You are new here, come take a lesson from me - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

You are new here, come take a lesson from me

I have already made the habit of reading the post very well before responding with a comment, because the most important thing is not money but knowledge, as I have said many times in this forum.

Thank you so much for your Friendly advice, it is very good forum for understanding the Cryptotalk and digital currency for the new comers like me..Cryptotalk is now t just earning money but a chance to learn and understand more nd more.and we need to do really hard work here,so that we can giveaway better outcomes.and after that we would be able to earn money

Very nice advise mate, as a begginer we shouldn't focus on earning first but we should focus on knowledge and experience so that we can have freedom in Crypto world. But if we focus on earning we will be fustrated and we can can't control our emotions which is wrong.

Thank you my friend for this good information. It is necessary here to benefit and take lessons from the elderly members to increase our knowledge and experience.Thank you 

Yeah, I've been here a while . Gain experience and work on myself as well . And when I need help or having any problem I ask for help from the owners experience here and help me . And I'm still learning a lot every day

• +4 1

Yes, everyone here entered for one goal, which is profit

Me too

But after I entered this forum and read a lot of posts, I attached a lot to it

I loved the knowledge it provided and became my goal to collect information and understand more

Hello all, I have logged into this forum now and I would like to benefit from your advice. Can any of you inform me of the forum’s rules

I support your lesson, the truth is that it is very useful for all those newbies, and those new people who are entering this cryptotalk forum, I hope they can take your lesson into account so that they can be successful, and can generate good income.

This is true, we should not look to earn money only from the forum, but our primary goal should be to obtain experience and knowledge through what we read from the topics to be able to enter the practical life of cryptocurrencies in a successful way.

Yes indeed, 

This forum has been very helpful to me since I joined. I appreciate every information given by experienced members. They were really helpful to me and to other newbies who entered this platform not knowing anything. Thanks alot.. And good luck for all ✌

Edited by Reham Fares

I am new here, I am very thankful to All of you which give me helpful knowledge about Cryptotalk. You posts will be very helpful for me. Dear you have shared information with us and we will adopt those all things in which we are weak and resolve our all weaknesses.

Not everything is based on money and interest. There are many other things that are more important, the first of which is for a person to be aware of cryptocurrencies in addition to strengthening his skills in the language, which is a global language.

Yes, you are right. I advise everyone to make knowledge and learning their main goal from this platform, and to stay away from greed and forget about profits temporarily. This forum contains tremendous and distinct information and is the largest and most important encyclopedia on the world of cryptography. Everyone should benefit from it.  And learn all about this wonderful field. Try to gain knowledge of the basics of trading and win amazing sums. We must also be armed with strong will and be patient to face mistakes and correct them.

• +3 1

True, this is a good way to develop yourself, it may take the stamp of imitation, so I prefer not to indulge in that too much, and strive by learning from articles on Google and YouTube, and benefit from the ancients only in the trading process through their experience.

You are right in your suggestion that creating topics is better than responding to posts only in terms of reputation as you mentioned, and to get followers if our choice of topic is successful. We also gain more if we create a topic. Subject to the forum rules

Yes, your words are correct. Despite the money provided by the forum, the amount of information and knowledge that we gain also helps us in how to manage our lives in all respects. What a good thing. I wish good luck to everyone on this platform.

Thank you, dear, for these valuable advice about working in this forum because it is a real motivation to work in this forum, and I knew this information honestly, but my dear, the most important thing is that everyone should set a goal in this forum. It is not the one who sets a goal in general, which is gaining knowledge. Correctly, through effective participation in the forum in general, by publishing more posts and topics, reading previously existing topics, and gaining more knowledge and money later automatically. Thank you very much.

Thank you for sharing your experience on this topic .

We must all spend more time getting experience and knowledge from the rest of the members here, we should not care about money, but rather we must make sure to provide useful and unique information. 

Thank you so much dude for sharing your valuable information and idea with all of us. We are not only here to learn we are here to get know how about many different things and be a good part of crypto world. 

Well very good platform of learning and very well post also new members can get advice from here my advice for all new members join this wonderful platform I wish you all the best and please work hard follow the rules and be serious be professional and never copy anyone only get knowledge and experience 

Hi friends At first I entered the forum only to earn money from home, but what I discovered is that every day I gain new knowledge and develop my language skills. This forum is very effective for developing experiences. Good luck.

• +2 1

What you are talking about is true for us beginners, and I personally aspire to a good reputation in this forum.

Good post dear sharing with us.I am also newbie and I learn a lot from your post and the members comments.This is a wonderful and amazing platform here we can learn new things and earn money.

Yes my friend you are right and I agree with your post. I was came here to earn money. But after some time we realized that this forum can give us more then 9 to 10 dollar weekly.

Yes mate this forum provide opportunities to gain knowledge about digital currencies and trading Also by working here our communication and writing skills get better which help us in our practical life also.

Also this forum pay a suitable amount which helps you to improve your lifestyle.