What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

On 1/4/2021 at 12:44 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Hello everyone here. I have observed that most posts don't get much like compare to topic. People react much on topic than post. If you have much topic than post then the money you will make will be higher. Do tag people in your post to gain more money. Best of luck.

@Abuabdullahi Tagging is a good idea so that the person reads our comment when the notification arrives and reacts according to what they see, it can be good or bad, but they will react, which is the important thing, good topics and comments should be made so that others It seems like a good job and they react positively and so our account grows, the profit is something that will come with the work we do daily, so we must learn to teach and then win, greetings.

If your post goes to hot and it viral then most people read your post and give you reputation. So try to create unique and valuable post so that people read your post attractively and give you reputation. Try to comments on the new posts for good reputation.

• +4 1

Only informative and useful topic gained more likes/reaction. You have to post good and useful information and only related data. Also don't overdo the reaction as it will cause of being banned.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think couple of things work to gain a post more like. The post should be more informative, also you have to write it in easy way, you Don't do any grammatical error in this post. If you can do this your post will getvmore like. 

A post deserve to be unique to come attention to another one. You know there are many topics and replies but most of them are same and normal. A post should hold some information what make people come to see it.

If you want to get more likes on your topics then you have to follow some instructions.

1. Create post always on advance section.

2. Use meaningful and good terms for post.

3. Create topic by more than 100 words.

4. Choose always tips and suggestions topic. 

I hope if you follow these then your post will be very useful and you will get more likes on your post.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes off course topics posts have more reputation or like because it read by many members and these impress and give likes while comment is read by few people so take few like. 

We should focus on both otherwise when every one make topic than a lot of duplicate topics create.

• +2 1

Dear Gentleman Gun cryptotalk.org has shared a very good comment with all of you here. It is understood that if you are not the correct answer to the question then you will be deprived of payment from here so you have to give meaningful answers hereMust be entitled to money. And I see that there is more nonsense here than the correct answer to the question, but those people should be refrained from because they should have a good reaction to the good question and their abandonment of the question.From here, things get trickier, and this is where the true meaning of life goes.

• +1 1

Hello friends,making your topic or posts to get more likes is not a big deal, all you need to do is to make your contents constructive,useful,and educative capable of increasing other members in knowledge,when your posts are being seen as sensible and informative posts,members will surely give you  positive ratings without hesitation,so let's do whatever it takes to make our contents useful

Hello friends, I try to make interesting publications so that my colleagues like them, also that they have good content so that we all benefit, I help and I hope that they also help me with the positive reactions and I like them that intensive to all of the group and they give them more desire to move forward.

• +1 1

Try to make your content more informative and well decorate. So that people will automatically create interest to read your post. Then they will obviously give you react. This is the way of getting more good reputation in my opinion. Good luck.            

Information is very important that you write in your post. If you write useful post and give good information to the members you will definitely get more like and positive reactions. I think if you want to create new topic in forum and you must research it properly and share useful information

14 hours ago, Nayeem1312 said:

If you want to get more likes on your topics then you have to follow some instructions.

1. Create post always on advance section.

2. Use meaningful and good terms for post.

3. Create topic by more than 100 words.

4. Choose always tips and suggestions topic. 

I hope if you follow these then your post will be very useful and you will get more likes on your post.

@Nayeem1312 Absolutely you are right dear, suggested, information topic will gain more likes because it will be impressive members because new information, ideas,suggestion therefore they will rate our topic necessary so should try to our best.

Always try to write useful content which help others. And your content should be written in simple words and it should be reader friendly. If you follow this simple steps I'm sure your post will get more and more likes.  

On 1/4/2021 at 9:44 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Hello everyone here. I have observed that most posts don't get much like compare to topic. People react much on topic than post. If you have much topic than post then the money you will make will be higher. Do tag people in your post to gain more money. Best of luck.

@Abuabdullahi yes right really I appreciate you people give more repotation then post .people should to give reaction also a post. Because this is our duty if we see informational and meaningful post then we would to give positive reaction. I always give repotation on useful post. @Healy @Currency75 @MuhammadHamza

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Acquire topics and more so you can gain some good knowledge here so what you should do here before you work here you need to know something good about every subject then here you can get some good ideas

What you said is right to an extent topics can definitely help to gain more likes. But the thing is that those topics must be good and valuable enough to attract or help people,means that it must be beneficial for the people in the forum. Then you be getting a stream of likes and ratings. So that you can be a good community member and earn good sum of money.

yes tagging others is also an easy method but I think your content also matters most. Because if someone like your comment and get some knowledge from that then he will react to this comment. so content should be unique and original.

Hi friends,

The posts will definitely have more interaction than commenting because more people read the topics than the number of people read the comments. I think this is the explanation for this thing. Thanks so much guys

It not about just creating topics there are things to be met before your post can gain more likes or reaction before you can have more likes you must make sure that your post is a very useful one that would benefit others

your post comprise of basic words that can each one comprehend your post, and your post will give data and information to the individuals who are utilizing Cryptotalk plateform, if each one comprehend your post, and your post brimming with data and information, this like post have more possibility of getting great standing or like on it, so be cautious and show restraint.

Posts that are simple reasonable nott toooo long is followed by all rules is not copyied . as Like your comments or post on Cryptotalk plateform!! your post comprise of basic words that each one can get it your post, and your post will give data and information to the individuals who are utilizing Cryptotalk platform, in the event that each one get it your post, and your post full of data and information, this like post have more chance of getting great notoriety or like on it..ur goood considerations and way of putting them in great and simple words make your post great and well known and one to be preferred by number of individuals....

I want to say that if your content will be the best then you will automatically gain more likes. Your content should be informative to the public. We all should create a topic that is interesting to the reader. Therefore everyone should makes efforts to writing the best to get more likes and reputation. Hope you would understand.