Is posting in begginer's section is enough??? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptolovee

Is posting in begginer's section is enough???

Yes it is enough for getting your tokens and coins but it is not enough for reputation. we all have to work on ourselves and get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies so that we are able to send very positive and informative posts on the other sections and get more reputation.

My non-public opinion is that posting within the novices phase suffices most effective in phrases of making money. But so that it will achieve information, you have to diversify its assets, which might be here to transport among the sections of the forum and consequently get the complete knowledge and the hidden required to deal with cryptocurrencies.

Your question is good dear. I am also beginner and only work in the beginner section. But it is not enough to work only in beginner section. We should learn about different digital currencies and gain knowledge about these like cryptocurrency. When we are confident about our knowledge then we can work on other forum. But we follow the rules of other sections because they are different from beginner section. 

After completing the first 100 trial posts in beginner section a member can post in whatever section he wants to. There is no limitation on that. Frol my perspective I think it is better to read and post in every section after the trial comment as you will get to know new things and also get experience.

Welcome, my friend, as for the other departments, it needs a lot of information and experience in the world of digital currencies and investment, it is a wider field than the beginners section, but you have to pay attention because the laws and rules may differ and be more difficult, and therefore when any mistake you can lose your account, so I advise you to learn more before moving to the second step

• +2 1

Hi dear its highly depend on your experience. If you have good experience about beginners training than post in beginners section or if you have good knowledge and experience about other pages like wallets, defi and exchanges etc than post on these pages.

On 1/5/2021 at 8:15 PM, Cryptolovee said:

Hello everyone!!

I want to say that posting only in begginer's section is enough? because I have completed 180+ post's in begginer's section only Guide me because I'm not very old on this platform and I don't know alot about cryptotalk..

Can expert's help me to clear this point?

Dude it depends upon your experience if you think you have good experience then you can also go to other section like cryto section here you can read other person posts and can also make your own post if you understand it

Thanks this hobby.If  you know about others fields too than supply them your revel in,recommendation and whatever you have got, to benefit others. Do not mark a full stop to your skills try and discover your self and you'll be amazed too.

Dear friend, in my personal opinion, I put up many sections for the purpose of spreading knowledge, so why deprive yourself of the benefit that exists in the rest of the sections? I think it is time to move to the other sections

• +3 1

Hello my friend.  You can post more posts here.  If you have enough experience, you can publish in a section.  The world of cryptography.  I advise you to post in the beginners section for a longer period.  Then you can post in a section.  The world of cryptography too.  Before publishing in a new section, I advise you to read it well and read a lot of posts and comments.  In order to gain experience and avoid making mistakes.  I wish you success

• +4 1

According to my opinion it is not enough. But it is beneficial if we passed in beginner section then we can get reputation from everyone here but if we can change our section then getting repetition from new people is difficult. But 4 new commers like me it is enough.

• +1 1

Every users should visit and leave a topic or reply in every section otherwise we will not be able to learn everything about crypto currency. For Being newbie i couldnt post in crypto world section but in next days i will visit all of the section. I will suggest you to post on every section to know everything about crypto currency fulfilly. 

• +1 1

My friend, this is a tip for you. If you become proficient here in this section and have good information. You must move to the rest of the sections to increase your experience. And if you don't get good information yet, you should stay in the beginners section.

• +1 1

There are no restrictions on what you can post independently in any section of this forum.  The apprenticeship department is primarily for apprentices whenever you realize that you learn everything related to the apprenticeship department rather than moving on to other departments like trading, cryptocurrencies, exchanges, etc.

So what are you asking about ? good for you that you have completed one hundred eighty posts you must be receiving your daily earnings by now, because after you finish one hundred posts there will be a week before you start receiving your first payment with the condition that you writing on daily basis. Keep up the good work.

This is a good topic and a question that I wanted to ask. From your post I got answer. And I think it is good to just read content from others section and continue working in this forum. In this way we will learn more and after it post in other sections too. I get to know that there are no limitations to post in any section.

It always depend my dear that in how's section you are trying to posting. Beginners section is always for beginners. But if you got a lot of skills about this forum then you have to choose another section. Then it will help you a lot.

if you are just starting out I recommended you should remain in the beginners section. Then as you get more advanced and acquire more knowledge with regards to cryptocurrency you can then check out other categories and sections that contain more advanced information about cryptocurrencies.

My friend,it's not necessary to post in for beginners just,if you have enough knowledge and information about crypto currency world, you can post in another section,but be careful in your work. Experience is something important here.

I think that you shouldn't be just limited to this section only. Because I've also seen other sections of this platform like cryptoworld. And it's been a remarkable tour for me. Because there is alot of information about the forum and crypto all over the globe. I am also willing to post on other sections. But first I will complete my 100 posts.

I'm beginner and i also wanted to know that cause but i hope your content is going to help me in that matter. Such type of content are very assisting. 

Appreciated!

On 1/5/2021 at 8:15 PM, Cryptolovee said:

Hello everyone!!

I want to say that posting only in begginer's section is enough? because I have completed 180+ post's in begginer's section only Guide me because I'm not very old on this platform and I don't know alot about cryptotalk..

Can expert's help me to clear this point?

Dear I think there is no problem to work in biggnners session . Because if you have any knowledge about any session then you surely work on that session.

Hello friend, I think that writing posts and reading the topics in the beginners section is good at the beginning and makes us understand the principles of the forum and the rules that must be known, then we start after that to follow another section that provides us with sufficient information about investing cryptocurrency. I wish you all the best

Hello mate, welcome to the forum, as for your question, once you have reached 100 posts, you are free to comment on the section you want, but be careful as they are not the same rules for all sections.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, publishing posts does not depend on here, if you have sufficient information and experience you can move to other places and publish your posts and write useful comments.