Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

Reputation tells you that where you stand on this forum. Reputation increase your earning on this that how much you gain it that you seek on it. So i advise to all newbies members on here that akways trying to creative some amzing and use ideas which cause a good reputation. 

Increase the reputation, increase the profit. 

Hope for the best and good luck and trying to their best. 

• +2 1

I agree to you reputation give us more attention in the crypto talk as the likes and rates give us attention in the other platforms like Instagram and Facebook. So we should always try to make more topics and earn more  positive reputation to get more attention.

• +2 1

If we work hard on this platform and will share good knowledge ,We will get good reputations and this reputation will make our  full payment .This will increase  our attention towards cryptotalk and we will work more hard so that we can get good reputations .

• +2 1

You are right that if we get good reputation then our desire to work increases because we think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation.So if newcomers see good posts then we will definitely give them a good reputation which will increase their desire to work.

Hi guys. Hope you all are fine. 

Here I'm dicsuss bout reputation in crypto. I'm new but i have some information about this which i discussing here. Good reputation increase your chances to servive in crypto. It is possible when your post will be usefull for other people's. So post usefull and interesting data that crypto like this and gives you good reputation . 

you want to get good reputation you should follow the rules and regulations about this fourm, you should produce useful post daily if you do good work on Cryptotalk platform you get good money so be careful and be positive and do work hard. 

• +2 1

Yes this platform requires your eligibility. If you post have good content,then others

Will appreciate you . By giving you positive ratings or points. By this you will pay more attention. So should work hard, improve your english,and get more knowledge.

• +1 1

When we do good work and get better reputations it does not only increase our reputation count but it helps us become the forum most respected forum members.

Yes reputation is a sort of your positive feedback and positive feedback always motivates you. I think it is our duty to not only post on this forum but also read the material of others posted by them and whoever deserves give them the reputation. It is all about benefiting each other. Positive feedback is always a source of motivation.

You explain this topic in every good form.Reputation is like a reward of our informative posts. Reputation increase your confidence level. Good reputation attract all members toword our post. 

• +5 1

Hello my friend because if we get a good reputation, our motivation to work improves because we feel we will write something good, which is why we get a good reputation. Because if newcomers see good content, we can undoubtedly give them a good reputation that will improve their desire to work hard.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, the reputation is an incentive for us to pay more attention to our work, so if we gain a good reputation, we will always try to create useful and unique topics, and thus we always gain a good reputation and our desire for work increases. We must always publish useful topics until we gain a good reputation.

Yes good reputation increase confidence level then members create more good topic we get good reputation then our desire to work increases because we think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation. if you get good reputation then you will be very pleased because most of you post will be paid. And when you get good money for your work then you will like to work here more and more. 

Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2021 at 9:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

I also agree with you mate.Because good reputation makes us highlighted and people feel interested to see what we think and how we make new topics.If we can create good and useful and unrepeated new topics surely it will make our reputation get higher and also it will help people notify us.

Edited by Atifa3456

obviously your opinion is right about community reputation. i also agree with about this. really reputation is like a motivation. we will be more inspired for this. the system of reputation i support it. we can work with more attentive by getting more reputation 

That very very true people with high reputation gets the highest number of reactions to their post and not just that they have good number of followers

On 1/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

Off course cryptotalk required good content from us which should be informative and useful for others and than we can survive at this forum. When our content is helpful for others so they automatic impressed and give good reputation in shape of appreciation and this appreciation increase our attention in this forum. 

• +1 1

That very very true people with high reputation gets the highest number of reactions to their post..really reputation is like a motivation

agreed of pattern you are appropriately and I approved with you 100 percent that if we perceive usefulness reputation after that our wish to piece increases for the reason that we assume we canister create something good that is why we are in receipt of usefulness reputation.So if newcomers look into benefit posts at that time we will beyond doubt collapse them a usefulness reputation which will multiply their wish for to be work successful hard.

• +1 1

Getting positive reputation is really important because it shows you posts and content is been appreciated by other members on the platform. You only get to earn more by creating useful content. It's a win win situation if your posts are good. 

According to my point of view my dear friend You are right that if we have good reputation then our desire to figure increases because we expect we will write something good that's why we are becoming good reputation.So if newcomers see good posts then we'll definitely give them an honest reputation which can increase their desire to figure .thanks

• +1 1

On 1/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Yes dear @Anu1979 You are right. When we see a member with good content we must give him positive reaction. Because this is the their reward which they get from us for their hard work.  When you are with good reputation members give comment on your topic and give you positive reaction. Wish you best of luck 😇.

Not only that but also your useful and quality post make you to survive in crypto, it will give you likes from others, your community reputation will give you attention in crypto talk, i think this the only way you can prove your self

Good reputation is always a motivation for members of forum. But you should give your best even if you are not having the best reputation. Because all that matters is your knowledge that you post here in forum. Plus it represents all the good posts you have shared and how the people like that.

• +1 1

Yes bro you are right. Because repetition pay attention for you of the other member of the firm. But your post will be informative unique and useful for the member of The forum. So that the forum will pay you. You only paid for 20 posts a day. So we should do 20 useful posters in a day.

• +1 1