What is the best cleaner for Android mobile - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

What is the best cleaner for Android mobile

🌀 CCleaner Pro(play store)
 Version - v5.3.0 ( Latest version)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Features and
Junk Cleaner and storage cleaner
Device Manager and optimizer
Increase battery health & backup
Media cleaner & Best App Cleaner
Increase your device performance
I am using this cleaner from couple of days and

I found it to much user friendly

I would like to recommend it to all of you

Show love if you like my posts
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

IMG_20210103_141644_761.jpg

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Hi dear , i have a best cleaner application wich is available in play store . it is a free application No one has to pay for it . application name is keep clean . they worked in every android phone and ios . thank you 

Hello friend 

There are many mobile cleaning apps but i usually prefer mobile junk cleaner. I'm using it since 2019 and i didn't feel any kind of problem. It is a wonderful app and easy to use. 

360 security is a good cleaner for Android mobile. I also use this app because using this knowledge makes our Android phone faster.This app is very effective to clean the virus so we can use this app to remove the virus.

In my opinion, there is an app called Android Assistant, that app is very useful for cleaning Android mobile.  I use the app myself.  We can clean up all the junk at once.  It also allows us to keep our batteries safe.  There are many apps on our mobile phones that cut the battery charge a lot and clean them.

I am using clean phone app for cleaning  it is best for all type of android 

But I am you share this app next I use ccleaner then I share my experience what I feel after using thank you

AVG Cleaner is one of the best Android cleaners.
It has more than 50 million downloads. In a single screen you can see which files are leaving you without space and causing your mobile not to work as it should.
Fully recommended.

There are many cleaner for Android mobile but cc cleaner is the best cleaner cc cleaner is a best add supported program that also avaliable for pc and Mac users and I also use cc cleaner and it protect mobile from virus. 

• +1 1

Yes junk cleaner and storage cleaner are the best cleaner  for the best performance of the mobile .By cleaning your mobile the speed of your mobile increases and also the strength of your mobile battery increases .

My friend there are a lot of cleaning app in online store. 

You can use them.  But all are not really clean your Android Mobile. 

Some of application is dangerous and they can harmful for your valuable file.  So be careful when you install a craning application for Android mobile. 

If your are not carefully so that you can loss your file. 

Thanks my friend💖😎                 

On 1/3/2021 at 2:21 PM, Naveed15 said:

🌀 CCleaner Pro(play store)
 Version - v5.3.0 ( Latest version)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Features and
Junk Cleaner and storage cleaner
Device Manager and optimizer
Increase battery health & backup
Media cleaner & Best App Cleaner
Increase your device performance
I am using this cleaner from couple of days and

I found it to much user friendly

I would like to recommend it to all of you

Show love if you like my posts
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

IMG_20210103_141644_761.jpg

Good post dear. Good cleaner app android mobile. Due to some app android phone get virus that not good for phone. I also used cleaner app. It protects phone from virus and remove junk files. By using cleaners increase phone storage. Thank you  suggest this amazing app.♥️♥️

• +5 1

We use different software to make our mobile virus free or junk free.But not all software works well. I have a good software that can clean up junk and make mobile faster The name of the application is Android Assistant.You can make your mobile much faster by removing junk virus through this app.

I am using clean up  app for cleaning  it is best for all type of android 

But I am you share this app next I use ccleaner then I share my experience what I feel after using ccleaner thank you

• +1 1

There are many cleaners online.  I think junk cleaner is the best among them. Besides, there are more.  storage cleaner and 360 security best.

Now every mobile have his own cleaner but if you want to secure your mobile can you should install smart cleaning.

• +2 1

I think every mobile phone has a built-in cleaner so we should use that if a mobile phone deos not have a built-in cleaner or it is not working properly then there are many other cleaner in the playstore (which may be free or paid). 

I have used the Ccleaner for my mobile because it is very efficient and work properly. 

Lot of mobile cleaner available in play store I use many like CCleaner or others they help to clean our mobile and maintenance of its functionality.

• +1 1

There are many applications to clean our android phone.They are clean master,C cleaning,security center,360 security programme,kaspersky,norton,macfee,ariva,lockout mobile,malware application etc.We should use this app to protect our android phone from virus.

• +3 1

There are lot of mobile clean apps in the play store or in mobile. Every mobile company create different type cleaner apps in there mobile.  But some of the cleaner applications are available at the Play Stor. I can use Quick Cleaner App for my phone.

My dear friend, C Cleaner is a very good way to clean your phone. You can easily find it on play store. In my opinion, you should use your phone cleaner Which will be very best for you  

I am using clean up app for cleaning  Because it is the best for all types of Android . U can easily find it on play store .No doubt there are many types of cleaning app are available in the play store but i personally like clean up app .We should protect our mobile from virus to use this app.Thanks

• +3 1

Dear friend, there are many cleaner for android phone but in my opinion, junk cleaner is best than all. it clean all virus of your mobile and prevent from hang. it does not affect on your mobile badly. you can free download it from play store easily.

• +4 1

I used many cleaner applications but each of them i like clean master which is very fast celeaner and anti virus app for Android.This app make speed up of our mobile and save from various and reduce our mobile space.

• +2 1

There are many cleaners apps are available on Google play store free and useful its best for against various i use clean master its performance is good and before this mobile in my pervious cell phone I use 360 security cleaner and its also good working