Is posting in begginer's section is enough??? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptolovee

Is posting in begginer's section is enough???

Hello everyone!!

I want to say that posting only in begginer's section is enough? because I have completed 180+ post's in begginer's section only Guide me because I'm not very old on this platform and I don't know alot about cryptotalk..

Can expert's help me to clear this point?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

@Cryptolovee  Hello my friend, if you have a good experience in digital currencies, you can post in the crypto world section, but beware, because this section has rules that differ from the rules for the beginners section, I advise you to read them well before working on it.

• +2 3

My friend there is not any restrictions about posting in any section. You can post in only one section. But I will suggest you not to do this. Because the more section you will post you will learn more. 

16 hours ago, Tushar24 said:

@Cryptolovee  Welcome my friend ,though I'm also a new member in this platform ,but I can suggest u that if u have a good idea about the others thing like-"about forum" , "crypto world" , "coins"... etc. then u can obviously post on that topic but remember one thing my dear u have to post there if u have a good idea about that. Wish u all the best my friend.

Thank you my friend your suggestion is very helpful for me 🥰

• +3 1
  • +5 1

My friend I don't think so that its not  enough to post on begineers section only . Because I really think that begineers section are for begineers only. User with Member rank or Senior Member rank have to make post on others section also. Its my opinion plz let me know about your opinion

It is better for you to spread in more than one section so that you learn well and have work experience, and for this it is not against the rules, but publishing in more than one department will gain you a lot of information and interest and with time you become an expert in this field.

Uh can do alot of things here but uh have to follow rules other ur account can also be banned so be careful 

• +3 1

If you are an expert in cryptocurrency before you joined this forum you can post in other topics too but if you are new to cryptocurrency beginners section is okay for now you will learn what you need to know as a beginner.

• +5 1

For a beginner it is better to post in beginner section and it is enough to post in this section slowly slowly when experience will be good he can comments in all sections.

Beginners section is is a good platform to learn. When you are posting in beginners' section, at the same time you should keep on reading through the post for your knowledge. Once you get knowledge of specified topics you should go into relevant section for specified posts. You should continue to improve your knowledge and go into more sections.

@Cryptolovee My friend it's depend on you. If you want to bound in only begginer's post it's your choice. But you can also post and comment on other section if you have some knowledge about. For this you can earn more reputation and money. Thanks

Its your interest.if  you know about others fields too than give them your experience,advice and whatever you have, to benefit others. Don't mark a full stop on your abilities try to explore yourself and you'll be surprised too. Hope this is helpful for you.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

If you don't have much knowledge and experience about the others Sections then you can continue in beginners section, but if you have much knowledge and experience about the others Sections you can go ahead and nothing will happen.

• +5 1

Obviously, you don't need to see the segments you love, profit and gain from them to distribute in them later on, and from these significant areas: the crypto world and coins obviously subsequent to perusing the laws introduced inside them, obviously you can distribute any place you need, yet this is my recommendation.

• +4 1

In my opinion, the beginners section is useful to us, but in my opinion we should visit other departments and look at them to gain knowledge and experience in excess of the knowledge we gained from the beginners section

You are right friend. Really beginner section is enaugh for us. Because we are able to trained perfectly from the beginner sections.but it will be more helpful for us  to visit other sections to gain more knowledge for us. Because there are no limite in learning.      

Yes for our work beginner section is enough for us.In start all people take interest in creating posts in beginners section and it is good.We will have no.issue in posting in beginners section.But we should also visit other section .It will increase our knowledge.It will enhance our experience.From those sections, we will learn how to create posts and how to create good posts. So we also need to see other section.

Edited by Muhammad Abu bakar
Spelling mistake.

My friend know you can create posts in other sections after completing your task of 100 posts but in my opinion you create posts in just begginer  section . If you have some experience about other sections then you can create posts other sections but it is better for you live in beginners section and learn more about crypto forum and then start other sections . Know it depend on your self what to do .

Hello friends, I'am a beginner so i want someone to clarify me that posting from beginner portion is enough? Please let me know about it. I'll be thankful to you.

Take a start from begginers section.it is a good source of doing work here.we can get a lot of experience by giving a time to this section for gaining information.

No, posting in beginners section is not enough. This section is very good for the beginners but if you are an old member or know all things and rules and regulations of this forum, then you should start posting in other sections. 

I know that reputations in other sections are very less but we have to do this, for the forum, for our own good.

Good evening bro hope you fine no everyone has different view in my opinion the posting in beginning section is not enough first u need to post 100 comments in a week and then 20 daily for earning

• +3 1

There is no such a difference. the main thing is to follow the rules and make sure that your posts are really useful, so that other people can learn from your experience

Beginner section is basically for the beginner whenever you realized you learn each and everything related to the beginner section than move forward towards other sections like Trading , crypto wallet,this section will provide information and knowledge to you.

It depends on your knowledge, remember that the other sections require that you have experience or you can be critical about a Blockchain topic, you should not necessarily stay in a single section, but you can go to the others to gain knowledge.
Even a new user can go to those sections if they have knowledge or you can also ask about something that you do not know.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot