How to creat a useful post? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

How to creat a useful post?

Hy mate I think that I told you how our post can be a principle so far as I have knowledge about the cryptotalk forum ,I think that we should use the informative and useful material .we should follow the rules and regulations about the cryptotalk forum and than we share the good informative about the cryptotalk forum .we get the good reputation at the cryptotalk forum.it is very important and simple .

In trying to post useful and meaning words in crypto currency you observe or learn from those you met in the system because the platform is not a place where you just post what you wish or want,but to post what is meaning and what people will even get knowledge on it, and so also try to use simple and correct language so as to make it easy and attractive for the beginners.

Thanks for the information we should have a lot of knowledge if we want to make the good content you should be careful with the knowledge you share.

It will be useful for others and the post that will be posted according to the rules of this site is the useful post.  This means that cryptocurrency, and all the issues related to online income are discussed here.  And the posts that are made beautiful about all these are called useful posts.  So you have to post this rule.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

A useful post should contain a minimum of 100 characters and the post should be carefully written, reasonable and meaningful so that members of the forum will develop interest in it, this makes it have good reputation, thanks.

• +1 1

First you need to think deep and discover what the forum need or you can decide to share lighting some issues facing the newbies, you need to do your investigation before making any post so that it wouldn't have to be repeated again

Posts are deleted if they are less than 100 characters long and bad words are used and the topic is not related to any unhelpful content, so be careful to avoid these matters and focus on useful information then your posts will not be deleted. Good luck

How to make a useful post. Whenever we know something good about this topic, we need to gain some better knowledge here. Here you can easily answer some good questions about this topic. I hope you will continue to do something good in this forum.  By listening you can get a lot of good ideas here

Hello my friend, try as much as possible to make your English language simple and understandable to everyone. Write a topic in simple terms and big connotations and keep the rules of posting in the forum. Your post will not be deleted like this. I wish you good luck

On 1/5/2021 at 1:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

I need help of seniors who are expertise in crypto world and also on this platform.
although my English is very well and i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.
But still some of my posts are being deleted and I don't know the reason.

Useful post become when you follow must rules regulation read carefully. Avoid bad comment. Useful language that all people easily read your comment . Simple character used. This small things follow then your post bemcome useful post.😊👍

To do honest work on this palteforum you have to follow the rules and regulation.you can make a valuable post by following the rules and regulation.Your post must be according to the topic and should contain information which is exactly about the topic otherwise it will be deleted .Including useful content in your post you can make a useful post.

Of course friends, useful and useful posts in the forum are paid for. Every post is important in the forum so we must evaluate the right post.  Patiently research each topic to create useful posts.  A completely new trend that is useful and acceptable to all through which people can easily acquire ideas and knowledge.  Create every subject through creative talent.

Provide such information to the forum which give some benefits to other members  which is related to the forum and about investing trading in crypto currency these all are some tips for making a useful post 

You should lay a knowledgeable background for your self, by doing some research on how to create a useful topics for the forum, and you should read other members comments, for you to gain more experience on how to create meaningful topics.

• +1 1

High contents of Crypto information is needed and virtual money for making research, investigations about latest happenings at Crypto currencies market. Recently you can see how bitcoin is falling in price it's a good moment for investors to enter again ahead of next rising of bitcoin. You can study the scenario and create a useful topic base on your own analysis

In order to create useful post you must have knowledge about the topic. When you have knowledge about that topic then you can create good topic. If you are a beginner you don't have enough knowledge you can take knowledge form comments. There you can learn many things. Then you have to create line on your own. Create good post  and creative topic. Or learn from google and you can create good topic by using that knowledge. 

• +2 1

If you want to create useful post, first of all you need to know how to interact or attract people. The best way to create a useful posts is understand the topics and then read people's post to gain more knowledge. Then you can create your own useful post.

• +3 1

One can easily create a useful post by putting the informative and interesting words in our post. We have to make sure that our post is up to 100 characters.

I think to create useful post information, you need to make more research before making topics here because the newbies members don't have ideas and experience about crypto currencies, so with your improving post information their will be able to gain more ideas from following your post in this cryptotalk forum

• +1 1

Yes, basically!  Of course I told you how our post could be policy as long as I have knowledge of cryptopolitical forums.  In fact we should use informative and useful material.  We do more than share good information about cryptocurrency forums.  We have a good reputation in the Cryptotalk forum.  The reason is ... it's very important and simple.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You should search your topic in the search bar of the forum to know that either such topic is posted earlier or not as may be your topics are deleted due to being repetitive content.So If you creating a topic with full concentration then you should make proper research before posting it.Good Luck!

• +2 1

Its depend on knowledge if anyone have good knowledge then share it from here according to rules of this platform and share informative post and if want to take good reputation then make unique and related this forum post 

Edited by Jam sidra
  • +1 1

First you need to search in the forum about the already post to avoid any duplicate post can give a warning points or deleted your post then you can search for the idea and the subject and bring a lot of information that the majority of users don't know 

• +1 1