For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

On 1/2/2021 at 5:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

I think when what you write is useful to everyone and talks about cryptocurrencies and contains new and valuable information, it will gain a good reputation even if it is a response to a member's comment.

Yes for sure, you are right and I'm in the same opinion with, there's no good reputation without useful meaningful and helpful contents, so we have to create useful and helpful content in other to get more reputation.

Of course, we can earn more reputation by making good, unique and informative and interesting topics. Commenting does not increase reputation. So we should try to make as many topics as possible in one day to earn more reputation.

• +3 1

On 1/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

Yes you earned good reputation when you post informative topics and share your informative point of views on that topic when member found your topic useful they give you good reputation and also give their point of view on your topic

We all agree to a greater or lesser extent that it is very important to create your own topics that provide information that is constructive and provides knowledge to other users in order to obtain a very good reputation
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

No,  i am not agree with you that  it is important for good reputation to create your own topic .In my point of view you have to create good content in your posts to  become effective and to get good rating and reputation. 

Reputation is all about making your own topic nd working on them the moment your topics are related to what we are doing ur reputation will surely increase. 

Yes my friend you are right. If you want to have good reputations you need to post good topics. And ithink it is necessary. So go for it spend more time researching and give useful information to others. Earning reputation is a really good thing so keep going for it. 

• +5 1

Welcome my friend .. Thank you for submitting your post after abiding by the rules. You have to search for new and previously untapped topics to impress other members. Try to publish good investment plans and you will find that your good reputation has started to increase.

That can be condition of good reputation that we have to create our own posts. But if we not create our own posts and then also we can make good reputation in the forum by using simple English and also the use of meaningful words.

My friend, your writing of your own topic reflects the extent of your awareness of the information in your hands about cryptocurrencies and the way to ask the question in a beautiful and striking way that increases your reputation and your followers. I wish you success.

Totally relies upon your subject that on the off chance that your posts are acceptable, at that point you get such a lot of notorieties as well, you will consistently be attempt to you make that great posts so that individuals will give you more reiterations as well. In the event that you post well, individuals will likewise give you notorieties.

For good reputation, you will definitely need to do good posts which have valuable information and useful sentence for other. 

When your post is good then you will get reactions from other members and you will be a good user. 

If you want a better reputation among peoples so you can write your own topics instead of seeing others. If you don't have enough information about that topic so you can read it anywhere.

Yes you are right my dear I think. So be happy and it is not necessary I think your post is useful it is necessary and no doubt topic has got the more remain and easy way of reputation.

• +1 1

I think that if you share really useful comments and posts, you will get positive reviews. For me, when I ask a question, I will evaluate people who give me positive reviews, as well as if I read useful comments or posts that are useful to me.

For the good reputation it is necessary that you must have knowledge about the topics on which you are writing. And if you have not enough knowledge about the topics then you don't have much reputation. So you will be honest to your work and have positive writing about that. And of you are writing on an important topic and if you have much knowledge and positive thing then people for you much reputation.

Good point of view when you create your own post and follow all the rules and regulations then you will become successful in the cryptotalk community. 

• +5 1

Creating your own topics is very important for getting answers and getting feedback. We should try to make it more of a topic than a comment as commenting does not increase the reputation. While making a topic greatly increases our reputation and reputation is very important to earn a good income. We should try to make the topic useful and unique.

• +1 1

Of course, topics are more evaluated than comments, because they appear on the main forum page.
And a lot of people read it,
The more important and useful topics for others, the more evaluations you will receive.

We ought to consistently impart the data and our experience to the wide range of various individuals. First you should choose your subject, what we need to post and we ought not to duplicate anybody's thought. We ought to make our own substance.

Hello, yes I think so, no other platform can give you ease of working and some money like Cryptotalk as you learn and take money for it, I think I chose the best when you chose cryptotalk community

Hello my friend

Of course, if you want to enjoy a good reputation, you have to publish useful and unrepeatable topics in the field of digital currencies and how to make the best investment for them. We are here as one family. We must share our experience in this field in order to succeed together and achieve a good reputation and great knowledge.

• +3 1

It is not necessary to write new and useful topics in order to gain a positive reputation

The duty is to write important and easy-to-understand ideas, whether they are topics or comments on the topics in the forum that attract members to follow you and establish positive reputations for you, and thus you will have a good reputation

It is good to create your own topic but before doing this, check the question you want to ask is not already present on the forum. If it does then you started getting warning points.