repotation on deserving posts because giving repotation is our duty. 

Yes man this is correct and then is an important topic for discussion my friend when anyone join this platform it was said to them that if they creat good and unique contact in the platform he got good reputation but it does actually my friend the cause of it is updation is done by moderator about giving talk token by giving react to others post.

My friend please give react to others and get benefits in return ❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️☺️😊☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

If your topic is good and useful you will get more heart.But giving heart to unimportant topic makes no sense.So you have to be careful in creating topic as well as reacting to a topic.

Of course, we and all members must give the reputation fairly to other members, that is, we must give them a positive reputation if the topic is useful and provide us with information and also we must give them a negative reputation if the participation is not useful and is not responsible

• +1 1

There's are many people work on the money and learn in this forum because many members are free our home not any job and work online and get money in these sites crypto currency is good site working and eran money. 

• +1 1

This is correct. I think that reviewing giving positive feedback on useful posts is because the forum has stopped giving money for feedback, and this is a mistake because giving a positive evaluation on a useful post gives an incentive for members to give their best.

When I joined this forum, I used to get the money for reputations, but since it was closed, it does not give any reputations but it is a very wrong thing we should also give it and get it from people by commenting well

Hello everyone, I believe that our work within the forum should be dynamic, we should not only make posts and comments, we should also review the information of other members, if it is a quality content, by responsibility we must leave a positive assessment, we must always be active, and leaving our respective assessments.

• +2 1

Now the payment system totaly change the more you get postitve rating more you earn and the like payment also dismiss so many people does not gave any reputation to others so we should gave us to get income from it. 

Yeah you are absolutely right 

Earning is totally depends upon reputation on this platform 

If we get reputation on our posts then we are able to earn money on this platform 

Negative or zero ratings give us no money on this platform 

Post here quality posts for reputation 

If anyone found quality posts on this platform then must give heart to that post 

Our goal in this forum does not stop at earning only, there is knowledge and experience we want to gain and it is more important than the money we may earn and giving positive support should be for important topics and good publications.

I believe we should function difficult to enhance the publish to ensure that people may obtain a lot of suggestions as well as encounter through the publish, I believe that'll be the easiest way 1 is going to be assisting other people although not for all of us to hold back about somebody's to provide a much better status for the publish. Exactly what issues the majority of may be the great content material high-quality info a person moves to other people with this crypto speak discussion board.

You are absolutely right . Sometimes, By giving heart we earn money. We should give heart to other members .We must give them a positive reputation if the topic is useful and provide us with information .We should give respect and take respect at this forum to get more followers and reputation. So, Give heart and earn money.

My friend! The evaluation is like your opinion of someone's post or comment about a certain topic and this is optional for you and there are positive and negative evaluations that you can express your opinion about the importance of the topic to you and I think it is a good thing in gaining knowledge and making money simultaneously

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  If you work hard then you learn and earn.  Learning is kry factor of success.  This site is good and professional.  Good luck everyone. 

All members work for money I am really surprised sometimes I found people more than reputation than the number of participants how it is that I hope to be like hard work for this