From fear you will Learn and Earn. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

From fear you will Learn and Earn.

Always do the task that fears you as it's the biggest step for your success. While working on cryptotalk we have fears of account ban and other things but we should create self confidence. Dear you can do investment in yobit as it's safe and easy to use.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Of course, friend, you don't have to be afraid of anything.  Rather, fear must be overcome.  Some necessary steps should be taken seriously for that.  Learn and research each topic in the Cryptotalk forum.  Seriously express your own opinion which is useful for everyone.

From my personal point of view, I believe that fear can have positive results in our work, but it can also have a negative impact on our success. Fear may prevent us from making a decision quickly, but it can cause us to delay making a decision in a timely manner and thus will be lost.  We have one of the earning opportunities.

• +2 1

This is the thing that makes me a cryptotalk worker.I thik  this is a excellent platform  for leran and earn.Fear can give you  opportunity to learn. something and getting experience.When you get enough experience then  you. can  earn.Fear is the thing that gives you  courisity for learning something and earn  something. My opinion it's true that from fear we start learning and earning

Thank you. In fact, there was a fear among us when we first joined this forum. As such we were not aware of the rules of this forum then. In fact, if we make a mistake, we are forbidden to do so. So we must work with this in mind. If we work with this fear in mind, that work inspires us. So we must concentrate on work and earn here. The more we focus on work, the more we can earn. Thanks.

This is exactly what you have said. I have my own opinion about this which I share with you.First of all if you are scared about a job then you will do it right you will not make any mistake in it.That is because every human being loses consciousness in his zeal and whenever he does so he makes countless mistakes.So those who work out of fear do their job, but they do their job right with the fear . 

Fear is a restriction point between us and our success so when we defeat our fear we start our journey towards success. We can only overcome our fear If we have the proper knowledge and have courage in us us to deal with the situation.

If you have fear then you can't learn or gain profits. You need to remove your fear and face any challenges and difficulties then you can progress in life. To take risk then you need to remove fear in your mind. 

Yes, my friend, fear is a reason to learn, but not at all times ... Fear of loss during work makes us progress very slowly and beware of falling into error and loss, which leads us to progress and success and gain experience and impartial skill, but fear should not make us lose our self-confidence in order to It does not affect our work and our success

Of course, fear comes from stepping into the unknown, but with knowledge and learning, this fear will fade away and disappear. Therefore, I advise you to get acquainted with the investment field before entering it in order to reap the heavy losses.

• +1 1

In our daily lives, we can see or meet thousands of people facing fear, but from where it comes? It clicks to our mind that before taking a step must learn about that? Is it true that senior members guide us on beginner's members or newbie how they can manage their daily posts and the hot topics to discuss from where they can easily earn their everyday bread? As I see, this is the most suitable platform for girls like me to make money decently, but what is the right path or direction? Seniors, please guide us.

• +3 1

Being senior member here doesn't mean they are not experienced in the field more than other members because it means they just joined this forum earlier than the others , to get rid of fearn in trading you need to educate and learn by yourself and this comes by trying to do small deals with money you ready to lose and learn from the experiences you get in until you get ready to enter with more money in real deals to increase your capital

• +3 1

My dear I am unable to get your content About what you are talking if you are talking about fear then I think it is bad thing. If you want to be successful person of your world so always keep fear away from your world.

In every where what we are doing we want the experiences. The fear is coming when we have no any experience.  First of all we seek to the seniors and clear all our doubts. Then we can learn by earn. Enjoy. 

• +1 1

That's right, all members here are cooperative, all support everyone

Everyone works as a team and this is very necessary to raise the level of the forum and work with it

Always follow up with senior members Never give in to work Work hard. Give time to work and be wary of cyber fraudsters as much as possible.

• +1 1

Dear, you do not need to worry and fear that you need some time to learn all of that, also yes, the senior experts here are helping all the newcomers to take their first steps safely.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful topic. Yes you’re right, fear is the reason, why you are learning. Because when we don’t know about something or confused what to do,  that's when we want to learn.

But fear are also dangerous sometimes like you work so hard for your presentation but you’re scared, don't have any confident, it'll totally ruin your hard work. 

So fear is good for learning at the same time it hampers your confidence. 

• +5 1

First of all you have to get information and knowledge about that work which you want to do if you are confident about your work and you have confidence that which work you did is not wrong then you are not afraid of failure so don't make mistakes in your work and be confident then you can get anything which you want to achieve.

I think that fear is come in life due to lack of experience and die to faul work, and man has to learn a great from his fear. So we should work great and always try to learn a lesson from all state of life.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

• +1 1

50 minutes ago, Robin Hood 786 said:

I think that fear is come in life due to lack of experience and die to faul work, and man has to learn a great from his fear. So we should work great and always try to learn a lesson from all state of life.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet

@Robin Hood 786 hahhahha, don't ask for likes you can get banned, that's against the rules, I recommend that when you reply to a post you tag the person so they get a notification so they can go to what you write and give you the necessary reaction, you should always be reciprocal with others as well, on the other hand, fear comes from lack of knowledge, the more knowledge you have about a topic, the less fear there will be to deal with something about it, greetings and welcome.

This maybe true but I can tell you about myself that from fear I lost the most because several times I have face loss when I'm scare to do trading or something else even I didn't get any profit in fear but it is also true that some of people will get huge profit in fear..

Yes, my friend, the elderly here are ready to lend a hand to you and provide something from their experience. A little fear may help you so that you do not lose your money, but at the same time it may prevent you from achieving large profits. I think that you should choose the currency and monitor the chart of the chosen currency in trading.

Surely, working here always keep us in the atmosphere of uncertainty where we are always in danger to be trapped by the scammers.But at the same time, we enjoy here learning so many new things, and we can enjoy learning as well.

• +2 1

When you take step towards a new thing you fell fear by thinking this can this a profitbale for us .But you never stop take a step a enjoy your journey .Take a little bit risk and move forward. Fear is the way of your success do not be afraid.