Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

Yes it is totally right it is simple we got the reputation and we feel respect and appreciate then our internal says that more work hard and earn well so it is simple and give us money as well.

• +1 1

It is the nature when you give the fame to anyone then next time his desire I work more for them because they like me so as when we see people's reactions on our post then we like the more posting.

• +1 1

Reputation can gives you more attention in this forum and if you creates such extraordinary content then you reputation will be increased and also your followers will be increased. So you have to focus on your content.

I think reputation is like our motivation.if we get good reputation then our desire to work increases because we think we can write something good that's why we are getting good reputation.Our reputation tell us how good or bad we are in crypto.So make every post useful, they give you more attention than reputation.

Yes it is the basic fundamental I think by this way it is right when you got more reputation so it is pleasure for you. So I think it is the right got more reputation then your working ability automatically increased.

• +1 1

There is no doubt that when we get more reputation, the attention on our crypto also increases. When we get a  Appreciation from some side, our spirits get increased and our attention goes towards that work, it is the same way  that when our reputations are high, then we have the courage to work on the crypto more.  So to all my members it is my advice that keep giving deserving reputation to each other.

Yes, you have said precisely what the popularity is it will increase very an awful lot in crypto due to the fact we do now not have the whole thing to earn money.Earning money is not everything, human's human person also topics.In order that popularity is more interest in crypto Plays an essential position.

Getting good reputation in this platform will always makes you very pleased, because it's a sign that most of you post will be rewarded and you are doing a good job. 

Reputation give u more popular in this plateforme if u have good reputation its means that u doing good in this site and u have skills that u creat good topics and got good reputation from every post its very amazing if u have good reputation.  If u want someone to teach us how to create good post u just give reputation on her post another post he try more and more best topics creat  its depend upon you that u give her post reacts best of luck

Good reputation is definitely important for you. If you have good reputation and your rank is improved in this forum definitely other members follow you. You get good response on your post. Always try to write good content in post that is useful for members of the forum

Reputation  would definitely give you a space in this crypto world. But the thing is that it is not that important. All you need is to be just genuine in commenting on posts as well as post materials which are useful and meaningful that can help the new members in this forum to work accordingly in the crypto system.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

Yes mate reputation is the only thing which gives you the visibility amount the people on this platform. Good reputation means you are a good learner and has amazing knowledge.

the standing is an impetus for us to give more consideration to our work, so on the off chance that we pick up a decent standing,you are appropriately and I approved with you 100 percent that if we perceive usefulness reputation after that our wish to piece increases for the reason that we assume we canister create something good.

On 1/1/2021 at 4:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

Indeed reputation give you more courage about the forum that your post and comments on the forum are accepted by the members of the forum. It will also give you the assurance that you will have a very good pay at the end of the day. So make good post so that you will be given good ratings.

Here it is human nature where He gets respect where he likes to work And by working there Wants to earn a lot of respect Increasing the reputations at one place of the human being makes him feel satisfied that he gets this job and he is expert in this work and he can do it And he works more hard there and to do more posture he does  times and works day and night 

• +4 1

It's true, reputation is very important inside this forum and it also encourage us. If we want to receive good reaction we need to do our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the others and they can give us positive reaction. Reaction is important but i think we should focus on improving our knowledge in this forum.

• +2 1

On 1/1/2021 at 9:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Yes, if we post well and get good reputation then our interest in working increases even more.We can do better than before.If we give good reputation in good posts then the interest of others to work will also increase.Reputation increases our interest in work.

Also making good topic would gives you a lot of reputation which is the most important thing in every user of this forum since we needed it for us to get income. We should only make a reply on the good content because if we didn't do that for sure our reply will more likey to get deleted since bad topic here always deleted by the moderator.

yes you are right reputation means that you are going well if you post anything that is informative and usefull to others they give you reputation points and this seems that you have attracted others attention to your topic by earning good reputation.So try to bring new content in order to be more attractive to others

You are correct that on the off chance that we get great standing, at that point our craving to work increments since we want to compose something great that is the reason we are getting acceptable reputation.So in the event that newcomers see great posts, at that point we will give them a decent standing which will build their longing to work.

I think reputation brings more reputation. If we want to earn good reactions we need to make useful posts and we can only do that with doing our research before making posts, if we can give correct information to the other members, they can give us a positive reactions.

• +2 1

Within cryptotalk, reputation means that other members like your content, that makes what you publish others will pay more attention, because they know that they will learn something, for example I have looked at a particular user, who practically every publication of his authorship, he has a record in the day of positive reactions, because in reality they are good topics, and his reputation is more than double their content, I generally see a comment from him or a topic, I read it, because I know that will be worth.

Hello, the reputation within the forum, I think it plays an important role, since honestly, it will help more people to keep a certain view on what you post daily.
Another thing that I have noticed and that happened to me personally, is that as I gained a reputation, more people showed interest in my publications and I began to get more interactions, I have seen that some colleagues maintain good ratings, and their reputation is high, Comparison of their publications, that gives us to understand, that we must create good articles, of which people are interested and that they can be of help, in that way they will give us good ratings, or in this case a good reputation.
Best regards, and see you soon.

• +2 1

Thank you dear friend for talking to me about this topic. Reputation is a big factor in this side of the report. Our interest in work increases so that we can work better and get a lot of education and earn a lot of money. Thank you.  My dear friend