You are new here, come take a lesson from me - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

You are new here, come take a lesson from me

Dear friend I thank you @ Cavon for this tips and this will benefit me and since I am a beginner I will thank you and all zu experienced and seniors for helping beginners and this is something that will teach me more about the crypto world

Thank you for such a great advice I'll follow your instructions and I'll learn these things because this is wonderful forum to learn and earn money both from this website and also as a new members I'll learn better.

• +4 1

First of all, thanks for your kind advice. Crypto talk is a great platform to learn and earn. Most of us came here to earn some extra money. But i think It'll be better if you think about learning first. We have to gather knowledge about crypto to increase our knowledge by research or follow senior members or visit different type of post. It'll help us to creat a useful content which will help us to earn money. Also we can learn about trading, investment,  It's also a way to earn more money.

• +3 1

Yes Dear we understand that we are lucky because we got a chance for working here and this forum is best for us. We can work here with easily and here is not tough for work . And we earn free btc and this forum is help ful for us. 

Thank you for this great content.  This forum provides us with a lot of knowledge that is invaluable as well as earning enough money to buy basic needs.  We should all dedicate quality time to learning by reading the topics and comments in all sections of this wonderful forum.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.

Sure my friend. The amount of knowledge offered in this forum is much better than only thinking about the money. When you learn more about trading and working with online currencies, your income will increase and you'll be really satisfied with the results.

• +2 1

Your words are true and wonderful, and I strongly agree with you

Here in this forum, the goal is not only to collect money, but also to gain knowledge and knowledge

As a beginner, we must search for expert publications to increase our knowledge and knowledge

This is what I do one day when I feel that the post is important .. I follow the comments and benefit from the experiences of people in the forum or other methods of electronic earning ... As you know, there are many fraudulent sites, so discussing experiences prevents us from falling victim to fraudsters.

Thanks for your advice,  your post will be very helpful for me . I have gained more knowledge and it gives us more assurance of what we are doing.  Now I realise  that This platform is unique  and modern.  It provides earning and learning opportunities.  Thank you

• +3 1

I agree with you, although I did some research before I started investing in cryptocurrencies, but it clarified many concepts and details that I did not know and helped me to understand the mechanism of the cryptocurrency in a great way.

I agree with you, although I did some research before I started investing in cryptocurrencies, but it clarified many concepts and details that I did not know and helped me to understand the mechanism of the cryptocurrency in a great way.

When my friend told me for the first time about this forum, he told me about the payment after the first free posts, but he did not tell me that there is useful information in case I had the desire to invest in these currencies that I will collect

• +2 1

Thank you very much, my friend. You are right because there is a lot of valuable information in this forum, and by reading the comments I made use of it a lot

I am also new here. Thanks for sharing this information. This is very useful for me. I will try to act on your advice.thanks for giving us your precious time. Wish you all the best dear and i hope you will success soon at this form.continue your work like this

• +1 1

Thanks for the advice, of course we will benefit from any topic that has useful information and advice, especially from experts. We are working on building a strong foundation of information to advance on the path to success.

Yes, I am new to the forum and I hope to learn. It is not a bad thing not to learn from each other and more from the old members present in the forum and its participants.

Yeah i am also new here. I start my work one week ago. Thanks for your precious advice. This will help me a lot at this forum. Thanks for sharing this information for us. You are doing work good.i hope you will get good reputation soon and success also. Wish you best of Luck❤️

Yes it is true that mostly people come here only for earning. They come with the only aim of earning and give there time only to post 20 posts in a day without reading anything. This thing get them banned and there time wasted for the payment. I always advice to all beginners that you should have to move your interest into learning instead of earning. This will help you a lot in your future.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thank you for this good advice, and I wish you good luck.. Indeed, we have to take advantage of the great amount of information on this platform before we think about profits.  If our information is good, we will profit more.

Yes, my friend, everyone should read the comments so that we can get useful information that will help us work inside the forum and we should not focus on the money only, but we are working on collecting information because it helps us to work within the world of encryption and thanks

• +2 1

You must learn a lot before you start in any field, and at the beginning you must start working lightly to gain a lot of experience and then be creative.

• +3 1

After completing your first hundred posts, we most try as much as possible to learn more about this particular platform from the senior members of the platform, but only if we focus on our goals, thank you for raising this important point dear. 

Hello my dear friend, we were all beginners and we do not have any idea about the forum and encryption, but now with the passage of time and the first job exceeded 100 posts and we started the second job, we have enough experience and information to write and comment well

• +3 1

This statement is 100/100 correct, and your content, my friend, is useful for every newbie
New beginners must enter first and request learning from all areas of the forum in order to progress and become distinguished members. Therefore, they must make their effort and spend their time learning by reading the posts of the old members and by learning about cryptocurrencies and the trading and investment process in order to develop themselves and earn profits
I hope you enjoy your time here

• +2 1

Thanks for this post, there are many useful publications that gain you experience and benefit in this forum, so I advise all beginners to review the posts and use this forum for a longer time.

So my friend to be patient always in the problems and difficulties that you think you see the terms and conditions of the forum tried to understand them well and provide topics and publications useful and rich information, ideas, correct and free from spelling mistakes and share them with other members and evaluate it brings you more of the good reputation and material gain.

• +5 1