You are new here, come take a lesson from me - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

You are new here, come take a lesson from me

I totally agree with you in your opinion . That you can get

a lot of useful information about crypto and digital currency.

In this process the old member have support us like newbies .

So we can easily grow aur account in right path. And also with 

this we can earn some little bit payment .

Best of Luck .

Thanks alot for this helpful post and i really believe with your suggested, in this cryptotalk forum we can have good and better understanding about crypto currencies and we can make every step to be come successful members of this great forum

It is important for the new members to first learn the rules and regulations of the forum thoroughly and then follow them and make unique and useful posts. And use 4 or 5 sentence  in your post or include at least 100 words. Verify your account by first creating 100 post, then after that 20 20 post is made on the daily basis. After 7 days, your payment will start receiving and do not create with vio lation in the forum. 

Yes my dear friend first of all welcome here on crypto talk. I got something from your boss my dear friend it's so full of lessoned for us. On the other hand my dear friend so sad for you I was visited your profile you are banned already. So try again my dear friend and just follow the rule given by the organisation of the cryptotalk. Wish you all the best guy's. 💕💞

• +2 1

As a newbie on cryptotalk currency, but I will like the old members on the forum to guide me on how I will learn more crypto currency. Thank you all

My friend if you are new in this platform so you have to learn some things. You have to post 100 comment  in this platform  and for that you can not get money .  But after complete  your 100 comment  you have to post daily 20 comment .  And for that you can earn money.

The main thing is that obviously follow the crypto rules very carefully.  

If you follow the rules carefully so i think you will not face any problem.  But so if you face any problem you can post that i assure that our experienced seniors will help you.  

Do your work seriously.  

Hope you will success❤❤ 

You are perfect.As a new member on the crypto we have to do some important work.We have to post nice and useful.You will have to work hard to make a name for your crypto and get maximum reputations. The more content you add, the more you will get paid. So we need to continue our hard work day and night.

• +2 1

On 1/3/2021 at 3:30 AM, Kafon said:

Hello my new novice friends, I know that most of you came to the cryptotalk forum for the payment system they adopt after the first hundred posts, but it is much more than that as the vast amount of valuable information inside the forum will have a great role in the growth of your mind and developing your skills in the future, so try Giving more time to review and build on old and new member posts to be able to move forward successfully. 

Thanks for your suggestions but I am looking that you get banned can anyone tell me that how she get banned there are any strict rules.

Learn from new members so you can learn something good here. Hopefully there will be a time when you can work in some good forums, then you can have a lot of good sense in a new way. Hopefully at some point you will be able to do something good here.  If you can follow a lot of rules, here are some good site rules. If you follow the rules, you can do something good here. I hope your education is that if you can do something good here, you can do something good.  You can do something good

Yes, this platform having a lot of knowledge and lot of earning sources if you want to get more knowledge then you should connected to the seniors member and follow them then you will get more information and knowledge. But if you want to earn money then you should work hard and work with sincerity then you will be earn too much money. 

• +2 1

thank you for this useful topic.We should not only focus on the money we earn from this site.We should also be able to acquire some knowledge by reading people's posts and comments.

If you are new here then you make sure that you should fully follow the rules and regulations provided by this forum.for getting more knowledge you follow the senior members and for getting earning you should create topic make usefull posts and earns bitcoins.

• +1 1

You are right. We should not focus on just earn money from crypto. I know money is essential for living in this world but without having knowledge you can't earn money at any place. So, try to get knowledge and improve your skills through others experiences. Money isn't for always but knowledge is always with you.

• +4 1

Absolutely right Everyone has join this forum to earn money but my dears this forum has offering us more than that.Here we can get those information that could change our lives such as wd can learn about trading of cryptocurrency and it is a best way to earn profit.So focus on learning as well besides earning.

Hello friends, of course, we must follow friends within the forum and take into account all that I learned from them in cryptocurrencies.

That's such great counsel, y expensive companion. I came to the gathering for the purpose of learning since I am just a apprentice that's truly sharp on getting information around cryptocurrencies and earnestly was not exceptionally commonplace with the rewards until perusing your subject. It's a good reason to keep up going within the gathering.

As far as i know We should take full advantage of the forum and we should learn a lot by reading the old members posts. We can learn a lot of good things and information will continue to get good in the nutritional of this forum. 

Its true its not only about the money but the real thing is the knowledge here that can assist you even in very big investments. So i will suggest to gather as much knowledge and experiences as possible along side earning. It is not only about earning but learning. So also focus on learning not only earning.

A newbie is definitely in search of the content like this. Your this post will definitely helps and increase the knowledge of many newbies. Keep doing the good work and increasing others knowledge.

• +2 1

As a new member you should monitor the posting and the comments of the Senior members who are experience inthe cryptotalk world so that you will learn a lot from them.

Yes dear friends if we think about ourselves as obedient then we always think about like a obedient students . And we ever obbey the advices of others and will follow  their lessons .

Yes you are very right my mate. This is a forum which provides vast information about cryptocurrencies and cryptotalk. Rather than focusing on the payment alone here there is a very vast opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies and trading. Make efforts to read and get knowledge from seniors and expand your mind and skills. Then you Will be successful in this forum and can continue for a long period of time.

Dear friends 

Most of us use this platform to make money. And for this, he first fulfills his one hundred posts and  20 post of daily .But you should also know that you are not only earning money on this platform but also gaining knowledge .And your communication skills growing more.Therefore, as much time you spent at this platform  it is therefore beneficial for you. 

• +3 1

Привет! Да, спасибо. Здесь действительно много непонятного для меня, но участники с опытом достаточно хорошо делятся своим опытом, и изучение данной платформы становится максимальным удовольствием

@Kafon Hello dear, the post you shared is really useful for newbies and other members ...in this forum i have noticed that the senior members feel good in helping new members, they share their own knowledge with all of us . this platform is really fabulous.Thanks to all seniors.....also thanks to cryptotalk.