What is the best cleaner for Android mobile - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

What is the best cleaner for Android mobile

@Naveed15 I used to use CC Cleaner when I was on Windows. Its a great cleaner, very safe to use & it also tunes up your computer to run faster. I just reformatted a friends HP laptop with Win 10 & installed CC Cleaner, the free version. The laptop now boots faster, runs faster & generally is better all around, after running CC Cleaner.

As Im on a dumb phone & loving it, I dont know how well it works on smart phones. But if it works like it does on computers, CC Cleaner should get your smart phone back in order quickly.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There are many cleaners to destroy the virus I use super cleaners.  Using it, I clean and speed up my mobile.  I am getting a lot of good benefits by using the application. There are more apps that anyone can use if they want.

• +5 1

I used many apps for this purpose but according to my opinion avast and avira antivirus are the best because these software not only clean the mobile even it secure the mobiles and the laptops form the hacking. So try on of them softwares.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 1/10/2021 at 9:09 PM, Zubair Ahmed said:

I used many cleaner applications but each of them i like clean master which is very fast celeaner and anti virus app for Android.This app make speed up of our mobile and save from various and reduce our mobile space.

Yes clean master is the best cleaner app i also installed it in my phone its works great it cleans all the junk from my mobile and keep my cell phone save from virus..

• +3 1

Hey there are many apps clean in play store and so many do not know which one to download. but the ones I have used is CC Cleaner, it keeps your Smartphone clean of viruses, free up use of Ram memory. CPU cooler and free up hard disk space like app you are not using and cashe memory.

Recommended:

1.CC Cleaner

2. Avast

3.Clean and Master

There are many apps to clean your mobile but I use junk cleaner because it is a good way to protect your phone from viruses.So I always preferred the Mobile's own clear or phone Manager as it is the best anti virus and cleaner for your mobile with better accuracy.

• +3 1

On 1/3/2021 at 2:21 PM, Naveed15 said:

🌀 CCleaner Pro(play store)
 Version - v5.3.0 ( Latest version)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Features and
Junk Cleaner and storage cleaner
Device Manager and optimizer
Increase battery health & backup
Media cleaner & Best App Cleaner
Increase your device performance
I am using this cleaner from couple of days and

I found it to much user friendly

I would like to recommend it to all of you

Show love if you like my posts
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

IMG_20210103_141644_761.jpg

yes you are right junk cleaner and storage cleaner is the best android cleaner .i whould like to recommended it.

There are many apps in playstore to clean our phone.The moblie cleaner app remove the viruses from the phone and increase the speed of phone...For this,I personally suggest "The super cleaner" app.

On 1/3/2021 at 2:21 PM, Naveed15 said:

🌀 CCleaner Pro(play store)
 Version - v5.3.0 ( Latest version)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Features and
Junk Cleaner and storage cleaner
Device Manager and optimizer
Increase battery health & backup
Media cleaner & Best App Cleaner
Increase your device performance
I am using this cleaner from couple of days and

I found it to much user friendly

I would like to recommend it to all of you

Show love if you like my posts
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

IMG_20210103_141644_761.jpg

Yes dude there are lots of app for cleaning your phone but I just use the junk cleaner and storage cleaner because they are more easy to use and better to work in a good way for android usage. 

• +1 1

You can download a lot of apps from the play store, Which will easily eliminate the virus from your mobile .Junk cleaner and phone manager are very good .

There are many cleaner for android phones.

Which are available on your google play store .

I have Master cleaner for protect my mobile from viruse.

It is one of the best cleaner .

I used it for a longer of time.

It is very easy to use also work on background to clean up extra files and viruse from my phone.

Hello my dear friend I don't need any apps for mobile cleaner now because mobile cleaner is now on our own mobile so we don't need any apps. I hope you understand me. Thank you dear friend. 

Yes dear you are perfectly right here and your question is right but I want to get many information about it and I also pic your many points so next I try to follow on all that rules. There are many mobile cleaners are present and use for this purpose but which cleaner I mostly used that is Android cleaner for the phone cleaning. It's a very good cleaner I always used it. Me and my many friends use it for their Mobil cleaning. It's used by a large amount of people. 

Hello brother. I personally use clean master from play store.If you use it it will automatically  Clean the spaces from your mobile that's you already deleted.so I recommend you  to use that app .thanks

In my opinion as I am using I think that phone master is the best for any kind of cleaning the data as it has many features in it ,it can clear any kind of junk found ,it can also cool down your mobile, it also found if there any kind of virus and it can also solve any kind of issue found in that mobile so I think that it is best for every Android mobile.

• +1 1

In my views you can find a list of mobile phone cleaners at google play store and download according to your choice that which one you want to use to clean up your phone. In my case I use mobile master cleaner which is very good and is best for my phone. Every cleaner has its ups and downs as well you have to use accordingly. No matter which one you use but should be used to keep your phone safe from viruses and for working comfortably. That's all I know about it if any one knows better one must give his suggestion heir.

Following are the name of the best apps which can be used as a mobile cleaner

CCleaner.

Files by Google.

Go Speed.

Ace Cleaner.

AVG Cleaner.

Avast Cleanup & Boost.

All-In-One Toolbox: Cleaner, Booster, App Manager.

Cleaner for Android.

10 best andriod cleaner Apps 2020

SD Maid

Norton

CCleaner

Flies by Google

Go speed

Ace cleaner

AVG cleaner

Avast cleanup & boost

• +1 1

There are many application to clean android phone. But i use clean master. Its the best application. It can easily use. Its features is so amazin.

You  can try it.

• +1 1

Dear Members!I think avast antivirus is the best cleaner.In which we can optomize battery, cleaning antivirus, system secure,check and balance, repairing and cache junk files etc.

I suggest to others to use avast antivirus

Hello dear friends.. The best clean master is Ccleaner A cleaner safer faster android is the best cleaner it is so good working and so lovely cleaner i Am used this many year and my phone is no.more virus thats so good interface and so fast And thanks For sharing

My dear surely Junk is dangerous for any mobile and causes loss of memory Different virus cleaners are used for different mobiles But CC Cleaner is the best app for virus cleaning It easily eradicates mobile virus and makes it better to run mobile. It seems that apart from this, mobile's own virus cleaner apps are more suitable