is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

It will completely depend on you. You can do the success of this platform that you want to do. Especially if you can invest in this platform and trade you must.We gain knowledge and gain many experiences in digital currencies. But with the volatile nature of Cryptocurencies I think we can take it as a full time job. If only hard work and patience would need.

I think this platform form give you the chance to get some extra money and you can also invest this money as well as . But for me i think this not full time job  from my side i see this platform is good for included information that you can learn and the amount of token you get. But in same time if you have enough time and you are hard working and fast learning mabay you be a professional in this field.

Hello my dear friend, this platform is an instruction and earning money here. We cannot meet my needs, so we must search for other business to earn money so that we can live a decent life and not need people, but I am very grateful and thank this platform for the abundance of information found here and thank them for giving us the encrypted currency

On 4/8/2021 at 9:47 AM, Mark wood said:

I didn't report spammers from last week because I didn't face them and I focus on my work here but honestly if I catch them I will report because that's my duty and I'm interested in this forum and if we think we so spammers are deceased we can't see..

even spammer is not interest to work for long  payment as they always need to  use some strategy to bring up money any how .. but this is not fair.. let help them to be good as at the beginning time we all were as a spammer but day by day we start to be good .

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, you can take a professional job with your valuable posts, with your posts being very thoughtful, useful, unique and containing new information. Here you gain great popularity when they give you a good reputation, so this forum can raise your level and you must learn and make your effort to get profits.

• +3 1

You should take cryptotalk as an educational school and not as a job, because we are here to learn the cryptocurrency and obtain knowledge in the first place, so after you have the knowledge, you can use it in several things intelligently and make ample money from it.

Hello there greetings yes it is possible to decka up professional job at the crypto currency platform because this platform providers such a great opportunity 2 gain knowledge and make some profitable income from this website because this website have lot of potential Boo give you

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

even spammer is not interest to work for long  payment as they always need to  use some strategy to bring up money any how .. but this is not fair.. let help them to be good as at the beginning time we all were as a spammer but day by day we start to be good .

If you think so at the beginning we work hard and ask from many expert members about this platform and ask from them about our problem that's why we get improvement day by day but nowadays many new members don't ask they only complete their task even whatever they do..

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you friend.it is possible for all members who join this forum can take crypto talk as a professional job because crypto forum provide to get large amount of money here and the graduate people also earn and learn through this forum

15 hours ago, Mark wood said:

If you think so at the beginning we work hard and ask from many expert members about this platform and ask from them about our problem that's why we get improvement day by day but nowadays many new members don't ask they only complete their task even whatever they do..

why you just bring out the beginning story because can not you remember about it when this forum launched new payment system of talk token which was not able to trade for almost 4 months but then we still worked here with out best so contribution will not be able to forget 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

why you just bring out the beginning story because can not you remember about it when this forum launched new payment system of talk token which was not able to trade for almost 4 months but then we still worked here with out best so contribution will not be able to forget 

It's not been so long still I remembered we worked here for talk tokens and I remember i had many talk tokens which I sell all of when trade start because I don't take risk and I knew that was the best chance for me to sell it and enjoy it..

• +1 1

I think that the cryptotalk forum offers us a great job. Why: Because you are not obligated to a certain time to work, you do not need a long time. You only need two hours a day and also gives you a daily Stable profit.

Thanks cryptotalk .

• +3 1

I don't think this forum can give you financial independence because it's a more educational and participatory forum .. So you should think about getting on the knowledge here and invested it in other areas ... Good luck

You are right. As a student, I have little time, and in addition to the fact that time is not uniform in one period of time, so I resorted to working with cryptocurrencies and income for this great world.

Yes, i think it's possible because through this forum we could make a lot of money, i wish in the future we can improve our returns.

Yes it possible to make cryptotalk as your professional job because  you work on it every day to earn Lage amount of money with this morny you can use it for many things in life

Yes, my friend .. you can take work in the cryptocurrency as a professional job and in this forum as well .. but that requires a lot of work and diligence in your work .. like the rest of the work that you do in your daily life .. work here is a secondary work in case you are a novice. With your progress here, patience and confidence in yourself ... you can work with it professionally ... I wish you good luck and everyone.

The aim of this forum is not to accumulate money or to become the main goal of the member here. The main goal is to give the first step in the field of cryptocurrencies and to introduce them better, so in my opinion, try hard in order to learn trading and thus you can do it full time.

• +2 1

Yes dear. Of course, we can take the encryption talk in this forum. A very good job. As a university student, I study information technology. I work here to learn the field of cryptocurrencies. It is a very wonderful field in the Crypto Talk forum and a large education forum. I recommend that you take an educational job in everything related to Cryptocurrencies and working here is very easy. Publishing posts, taking interest, and reading topics is extremely easy. It facilitates the public for the environment, global economic development, thank you very much.

• +1 1

The cryptotalk is very good and it's has shown the world it's capacity to impact the lives of so many people around the world, but I don't think that the cryptotalk will be a professional job because this wouldn't last till infinity, so just prepare for alternative as you enjoy the cryptotalk offer.

• +2 1

Yes, because CryptoTalk offers me several benefits.  I get a good salary every month and I want to develop myself more and more to reach a higher income every month and work more professionally

Edited by Adnan Shalate

Yes, it offers a job opportunity and is based on giving us a good return. I am in dire need of this work, and in order to continue with it, I will abide by all existing laws and avoid mistakes.

Yes you can take cryptotalk to be your full time job, but mind you, this platform wouldn't last forever and you need something that will sustain you aside from the platform, so I advise you start looking for alternatives to the cryptotalk platform, this is my thought on this.

• +2 1

Welcome my dear friend.Hope you doing well,
Thank you for your participation.
 I don't think this platform offers the financial independence you dream of ...
But it is a very good educational forum.Information is provided by members and ideas are shared among them, and they are paid for every useful participation.
Therefore, I advise you to establish a scientific background and worthy capital, and to enter a wider field to achieve a good income.best of luck.

Yes, I think it can be possible to get crypto job as professional job but in the condition of unemployed. According to me, I will take it as part time job when I will get my personal job in office job. Even I have current this job as part time job because I am still a student.