is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

You can earn satos and transfer them to your own balance and you can work with investing as well and the graduate people also earn learn through this forums.

I will answer that as yes.

You can take cryptotalk a as professional job. This forum was indeed the best forum have ever seen.

Just try to work hard and you'll earn big, the more you participate, the more you reputations increases, the more your payment increases as well. 

My little advice is, just make sure you invest with the money you makes.

• +1 1

As far as i know Before we do everything Learning is very important work can do everything easily crypto it is very beneficial for us to earn money I like them more They have no work In order to do this work, we have some skills very much necessary Skills is required to do all their work The rest is very similar for you You can earn very good from here Even if you understand this work 

Yes it is possible to take crypto talk as a professional job because earning is good from this website so we just try to hardwork and earn a lot of money 

• +1 1

Dear a lot of people joining this platform because they know that this platform give us a real amount of money and then we fulfil our wishes by using this money. Now a days this platform is like a part time job amd you earn and learn at a same time. This platform is very beneficial for students because students increase their knowledge and earn money by working on this platform and they work on this platform in their free time but we hope that this platform become a professional job in future. If its become professional job then student get more benefit from this and learn a lot of knowledge. 

• +3 1

Hello my friend. Off course it is possible for all members who join this forum can take crypto talk as a professional job because crypto forum provide to get large amount of money here and the graduate people also earn and learn through this forum.

4 minutes ago, Iqra 220 said:

Dear I don't think so that is the wise idea. You can adopt it as a part time job because this site do not provide enough money from which we can live easily. You have to adopt some other professional field.

@Iqra 220 Dear friend agree with very nice! Cryptotalk is like a part-time job not full time job or professional, if you want to converte your work in professional work then should become an investor in yobit exchange, binance exchange etc but in cryptotalk you will not professional because it will give you limited money, so become an investor in yobit. @Amna Muskan

Edited by MT khan

I think cryptocurrencies help a lot in making money and making a living from it.  You can learn English by working here, it will not hurt you

Taking cryptotalk as a full time job is a good idea because crypro currency will overcome the traditional currency and if the prices of btc will rise as we have seen in the past then it will be very profitable to those who own digital currency. In order to go full time on this forum you will have to put double efforts then you will be able to generate good income. So you need to study harder about crypto world and you will have to post useful and interesting topics in order to get likes. Your liked posts will boost your reputation and earning as well. 

No I do not think so since there are 50% individuals are understudy sk who they can be a full time work so i think its gopd to as a portion time work and its will advantage to us as a portion time work we'll do our routinely work and do this work at the portion time work are you concur with me or not it would be ideal if you share you contemplations

Friends, here I am a new member. I have no idea if it is possible to take a job working on this site. However, I can say that in order to work on this site, you need to show a lot of skills. There are endless opportunities to work here. If you have good job skills, you can take it as a temporary job.

Well everybody need work yet you need to join this forum for low maintenance work. on the off chance that you have a ton of information and experience about this forum. At that point you need to utilize this forum like perfessional work.

Yes i think we can take it as professional job because it takes time from us we give alot of our time here we work here we learn here we earn here it is secure and always ensure privacy i hope it to be continue ..and it is a best forum to earn and learn at the same time with maximum moreover it teaches us alot of good things that could be helpful in.our lives ..i think its better job ..we should stay with it true ..

It will completely depend on you. You can do the success of this platform that you want to do. Especially if you can invest in this platform and trade you must.We gain knowledge and gain many experiences in digital currencies. But with the volatile nature of Cryptocurencies I think we can take it as a full time job. If only hard work and patience would need.

Truly said that it's possible to take cryptotalk as a professional job for a transitory time. but I think it's not possible for anybody to take cryptotalk as professional job because of it's circumstances.

Yes ,some people take it as their professional job and some people take it as their part time job .it is actually a intelligent game you have to work here with your good effort .for this job you have to get the proper knowledge for it .when you are doing it as a professional job you will give good time to it ,it requires a lot of experience and a good effort to do work here .so it's up to you how you do it .

It is a good idea to take  crypto talk as a  carreer building job. Now a days many youngsters are passing the degrees and are searching for jobs some are been jobless and looking for small jobs.Crypto talk is the best way to find good future in online marketing and digital currency. It has been a easy work but we must be careful before investing in it. 

Of-course Fellow, Literally Cryptotalk is best platform for earning and gave you a lot of knowledge and information about trading and investing. From trading and investing we are able to earn more and fulfill our needs. Me as student join this platform to earn and wants to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies because in future cryptocurrencies become the part of entire life.

hello everyone 

i think its possible  that crypto form will become professional platform because you will post good coments amd quality posts then obviously you will earn 

i think cryptocurriencies is a platform in which you obtain alot of information and share them over here

Yes dear mate it is possible for you to take it as a professional job because the payment which we receive from crypto is enough it will become equal to salary which we get from other job. So you can get it as a professional job. Best wishes for all 😊

Yes it is possible that we work on crypto as a professional job. Many people can remove their money crisis from here. Nowadays it has become a full time job for many people.

You get paid for maximum 20 posts a day and it happens only when if your posts get positively reacted so I don't think it would be feasible as a professional job. it can be considered as an extra income to your regular job, though.  

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if you can work here according to all the rules and regulations and do your best and show your talent, then you can take it as a profession.  But my idea is that if you really want to take it as your profession you will have to face a lot of problems.  Because there are a lot of problems here and it takes a lot of time to fix so you can keep it off so I would advise you to see what you do and work in line with your real life.  Then you can improve your life. I hope you like my advisor

Yes, my friend, the crypto talk forum has provided great help to many people and given them opportunities to work with it at a time when the percentage of work has decreased. As it can learn about the crypto world and how to invest for anyone who wants that, and it also provides money in exchange for doing the work correctly ..

In my humble opinion, at least for me personally, taking this great forum called cryptotalk as a professional job, I simply complement it with other platforms dedicated to cryptocurrencies, but I do believe that for other users from other countries it could be a job.
A big greeting to the whole community