Will digital currencies be available in 2030? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Will digital currencies be available in 2030?

Hello my friend, how are you? Digital currencies are legal and are dealt with by most countries formally instead of paper money, so you have to differentiate between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, and in my opinion, cryptocurrencies will be officially dealt with by 2030

• +4 1

It will surely be available mate,  because people are getting use to crypto and even some governments have started legalizing it already so I think by then crypto will take ground seriously.

Well, my friend, I think that these currencies will have a prosperous future and will have a distinctive position as well as they help to improve the economic situation and improve the living conditions of individuals and this matter is very much needed. I hope that we work hard to achieve success at work

Yes there will more advanced digital currencies will be awailable in 2030 because the technology is developing at the every time in this System.As the technology increase progress as the currencies will be more advanced.

In my opinion I think crypto currency is here to stay and I don't think it will disappear someday but instead it will continue gaining popularity and by 2030 it would have been adopted by many countries and entities.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +3 1

Digital currency is just coming and didn't even reach every where in some part of the world and now that civilization is what every one is after other that now digital currency have come to stay but not to come and go that easily.

Absolutely, well you can tell just by looking at how crypto currency is escalating, progressing and reaching out to the people, and in the year 2030, i feel that it will have a great impact on the market. @Sypher9

• +4 1

I think that the world is heading towards the spread of digital currency because it has many advantages in addition to the speed of dealing with it. But at the same time, its prices, unfortunately, are not met

• +4 1

Yes, I think that it will remain widespread and its popularity may also increase, especially if the major countries decide to change their policies and declare the legitimacy of dealing in cryptocurrencies in the future, and thus we can benefit from this technical development in all areas of the economy.

I find that cryptocurrencies are currencies that simulate the current era and I find that they will develop more in the future. It is true that there are many who still do not trust the work of cryptocurrencies and consider them unstable, but this is what distinguishes them and they will realize their importance in the future.

Yes my dear friend the crypto currencies will be used in future to buy and sell things . the paper money will be vanished .

I think with the development we are living in in this world and with the advancement of technology .. digital currencies will prevail in the world .. because most of the world depends on technology in many matters and I think that digital currencies will be one of these things soon .. Good luck to all

We can't say when it will happen, but cryptocurrency has a bright future ahead of it, and it is gaining attention and recognition from all over the world every day. I hope that one day the entire world will recognize its value and enable its use in their economies, but it's difficult to say that it will replace central banks by 2030.

As the time we are seeing that there has been increasing in demand of Cryptocurrencies, we can say that the the digital currency definitely will be available in the future. Even it is also the best time to invest in Cryptocurrencies for future earnings.

Hello friends.We are seeing where the price has reached at the moment. The price of Bitcoin is constantly rising and Bitcoin is the most popular coin and the popularity of the rest of the cryptocurrency is also increasing. We anticipate that the importance of digital currency will increase significantly by 2030 and hopefully digital currency will become popular all over the world.thanks for read my comment

Cryptocurrencies have proven themselves as a way to make money and increase profits. It is developing and advancing day after day, and some countries have recognized it and there are large companies that have allowed the sale of their products in cryptocurrencies, and all this indicates that the cryptocurrencies will not disappear, but rather will increase in development and progress.

Of course, my pal. Since the popularity of cryptocurrency is growing by the day. At the moment, a large number of people are interested in learning more about cryptocurrencies. In addition, I believe that cryptocurrency will be the best currency in ten years.

VSCO right I look upon the popularity of the cryptocurrency and other digital currency I think in the future actually more valuable than those of time day by day reputation and devil rise up

I would answer you question by using the history of cryptocurrencies, what is happening with cryptocurrencies, is that it is getting stronger overtime because the more people invests and uses it the demand increases making it more valuable as an asset and more attractive to even more investors, the only way crypto would perish is when no one owns it anymore, which is almost impossible. So yes crypto would still be there at 2030.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:52 PM, Kafon said:

We receive a lot of news every day on social media, including those who support the field of digital currencies and blockchain, and some who reject such assets on the pretext that they are decentralized and their prices are unstable. Will this technology prevail in all parts of the world or will it disappear and keep central banks and fiat currencies dominating our world?

Yes off course dear mate. We are noted that world is changing into digital world. Lot of peoples are attracted toward crypto currency. That is why Cryptocurrencies will go larger. I can say Cryptocurrencies will never be end.

According to my observation in 2030 the digital currency will work as a really currency. Now a days the BTC is used to buy cars and other instruments so its a good news for the digital currency .

The process of growth, spread, and development of the world of encrypted currencies increased in 2020, when digital currencies became similarly or equivalent to paper currencies, and the world is now walking fast and will come in 2030 and then the era of coded and digital currencies will be, you have to be fully aware of the encrypted currencies and this will facilitate on The world has many dealings

Dear friends, the popularity of digital currency is constantly growing.  In many countries of the world it is legal and people are using it as a conventional currency.  The demand for digital currency is growing exponentially in the world.  In the future it could have a big impact on the conventional currency.  However, if the government of each country pays attention to cryptocurrency and gives it legitimacy, digital currency will spread in the world very fast.

We are currently living in a world that is developing very quickly through technology and communication, and for digital currencies, their popularity has increased greatly and have a wide base, so I expect the future to carry more development for these currencies.

dear from my perspective yes digital currency will be available in 2030 because this world gradually changed into digital world and i think people will like to use digital currency for their payment for example in order to pay their bills and to transfer money from one place to another place so i think it should be present in 2030 thank you