What is the best Wallet for beginners - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoBoyyyy

What is the best Wallet for beginners

Hello my friend, I personally think that Trust wallet is the easiest wallet for beginners and does not need many complications, but you just have to keep the keywords for the wallet and not forget it. This condition is kind of difficult because if you forget these words it will be impossible to enter your wallet.

there are many, you have to be careful as there are many that are scam, and they steal your cryptos and you can not claim to anyone, generally I recommend that you investigate first where it is located, example I use, coinbase, bitfinex. bitmex, and yobit. 

Though, I'm so a beginner but so far so good I have learnt one or two things about crypto currency and yobit. Yobit is one of the best and safe wallet and another one is trust wallet, but people prefer yobit to trust wallet.

Hello my dear I am new here in this forum. I joined few days ago. According to me there are many wallet like Blockchain, coinbase, Yobit, and more but I like Yobit wallet because this is good and secure site for money exchangers and investment. I believe it. I prefer to all people join Yobit platform..

• +4 1

Best wallet yobit for beginners The work we do Our moneyis to store in yobit Yobit was a very good wallet Whom we can trust It is safe Our money is safe in this 

For me, the best wallet is yobit because it is more secure and reliable than others, and we do not lose our money with it, but on the contrary, through it we can increase your profits by working in this forum and succeeding with the work we do so that we can achieve the best results

There are usually different types of wallets online.  But I think the best wallet for beginners  is the trust wallet.  Because this wallet is much more secure and reliable.  Its privacy and security system is very strong.  This wallet is very easy to use.Beginners can safely save their crypto currency here.

In the start can't focus on which wallet is best first learn about yobit exchange then try for any wallet and the best wallets are trust wallet, coinbase wallet these are best wallets and if you want to use online wallet then hot wallets are available and if you want to use offline wallets then cold wallets are available. 

There are variety of wallets but the Best wallet for beginner is the electronic wallet . Before choosing any type of wallet I will suggest you to make research on it . The most secure wallet for beginner is electronic 

• +4 1

I will tell you the best exchange that you can also use as a wallet to store your cryptocurrencies and this is binance, this exchange is very easy to use and the interface is good for beginners, you can also find the app in the play store. I recommend it to your friend, I use it all the time and I have not seen any errors

I am also new to this forum and since I have been working in this forum the withdrawal button from yobit is off. And I haven't used a wallet yet. But I have heard from some experienced members that the trust wallet is very good and safe.

• +1 1

The best wallet for beginners i recommend are "BINANCE" and "PAYEER" i am using these two myself they are secure and very easy to use you can also use these for long term as long as you fall for scammers scam.

@cryptoboy. I would like a response of cryptotalk.org can be complete and will be good wallet. It is a like by topic must be complete and correct them in the world crypto. Main and best processes is wallet can be very good idea. 

The best Wallet for beginners is 5he Wallet that you can have in all exchange that you can use before starting search for independent Wallet after that you can choose the blockchain and coinbase Wallet it's the best in crypto currency 

On 1/4/2021 at 7:55 AM, CryptoBoyyyy said:

Hello guys I'm new here in crypto world, I need an advice what is the best wallet for beginners like me in crypto world, I just started a few weeks and I'm thinking what is the best wallet for me, then I remember, This Wonderful Crypto Talk forum where members are nice to each other and, where have many old and professional in crypto world know about cryptocurrency wallets. I hope you guys have a good day ❤️ Thankyou in advanced. 

Dude there are lots of wallets which are on a large scale and valuable but yobit is best one for beginners because it is easy to handle and use and there is safety of our money 

• +1 1

There are many wallets in on line market place in which we are able to save our income and our income stay comfy. But yobit is very preferred wallet. I individually use this wallet. This is most safest pockets on this marketplace.

Beginning time and over all the payeer or perfect money are the best wallets for exchange of Cryptocurrency and other currencies that is uses most.

• +2 1

I considered trust and blockchain wallets to be the ever best among rest  they help us in.number of ways ..never harm to our any information and data ..keep privacy maintained by using private keys ..they give us satisfactory outcomes they are approachable for every one ..they are more useful ..than others they collects number of users at one platform by transferring getting and sending coins etc  

• +2 1

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, I would like to tell you that there are so many wallets in Crypto world which are easily found in both play store and apple store. Many of the wallets are also scam and fake, you must have to do research first before choosing any wallet. The most useful wallets are Trust wallet, Coinbase wallet, Blockchain wallet, and Payeer wallet.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You can, my friend, use the blockchain wallet, it is a secure wallet and easy to deal with, many people use it here, it is an offline wallet, I think that the blockchain wallet is a very secure type because fraudsters are increasing a lot on this platform day by day.

Good luck, may God reward you. 

Dear fellow there are many wallets where you can store your Bitcoin such as Trust wallet, Coinbase wallet and Binance wallet but I like the trust wallet much because it is easy for use and it is much safe and reliable wallet and your Bitcoin is safe on this wallet.

I'm beginner and in my opinion you can use Blockchain wallet and Yobit. These are safe and secure where you can store your money and can done your transection. Best of luck to all my mate.

What about yobit exchange do you listen this nake before ?

I suggest you to save your good coins in good wallet yobit is a trusted platform and we will earn a lot of good money here with the different method like investing 

Dear mate there are many wallets where you can store your Bitcoin such as Binance wallet ,trust wallet and yobit wallet etc but I like the yobit wallet much because it is very safest and secured wallet and your Bitcoin is completely safe in this wallet.