Gives Heart and Earn Money - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

Gives Heart and Earn Money

I loved your way of speaking, my friend, that's what we want to get there I ask everyone to participate My friends, this is our opportunity to shine in this field on this forum. Let us be together and support each other

Everyone has to have positive interactions. everyone here works for money. 
I strongly agree with you on this. 
Everyone must do what you say. 
Greetings to all and good luck

Yes you are right dear mate. All are working for money its reality. Reputation is really very essential in this forum to get payments. So every one need to give good reputation and earn money.

On 1/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Here all members work for money . Reputation is indeed for Earning. most members faces less earning after they completing their posts as per requirment reason for them they have Not reputation as per requirment. So thumbs up and Gives heart to All from Open Heart. ❤

Yes obviously dude supporting good and valuable post is a wonderful thing and if we find anything good we should support it by giving them positive reactions it will help the person to increase its confidence level and also helps him in earning. 

Welcome, my dear friend, in this wonderful platform, my dear friend, here you can gain money and self-confidence, as well as gain experience and knowledge. 

Thank you my friend, you are right, we must all support each other with a good reputation. If we see a useful post, that will definitely motivate us to always present the best in the forum. 

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful participation. I agree with you regarding giving positive evaluations of useful topics that deserve this, but do not forget that there is nothing but money, which is knowledge. I believe knowledge is more important than money because it is what makes you money.

• +3 1

Everyone should provide positive ratings here on publications and comments with useful content and values and Share our knowledge and experience to achieve progress and success for us and thus make material profit for all.

• +5 1

Interacting with helpful posts by giving them a positive response helps get paid.
As an encouragement to continue providing valuable publications, we need to take the evaluation seriously.

By giving heart reactions we can encourage, encourage and help each other. By giving a positive reputation to each other's useful informative posts, we can earn good income from the forum.

I agree with you
All members must publish useful posts for everyone to obtain positive reviews
Sometimes the publication is of no use, so it is not evaluated

• +1 1

In fact, giving a positive reputation to other members should be thoughtful, not random. Even if it doesn't cost us anything, we should choose posts that contain good, useful information and give them a positive reputation. Bad and useless posts must have a negative reputation.

yes my friend no doubt mostly members are here for earning but they are not give repotation on useful posts .but we should not focus on making money only, but we must earn a good reputation here through our participation in a useful, effective and respectful manner as well. good luck for all .

• +3 1

Hello, everyone..
Getting a reputation, ranking and support within this forum is considered essential as everyone here seeks it.
But getting sophisticated digital knowledge and extensive information on how to invest using cryptocurrencies is considered the most important thing, in addition to money.
So it is necessary to give support ...But only for people who deserve it.

• +1 1

We must give evaluations of the topics and responses that deserve that, and show how much we admire the topic, if it is good. Whoever publishes it deserves his effort and his reward, even if it is an expression of admiration for him.
We cannot give to everyone without discrimination, so we must not oppress those who make great efforts.

• +1 1

Certainly, the giving person always receives a lot of giving and positivity, and as is the case in reality here on this platform that the active person who provides support will receive a lot of it?

Thank you, my friend, for this clarification. Actually, I used to think that the heart does not give a person a material reward, so I did not put the heart of people. Now I will support people, but a heart so that it does not get bored of this forum

• +3 1

According to the new payment system, we will not take profit on a post until it receives a positive evaluation. Therefore, we must publish unique comments in good English and write them in a clear and interesting manner so that we can attract members to it and give it a good reputation. Beware of fraud or giving a reputation to someone who does not deserve it.  Even if it is one of your friends, because the moderators will reveal and block you. Achieving a good reputation requires patience and dealing with members with affection and respect.

• +2 1

I agree with you. I think that earning money by loving people for you is important ... Giving a portion of time with love and using the rest of the time by gaining money is a very profitable thing..finally and morally .. I think I will do this❤️

You are right friend. I think we all know that it is a benefit to give a reputation and receive it and after knowing it, we should all contribute to it. Besides that it is not a burden

My friend, the topic of giving a positive reputation is a very sensitive topic, so members cannot randomly give a reputation because they are subject to censorship by moderators, so only the post that deserves the reputation can be evaluated positively

You are absolutely right dude reputation is the earning for the members of this platform more especially when the members have positive reputation because our post will not receive any pay until the post have average

positive reputation.

I think that we should think better than that reputation is only for money, as it gives a strong incentive for others to create useful posts and in doing so, we support forum content for the better.

Hello mate I want to tell you that there are no additional income for the reacts reputations so that's why I want to tell you that you should to focus on your work and you should not do involved in the illegal activities that is too much beneficial for you