You are new here, come take a lesson from me - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

You are new here, come take a lesson from me

Thank you, dear, for providing advice and advice to all beginners. I advise everyone in general to adhere to the forum rules and read them well and understand them. I advise you to read the rules from the rules section, which is about the forum. It contains many rules that must be adhered to in the forum. I invite everyone to abide by them. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

You are right, there is a lot to learn and benefit from through our work in this forum. There is a lot of experience and knowledge that we can gain from old members by reading the useful and important topics that they previously published in the forum.

• +5 1

Yes, we must focus on the main goal of this forum, which is to exchange information and support others to obtain it. You will receive profits automatically when you focus on that.

• +3 1

I would like to say that this platform is big source of learning knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency and this forum is really helpful for everyone to get earning and learning at the same place.

Thanks for this beautiful lesson really this is a great place for getting good knowledge abd information about different earning fields which through we can earn good amount of money in our future so we should work on this platform with our full focus and hardworking so that we can get good success in our future life. 

yes dear you are right the payment system is very slow on this forum but dear as we know that money is not important than knowledge so we should give this forum our proper attention and decent time so that we will able to get a lot knowledge and information about this forum because the only thing which leads you to success and money will automatically comes to you

Yeah I hope so.

I heard that crypto forum contains an important things and the one who get into crypto forum will learn and acquire new skills.

I see it's a right place to learn and get money both

Hello 

Your posts will be very helpful to me.

Thank you for your advice.  We should not only focus on the money we earn from this site,

You might be best. Being a fellow member with the crypto, we need to carry out several crucial perform. We need to submit great and also beneficial. You will need to perform tough to produce an identity to your crypto and acquire the highest reputations. The harder articles an individual increases, the harder you'll get paid out. Thus we must keep on our work almost all the time.

I am fascinated by every beginner who looked at the forum rules and applied them
Many beginners do not care about such a matter because they do not know its disadvantages yet

Thank you for this useful advice .
Many come here to earn money only without knowing that they can earn knowledge too, which is more important than money.

Thank you, dear, for these valuable advice, new people here in this forum and beginners in general, so I think it is very important that we search for knowledge in general in this forum. It is ultimately an educational forum for everything related to cryptocurrencies in general, and it is very important that you adhere to the rules of the forum And read it well in search of knowledge and get the experience that we want about cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much

Hello my friend
In fact, I believe that many people join this site for the information that individuals provide here first, and then in order to obtain money.
This is because cryptotalk is rich in information about cryptocurrencies and can be considered a scientific encyclopedia as well.
In the end, thank you for speaking about this important topic.

Thank you so much for sharing your advice with us on this forum, being a beginner, I have gained knowledge from all members about cryptocurrencies. I am grateful to them all.

Yes, my friend i am also new user here. Thanks for sharing us this useful information. I will try to act upon on your advice in future. This will help me in future to work more efficiently. I will try to collect lots of information and try to create new and unique topics.

Your right dear. Thank you for your advice. I am new on this forum. I spend most of time to read others useful comments and posts which help me to improve my knowledge and experience. I love to work on this forum. Dear keep advising beginners for their help.

Yeah i am also new user here. Thanks for sharing us this informative topic. Your experience will help me in future. I will try to learn your lesson and act upon it. I will try to overcome my mistakes at crypto talk.i collect lots of information through your topic. Thanks 🙂

• +2 1

First you complete your 100 post after this you create daily 20 posts. After 7 days your payment will be start. You always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You create informative unique and useful post. 

Yes you are right I agree with you you took is not a place to un money only it is the best forum for getting experience from here learning from here you can adopt habit of cryptocurrency on personal life if you learn then here in this forum

Hello there greetings yes you are right to my dear disproof contain upgrade was of knowledge is for someone want to become something they deserve you should do it by this form because this forum contain good knowledge and at the same time it also make you rich eager to learn grapple can see it will beneficial you for the future and this phone providers great opportunity to do 

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. Many of us come here for payment system. But we should also gain knowledge from here because it is much necessary. Thank you dear for advice.

Thank you for your post, my friend
This forum provides experience and knowledge, and it is possible to learn and obtain good qualifications. It offers great benefits for those interested and who want to learn and gain experience in the first place and then earn money.

The information inside the forum will play a great role in the development and growth of your mind and and we can benefit from it, without knowledge we will not be able to earn more than your money because knowledge is more than money now to learn a lot .

Yes you are right. I was also joined this forum with the thought of earning . But soon after joining I realized that this forum is far more than just earning. We get lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency that we don't know earlier. It provides us lot of information and experience. We can do both that is earn and learn from this forum.