Helpful advice to be successful in the forum - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Helpful advice to be successful in the forum

Hello my friend
I'm new here
I believe that with hard work, perseverance and learning from this wonderful forum we can
Thank you

To be successful in this forum you need to have a good knowledge of cryptocurrency.  And you have to constantly research new topics.  You need to work regularly in this forum.  And you have to gain good skills by working in this forum...

Hi dear you become the successful in this platforum to post the material with the good informative and correct. If you do this then you get good reputation and your earning increase. I Hope you understand it.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful participation, of course everyone who wants to be effective here must abide by the rules of the forum and make participation more useful. 

This idea I always focus on for every new member in this forum, always at the beginning of any work for us, we need someone to help us and guide us to reach the right path and to understand the way of working in the forum. The topics of old members and those with experience must be read to benefit from them.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, to be successful, I have to work in this forum in you must follow all the conditions and rules in this forum and also write rich quality topics about the coding world and about the forum as well  Because it is to work with it when you are in agreement with all the rules and conditions, I think you will become one of the adults in this forum And also to stay away from stealing topics

Hello my friend.  I agree with you some thing, but success can only be achieved in that way.  The road to success takes a lot of effort and time.  I advise everyone to use their time to read everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies.  Many hours should be spent reading and researching.  When we are patient, we will definitely reach our goal.

• +3 1

Dear friend, to be very effective in the forum, all you have to do is start as a beginner in the forum to read the instructions and forum rules at the beginning and also in a section about the forum is the most important section that should be well browsed and most importantly, we read the topic well in relation to the main title and the first post  Which is explaining the topic at hand, thank you very much

• +1 1

Hello everyone, there are many factors that we can take advantage of to achieve success in cryptotalk, but personally I consider that the most important are patience, organization and planning, if we manage to control these elements, the greater the probability of obtaining better benefits within the forum and therefore, our success will be greater.

Dear friend, there are many tips and instructions that enable us to provide the best business and profits that we collect and put in investment and increase profits and the most important advice is self-confidence.

• +1 1

You talk about mistakes and to be honest with I have make a lot of them and I receive a lot of warning points so that's why I advice all to read the rules and respect them all to avoid any problems in the future this the only way to go forward in the forum 

Yes, I completely agree with you. We must learn from the old members that they have great experience in this field. I believe that if we follow their accounts and know the useful topics that they provide, we will avoid making many mistakes.

It is very important to benefit from the presence of old members and experts with us in this forum, to learn from their recommendations and advice, and to consult them in case we encounter any problem, and they will surely help us solve it.

Please friends you have to no why you are here in this great forum, make sure each and every step you took you no what exactly you are doing, avoid mistakes and when ever you have a mistake please you correct it in time, because making a mistake for not correcting it is like making another mistake, be aware.

• +1 1

Yes as always first of all you need to gather information through following old members and get use of their experience and support that with the research and studies you make in order to become valuable member.

By following the rules and regulations of the forum, we can learn from the content of other members and publish unique and informative posts here so that we can achieve success and earn good income.

If you want to be successful person on this platform then first you have to follow this platform rules and regulations 

Respect this platform completely 

After that you have to post here quality and creative topics for this platform which are helpful and useful for others 

Focus on learning instead of earning 

Improve your quality of posts with the passage of time 

Dont copy others 

Success is not an easy task.Success is long journey full of dificulties and hardships.If one wants to achieve his targets he should work with courage and patience.Sometimes he may fails in any of his attempt but never stop try again.

yes dear you are absolutely right people do not give up easily because patience is the key of success and if we want to earn something in our life then consistency is very important for success and proper time to this forum is also important

Hello to all beginners, there are some tips that you should know well. In the beginning, you must adhere well to the rules of the forum and not bypass them and secondly at the beginning follow and read the useful publications and advice provided by the elderly do not act without advice so that you do not expose yourselves to the ban, so I hope that the old members are not devoid of advice and information that benefit  Newcomers

indeed my mate you are right.  Well success is not to be achieve overnight because we have to cross many miles before reaching to our destination that's how our senior members do so even we too we have to be patient and keep working hard to achieve our goals. 

• +1 1

There is no shortcut for success. All we need is to be dedicated and follow seniors advice. Getting interacted with seniors by following them is a best way of learning. By reading their comments, we will came to know about latest information and learn from their mistakes. Best wishes for all.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

There is no doubt that reading expand our knowledge so we should try to spend more time at the forum and read the useful posts created by senior members to get the benefit of their knowledge and experience. Following senior members that create quality content always beneficial for us so I agree to your advice.

Succeeding in the forum depends almost 100% on us, why is that so? because we must always strive to create relevant and eye-catching publications, in addition to always trying to work with enthusiasm and honesty, the other percentage depends on the other members, we are a community and we must support each other, not only try to seek our benefit, but that of the other members of cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you in your words, because learning from our mistakes and instilling optimism and confidence in our souls greatly helps in achieving our goals, as well as benefiting from the experiences of others that gain us experience, skill and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies and progress towards success, prosperity and gaining a good reputation.