What is the best cleaner for Android mobile - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

What is the best cleaner for Android mobile

It is very important to have antivirus application for your mobile protuction. Because until the mobile and the system does not work properly then you will not be able to do the correct trick .This is why mobile apps antivirus application is very important that keeps your document saved and protects it from Dangerous Junk file. 

Hello, my dear friend.There are many mobile cleaner apos on google playstore.But some of them are best.I think supercleaner is is best app for mobile cleaning.

Thank you for your question. We all know that there are many android phone cleaner apps in playstore. But I like the super cleaner app. According to my opinion it is the best mobile cleaner app. You can do your job with it very easily. Stay safe and secure. 

360 security,  CC cleaner, Droid optimizer these are the most common used by android user. They safe their cells from every kind virus. They cleanup the mobile when needed automatically. @Dua amna@online123

• +3 1

We have to clean our Android phone at different times.  This makes the phone network better.  We need to use the Cleaner app to clear the phone.  There are different types of cleaner apps in the Play Store, many of which work for the Android mobile cleaner.  E.g.,
  CC cleaner
  Phone cleaner
  Knox Cleaner
  Etc. to the cleaner.

These are the best applications that clean the mobile from viruses and make the speed better.

Edited by Akhi2021

Hi friends, Thank you so much You learned about it. My mobile used to hang. I was looking for the same application that would delete the backup data of my mobile. I can use it to speed up my mobile.

According to my opinion, there are many cleaners inside the play store, such as friends, but I want to recommend you, this is the best and it does not have any effect or damage on mobile, so you should use master cleaner. Apart from this, there is also rocket cleaner which is also very good. 

Yeah i agree that CCleaner is the best app for Android.These tyoes of app are available to clean your phone and increase there performance speed.sometimes these types of app also deleted the important data from the phone so i think so its not useful just go to the setting and clear your caches. In this way you will be able to enhance your mobile performance. Thank You

Hi friends i hope that you all will be fine and enjoying your. There are many applications available for the cleaning process. 

Every android has it's own application for the cleaning process. I think if we use the application that is provided by the company it will be a good idea. 

Many of others application are available there for scanning and for the cleaning purpose of our mobile. 

It is a brilliant idea to use the application for cleaning of android. 

Dear friends @Saraahmed

@Malik Asim Awan thanks dear 

Many mobile brands gives you the default cleaner in their mobile phones. Which are fully updated and best optimized for the device. Those are best as compared to the third party cleaner application

The best cleaner for the mobile phone which I prefer is junk cleaner ,storage cleaner, device manager and optimizer. These are the best cleaner for android phones . You can clear any type of virus from these applications. 

• +2 1

There are many apps in android for cleaning but best app is  ..junk cleaner space cleaner i am using these apps since 2019 these apps are really best and small apps you can use these apps for cleaning mobile and clear junk.

When you visit the play store, you get a lot of phone cleaners, so that you can clean your phone's virus. But the Personally  that I will recommend to you is a best cleaner named Phone Master if you use this cleaner, it makes the condition of your mobile very good, it speeds up your mobile very fast.  This increases the speed of your mobile as well as the virus of your mobile, and it also has a huge impact on the battery of your mobile, your mobile battery keeps on running for a long time. Use phone master for your mobile and download it from play store Gain advantage 

I have most of the app that have used junk cleaner app it is best cleaner for our mobile and it's battery. I hope that's makes the condition of your mobile very good, it speeds up your mobile. 

I have app it is best cleaner for our mobile and it's battery strength increased. Thanks a lot.

Hello my dear friends, 

There are many apps to using our android phone. I use only junk cleaner becouse this is the best cleaner .But some of the apps cleaner are danger for our mobiles.so before using an app we should get some information about app and using it.

On 1/3/2021 at 2:21 PM, Naveed15 said:

🌀 CCleaner Pro(play store)
 Version - v5.3.0 ( Latest version)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Features and
Junk Cleaner and storage cleaner
Device Manager and optimizer
Increase battery health & backup
Media cleaner & Best App Cleaner
Increase your device performance
I am using this cleaner from couple of days and

I found it to much user friendly

I would like to recommend it to all of you

Show love if you like my posts
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

IMG_20210103_141644_761.jpg

There are many apps available on playstore which are used for  cleaning the android mobile.But the most used of these apps is Junk Cleaner & Booster Cleaner. They are very easy to use and their features  are also amazing. I use myself 

• +2 1

There are many apps to clean your mobile but I use junk cleaner because it is a good way to protect your phone from viruses.So...For this,I personally suggest "The super cleaner" app..

Their are many mobile cleaner available on play store but some of them are not good for your cell  phone They can bring virus with them to make your cell slow.The best cleaner to clean your cell phone and make its working fast is C cleaner.I jhope you like it.

I think Android cleaner is best and junk cleaner is also better because these both are clean all cache files and junk files and made your android more protect and more faster 

According to the my opinion the best cleaner for the android is the max cleaner because this cleaner is used in best purpose and I like the cleaner of max cleaner and I like it's work the max cleaner is the best cleaner for the android according to the my opinion 

The best Android cleaner, Clean master, cleaner pro, avast etc. are the best among me.  Mobile removes various viruses. These work quickly.  So I like these.

Several apps are used to clean mobile but I use junk cleaner.it is quite good. By using this type of app mobile starts fast working. When we are working online usually the apps used are heavy apps and because of it mobile hang sometime so this will help to work readily without any disturbance.

Some androids has their own cleaner which are better than others cleaner. But my experience phone master is the best cleaner in which we can remove junk file, extend the battery life, boost the phone, and used for the cool down of processor.