Gives Heart and Earn Money - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

Gives Heart and Earn Money

In order to be able to get a positive reputation, you must make more effort and create useful and high-quality posts in order to help beginners learn and increase our popularity.

• +1 1

In this forum you must have to place your heart and presence of mind in this to be a sucessful man in your life we must work hard to create informative and unique ideas that create a positive reputation amoung the members of the forum also we should give appropriate appreciation for others posts which are very useful and informative we must have to encourage the right posts and report waste topics.

Indeed, maybe everyone is here for money. It's okay, but working well here without fraud or lying is better to gain a good reputation. I think this site is a good station for many people to secure daily needs, especially young people

• +3 1
  • +4 1

We all want to gain a good reputation for money only and we want members to give us positive reviews on our posts, but it may not contain new information and useful things, so we must pay close attention to obtain a positive reputation.

• +3 1

A brief and useful phrase, my dear friend. What you say is true. Every heart on a post is paid 200 satoshi so work hard and make sure your posts are good and useful. I wish you good luck my dear friend.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree, with you my friend, this forum gains us knowledge, provides us with a lot of information, and also fills our time, and makes us money and profits as well, and I am happy to be in this forum

Happy times, my friends, that we work here in order to earn and in order to gain good profits we must obtain a good reputation and in order to obtain it, our topics must contain interest and be understandable and not random

• +1 1

16 minutes ago, Alyazen89 said:

Happy times, my friends, that we work here in order to earn and in order to gain good profits we must obtain a good reputation and in order to obtain it, our topics must contain interest and be understandable and not random

@Alyazen89 Yes, positive reactions are part of the payment, we all want to get one in each publication or comment we make, but that requires a lot of work, it is not easy, we have to have a method to make it easier for them, that is achieved with time, meanwhile we learn about cryptocurrencies,
patience will make us get on the path to happiness.

I think that the verifiable pandemics that we are confronting presently are one of the greatest causes that pushed individuals to bargain more with advanced monetary standards, and it is one of the major causes that shed light on the significance of computerized monetary forms within the world, as they are very secure and don't cause any disease, quick transformation and more abundance, it is without a doubt way better Numerous banknotes within the occasion of scourge illnesses.

Yes my dear pretty you said absolutely right the reputation is very important of this form if you have not any reputation on your post then you are not able to get the money so best of luck and write that you still content in your topics that will help you to get money

• +2 1

One of the most important things that I learned here is to love lovingly so that we get good reactions. I know this from myself. I eagerly follow the articles that their owners write with love and give them the effort and time necessary to deliver the idea required of them.

You are right, but I disagree with you. Instead of focusing on that, we just have to make our topics better and our publications useful in order to have a positive reputation. It is not correct to give a positive reputation to unhelpful topics.Because we encourage them to post bad content.

• +2 1

Dear members,  in this platform.  Everyone has right to show his real expression about posts . If we find any useful and meaningful post,  then we should try to give him positive reactions and encourage him to post more informative posts,  I think this platform provide us talk tokens against giving reactions. 

We must take care of the quality of the posts that we publish by publishing useful and distinctive topics, searching for new news of interest to the members and making them interact with you positively, which raises your reputation and increases your profit from this site. 

The support of donors makes it possible for Heart & Stroke to achieve our mission of ... Can you give me detailed examples of how my money was used in 2018?

Learn more about heart donation and heart transplant at Donate Life America. ... Donors give years of life to heart recipients and their families. ... By signing up to become an organ, eye, and tissue donor, you can make a difference in the lives ...

Give hearts mean give reaction. Reaction is so much important here. Without reaction you don’t get payment. I mean your post will not be count without react. So try your level best to make your post useful. Otherwise working here is just a waste of time.

Well said, my friend, I totally agree with you here.

We all work to improve our financial situation, but we have to learn hard because knowledge is the basis for achieving success here

So every good reputation and positive evaluation is here to get your payments daily

Work honestly and honestly, choose the important and new topics completely, and do not copy the topics raised before

Good luck to you, my friend, and to everyone here too

On 1/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Here all members work for money . Reputation is indeed for Earning. most members faces less earning after they completing their posts as per requirment reason for them they have Not reputation as per requirment. So thumbs up and Gives heart to All from Open Heart. ❤

You are right cryptotalk is giving extra earning for giving and getting repatation for members but we should not give repatation to useless content to get just more earning .

That's right, friend, we must all support each other so that this forum can move forward, but we must give a good reputation to the comments that are useful and interesting.

Hello my dear friend, yes everyone works here to earn encrypted currencies and sell them against the dollar, but in order to be able to work you have to earn information in order to write targeted and valuable comments in order to get a good reputation and earn currencies

My dear , it was sadly that reputation was abused. When we were receiving double Talk for giving 50 reputation, we were doing it very wrong, and many were giving in order to take back. I had many followers doing that to me, and they were mention me then to give them back. I did that and gave back too, and it was a mistake, that I only understood later, when there was a lot of spammers that just had very bad content and still got a lot of reputation.

You are right, a good reputation has a fundamental role in financial gain, you must take into account the useful content in the search for ideas and topics related to digital currencies to publish them in the forum in a way that takes into account the rules of the forum

Not all posts are deserving of a positive reputation or affection. Don't get me wrong: that's a good thing. Only posts that are important, useful, and helpful receive positive feedback on the website. Also, don't just have the goal of earning money; combine it with the goal of learning. If you use the forum to learn, you will be able to post related topics, build your profile, and earn money. Both of these works are related.

Frankly, my opinion is from your opinion, dear, I would like to say that every member, whatever it is, must evaluate our publication first to know whether our publication is useful or harmful, and then to gain reputation in return, to provide assistance to you when you need it. Let us be as one family

Well, my friend, my opinion on the subject It is that all people work for money, whether here or in other fields, but a successful person knows how to increase the amount of money earned in a correct manner, depending on his intelligence and experience in his field of work