Gives Heart and Earn Money - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

Gives Heart and Earn Money

I agree with your point but reason is that if we post useless and abusive content that lack of good quality information then we can't get any ratings or gain negative ratings. So we should improve your topics to gain good ratings. 

Giving heart mean giving positive reputation to our fellows.it is also include in our duty to give likes to our fellows and increase your payment.so work hard and gain good reward for it.

Yes you can say if you give heart and earn money if you give heart on the different posts than you give good reputation of different people in return you will also get good reputation and reputation directly depend on the money if you have good reputation than you will get good money if you don't have good reputation than you will not earn good money........

Yes dear but we should focus on the content if it's useful so difinitly everyone give positive reputation ratings on a post is very important try to make your content useful and meaningful appreciate the good content stay blessed 🥰

We must give heart to all those who try to create a subject and share their experience and knowledge with others. This way many newcomers learn how to comment on specific topics o so we will sincerely appreciate the senior members of this forum. Because this is how we can achieve our goals and objectives by gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency.

We should make appropriate comments for each post here. Read the post carefully then provide appropriate answers It is not just a matter of income, various important issues are discussed here. So you have to look at each issue carefully and give feedback.

I do not think that everyone works here for money only .. Here are a lot of plans .. All must provide assessments to motivate each other and continue to publish there are some people working in order to gain experience about trading and currencies

On 1/6/2021 at 1:43 AM, Younes31 said:

I think that payment for reviews has been canceled, but we must not neglect this topic because frankly the reviews are indicative of good and useful topics, and we have to read the topic well before giving it a reputation in order to preserve the reputation and reliability of the forum

Hello dear friend and colleague of this great forum I totally agree with you and your answer that you provide to this publication since we should not neglect the publication because it can be useless good topics for food
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes my friend I'm agree with you. But we should give reputation to useful posts not every posts if we give on every posts then how could we differentiate between useful posts and useless posts. So my friend give reputation to useful posts and earn money from them.

In my opinion, we should not give a heart to the members who deserve it and to make them earn money. We must help each other, which reflects on the activities of the members in the forum. Whoever gives a useful and unrepeatable topic we give a heart

I am new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course my dear, gives heart mean is your soul and earned money through crypto currency is your knowledge and your experience in the field of crypto currency. Thanks my dear friend. 

In fact, success is guaranteed when we work hard. If we work hard and concentrate, we can achieve our goals. But, if we work lazily, we will not be able to do anything good. So, we should work with concentration and willpower. .

I think we have to give heart to those who are hard working because everyone here is working hard for earning so we must appreciate them by giving them heart.

• +5 1

Yes we should appreciate people by giving them hearts and its a very good habbit to appreciate people because they are working very hard on this forum.

yes you are correct friend, but any my post don’t have reputation i think my post wasn’t good enough I'm sad but its okay for me, I think i need to do is best more for making good enough.

The hart reaction is not too hard to give and it is also useful for the both of the users I think we should incourge the people to give the positive ratings to all the good posts.

Off course my friend ratings are very important to earn good money. So we have to give likes to post which post is valuable in your thinking. It will help a lot the person who create this post. So take ratings and earn money.

• +1 1

You're right mate but we should also try to work here under the rules of this platform as it abides us to not give reputation on closed eyes without reading the topics of other members as it can make confusion for moderater to know wether the post is really informative or not. We should only give reputation to those who really deserves it as many members here are working hard and still not getting enough reputation while others don't give much time to this forum even though they still manage to get more than enough reputation. From my perspective I think reputation should be only given to the deserving members.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2021 at 11:39 PM, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Here all members work for money . Reputation is indeed for Earning. most members faces less earning after they completing their posts as per requirment reason for them they have Not reputation as per requirment. So thumbs up and Gives heart to All from Open Heart. ❤

I like your opinion about giving heart to the post by a fellow member here in the crypto talk forum. Many of the members here face a little bit in earning because of less heart reacts to their posts even though they achieve the quota per day.  

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you.  It is very easy to earn money by working in this forum.  But if someone posts a usefull and gets reacted there, his income will increase.  So if we want to increase the income, we have to get reacted to it by posting usefull. We should react to the posts of those who post good comments. If we react to each other's posts, they will also react to our posts.  Then you can earn more money. So we should react to the usefull post of others. Like we also get to react to our post.

• +2 2

Yes I gives your 💕  because I shall work online many times  ego not earn then some month I ean money some site so I am happy I earn money real 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes I agree with you. It is our duty to support and give a heart and a positive reaction to all those posts that are valuable and useful because they provide a lot of information to learn from those members who have experience and share their knowledge.  those useful post deserve a ❤️

• +1 1

The important factor here is the good topics, because giving hearts for no reason is not a good policy, and it's against the rules, so share your ideas honestly, and don't worry, the hearts will come from everywhere.

I thank you for saying this to us. I have seen many of our brothers. He does not write well, but is lazy in this work. That is why he closes his money. And I agree with you. You work from your heart and take money from this work. And you are popular with people.

Hey, I think that when reading posts with useful content, all members should evaluate them positively and build a good reputation, but there are many people who work on this forum not only to earn money, but to develop their skills and experience and become more familiar with cryptocurrencies and learn How to invest and trade.

• +1 1
  • +5 1