Where do you earn bitcoin? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

Where do you earn bitcoin?

Hello friend,Youbit is a good fourm for earn online.This fourm is real and trustful.Youbit fourm gain benefit and most important information.It payment 100 here.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.I am very pleasent.

Thank you

Welcome buddy. Indeed it is the best place to earn bitcoin.if you work here as a crypto member then you have to work here by making positive posts for the site.snd instead of your work you have to offer bitcoin dear. Thank you.   

We can earn free Bitcoin in many places but this does not mean that all these sites that offer you free Bitcoin pay, so we must know in which site you can invest and we must also take into account that some of these pages have the purpose of taking money away to soft hands. 

Free bitcoins are definitely not worth it, in fact I have searched the internet and have found nothing meaningful. All I get to see are faucets and to me faucets are north worth your time. If you however have money that you can risk then I would recommend trading as it is much more efficient and can give you good returns.

On 2/18/2021 at 2:34 AM, Angeln20 said:

Well as for me this is the only platform that I'm collecting BTC from and aside that I just turn towards investment because it's one of the best ways to earn reliably and with ease.

Yes, that's right. A lot of BTC can be earned from here. Which is worthy of dependence from others. Most other sites are scammed.

First of all I wanna say to you.  Follow the forum rules.  Your post is too short.  

Second thing which you have asked is that you can earn Bitcoins from various sites.  As one of the example is this cryptotalk portfolio.  This is really splendid. 

You can also earn Bitcoins from Yobit by making a investment and then trading your invested bTc. It would be beneficial.  

You also earn from okex, now it is also trending. 

• +1 1

It's my dream to earn Bitcoin  but I never have earn it  but I believe if I continue on this forum that definitely and I can  earn it because it give us money in the form of stoshi and stoshi  makes a bitcoin I know it's a long time but not impossible thing so  we can definitely earn it and then our life become change.

Well you are not going to earn any significant coins from my site so I recommend that you focus more on trying to make good trades as that is expected to give you good returns. I highly believe that trading is the best way to earn coins.

• +1 1

Yes, we can earn between and earn from this platform, but let me tell you one thing that you are not following the rules of this forum, you should go and follow its rules and regulations first and after that you create a topic because  Against the rules The second thing is that here we are earning bitcoin by following rules and regulations and we are earning a lot of money. I am earning cryptocurrency in addition to bitcoin If you create a topic next time with such a comment, then you will get manners point, due to which your account will be created, then at the moment your admin may give you a warning but after that you do not make this mistake at all. 

Welcome, buddy. 
You can earn bitcoin from taps, but it's not monolithic because it gives so little, you can earn by AirDrop. 
But the best way to live through this forum you can earn money by sharing your information with business partners

• +4 1

I work in different faucets websites for collecting Bitcoin and other Crypto coins but I think it is just waste of time because they Pay very little amount of Bitcoin and you cannot earn more than $1 in one week as a beginner I hope I will earn free Bitcoin in this forum and earn good amount of money

Welcome my friend, there are many ways to win Bitcoin, so we can collect Bitcoin through this wonderful forum and good platform, as well as through trading and investment operations, but with caution.

the beauty of this forum is giving you the Bitcoin against your work on this forum so you can easily earn the statoshies of the Bitcoin when you work on this forum so you should not to waste your time in other fake websites on the internet

• +2 1

My friend, I would say crypto talk is best site to earn bitcoin. If you want to earn bitcoin than you make useful post on crypto talk related to the crypto currencies. Than btc come on your yobit account. It is secret of success. I wish you God luck.

I am going to convey the same advice that they gave me to my cointiply, it is one of the best platforms where you can earn free bitcoins that is because it has more than 10 ways, the first and simplest way is the tap or faucet, I advise you to start with btc clicks is the simplest platform that helps you win.

to be honest this is the only sites where I will earn my bitcoin and it is the only sites where I also learn knowledge about crypto coins

On 3/14/2021 at 7:31 AM, Normally said:

But what understand in your question, it's very dificult to get a website where you earn free Bitcoin.

It is very difficult and the only two website I believe one can earn bitcoin (satoshi) we bitcointalk and cryptotalk forum but you have to be good enough to earn in the like of bitcointalk because it depends on ranking.

First of all ... my friend, you have to abide by the rules of the forum in writing a post that does not contain less than 100 characters ... Secondly, this forum is one of the best sites to get bitcoin and fairly .... where you work here to get it and in a simple way, which is writing comments and posts About the useful information you have in the world of crypto, and the participation of followers and discussion with it to obtain the greatest benefit for everyone ... I think you will not find better than this forum to get bitcoin, success, profit and knowledge at the same time

Actually,This is the best platform and forum. It is a safe and comfortable place for us all to work in the world of coding. If you want to earn bitcoin then always create useful and informative posts in easy words that everyone understand. Your post should receive a  good reputation and you can get bitcoin . You are paid in your account on the yobit platform, but those payments are after you finish the first 100 Post for free.

At the beginning of my start I got bitcoin from the cryptotalk forum and from there I started investing and trading. And that from the Yobit platform, I put the talk currency in the invest box to invest it and the Satoshi to trade with it.

• +5 1

I'm a newcomer here but I personally think that this platform is the best choice for you if you want to earn bitcoin.

Simply by sharing your knowledge by making good and helpful posts you can get profit, also you can benefit from other people's information. 

My dear friend, you can win Bitcoin through this forum by answering the questions asked and raising issues related to the forum about encrypted currencies

I think there are many sites that you can make money from, but I honestly did not try them, I just make money from cryptotalk, which is an honest forum, where I can make money by creating useful topics that contain information about cryptocurrencies.