New year and New Price's - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

New year and New Price's

we can not negotiate with the owner of cryptotalk.org and not even by talking that we want to ask it so how could we knowwill go up in the coming days because the price of the token is low so far Because we saw that the price of bitcoins was up a few days ago, but as far as it is estimated that it will go even further, it may be a New Year.will remain in the future. our earning is also dependent on the price of bitcoin. But, the price of bitcoin can sometimes goes on increasing and sometimes it goes on decreasing. We just hope that its price will goes on increasing in 2021 and we will earn good profits from that.

this year the bitcoin are going up to the sky, i am replying on your post in the mid of 2021, now today bitcoin are about 60000$ and its expected to move toward 100000$.

I think it will rise at the beginning of the year, but this matter cannot be trusted very much or to predict it in the future. Our profit depends on the price of Bitcoin and it is difficult to predict the price of the token.

• +2 1

Dear friends, time does not stop for anyone. Time goes on. Whenever we have it, we are stop . It is also a matter of wondering whether the price will change when the new year comes or not.And if we talk about 2020, then its price was and now 2021, its price has increased so much that people do not know that it will increase.In the beginning, in 2021, its price was all the way, but now that its price has risen so much that you can't believe your eyes. 

How are you my friend
By reading the posts of experienced members, Bitcoin's value increases day by day and has a bright and prosperous future.

Your post is good, but currency rates always change with the change of time, and we cannot know if the currency price will increase or decrease, so we can never know the prices

• +2 1

I think that Bitcoin is on the rise, but over a long period of time we will feel the difference, or the big rich in the world can invest in it and a breakthrough occurs in its graphical plan at that and its price becomes more high and more quickly, I think Promised to do so soon.

• +4 1

New Year always brings new things, many changes for sure. And the prices mainly. Lawsuits get better or worse. Many things change. This year has been a good one for many regarding the use of cryptocurrencies. Year that has brought many benefits.

• +2 1

The Bitcoin price has really improved if compared to it previous price,and it's still rising high till date,will the talk tokens price on the other hand is now getting low,we just hope that the talk coin and other coins prices should improve more 

With the new year started the BtC is going up up and up and touching the new highs everyday but on the other hand talk token is going down down and down and touching the new lows so there is one good news and one bad for the members of this forum.

The talk price has decreased.  A lot and I do not know the real reason for this, but I ask the cryptotalk campaign to provide us with more currencies so that we can adjust our profits.

Personally, I think that the price of Bitcoin will increase further during this year, due to the high demand for investment in this currency, so we have to take advantage of the opportunity and start investing now

Hello my friend, in fact, since the price of btc has risen for the first time, and it often and in most years it reaches a certain peak at a very good price, but for TaLk it is still confusing to me so far as I think she needs to work well on her project to be She has a future, and I wish everyone success.

I believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise, as it has reached the threshold of $ 65,000 and some believe that by 2025, the threshold of one million dollars will be reached.
As for the token, its price ranges within a narrow range, unlike the major currencies that some companies have begun to invest in assets, for example, Tesla and JP Morgan.
Today, companies such as Apple and Microsoft started selling their shares as digital currencies. The offering will start during this period on the Binance platform.

• +1 1

In comparison between last year and now, currencies have risen very dramatically, especially Bitcoin, I think that this rise will continue over the course of 2021 and until 2022, but to be realistic, I do not know how this rise will be in the years that follow.

In the New year bitcoin and the entire crypto market has taken new dimension for dominating the world. The adoption is liberating day by day beyond reasonable expectations despite the economic glitch experienced. BTC has came to stay forever

I am new  commer  in  crypto  currency  fourm   in new  year  price goes to high level  and  some year before price  was low what is its reason  tell me my seniors kindly help me my question  is  true or false 

I don't think that the time effect the prices of Cryptocurrencies. Because I have seen the whole graph of Bitcoin and see that the price of Bitcoin was increased too high in the last of December. Meanwhile, it was said that the price will decrease due to new year but that wasn't happend to price.

Welcome, my friend, I believe that the Bitcoin and digital currencies will have a prosperous and distinct future. We can work here and increase our profits also and get knowledge and experience to start trading, which is a major source of increasing profits. I wish success to all.

I think that the prices of cryptocurrencies will rise significantly this year, because they began to spread to all parts of the world very quickly, this is my personal opinion.

Indeed, the bitcoin price is rising
And for sure it is a good thing for us to increase
Bitcoin's rise will affect us
The profit-money ratio increases

At the end of the year 2020, currency experts expected that the price of TALK would rise in 2021, but unfortunately the opposite happened, as we are now in the fourth month of 2021 and we all witnessed a very large decrease in the value of TALK until expectations reached to cancel this currency permanently from the platform.

• +2 1

This year it has been a bit bad, because the price of bitcoin has dropped so much at this time unusually, yet we are still working here to achieve our goals and to make a lot of money, but I hope it will go up in price .

In my opinion, no one can predict the price of cryptocurrencies, we notice these days a great fluctuation in the market, but my opinion is that Bitcoin will definitely achieve a rise in the future.

• +1 1

I expect that the value of Bitcoin will increase more, but no one is able to confirm that, as all currencies are subject to decline and rise at any time, especially since they are decentralized and there are no supervisors over them.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• SwapGate | Efficient Cryptocurrency Exchange SwapGate provides you with an innovative platform for instant cryptocurrency exchange. Our mission is to offer a fast, secure, and convenient exchange service for over 100 types of cryptocurrency assets without the need for lengthy registration and KYC procedures. Our service works 24/7 and you can already make your cryptocurrency exchanges now. Our platform is simple, easy to use, and built for efficient cryptocurrency transactions. Here are our key features of the SwapGate platform:  Fast and Affordable: Start exchanging instantly without going through registration. Transparent terms and conditions: We guarantee no hidden fees and fair transaction terms.  High security: We use advanced encryption and security technologies to protect your data and funds. About SwapGate: At SwapGate, we are committed to continuous development and innovation. Our team are professionals in their field, united by a common goal to create an efficient cryptocurrency exchange platform. We strive to offer the best service and constant online customer support . You can efficiently perform cryptocurrency manipulation on our website, and here are the short steps to exchange on SwapGate:  Asset selection: Determine which cryptocurrencies you want to exchange.  Determining the exchange rate: Choose a floating or fixed exchange rate.  Confirm & Send: Confirm the transaction details and send the cryptocurrency to the specified address.  Receive Coins: Track the exchange process in real-time and receive your cryptocurrency to the provided wallet. Join SwapGate and make fast exchanges without hidden fees! ️ SwapGate has a seamless support team ready to assist you with your cryptocurrency exchange needs. For more information, please get in touch with us:  Online chat: On the website, click on the blue dialog box  Email: info@SwapGate.io  Tech Support: @SwapGate_SupportBot on Telegram SwapGate is the choice for safe and easy cryptocurrency exchange with favorable fees. Easily exchange fiat for cryptocurrency and one cryptocurrency for another. Join us on https://swapgate.io and enjoy fast transactions now.
    • График крупных разлоков токенов в мае       Особенно крупные анлоки будут у AEVO и PYTH — более $1 млрд.
    • Финансовые рынки преследуются настроениями отказа от риска в преддверии решения ФРС по процентной ставке и пресс-конференции, которая состоится позднее сегодня. Компания 10x Research заявила, что ориентируется на целевуой уровень в $52 000–55 000, поскольку прогнозирует дальнейшее давление со стороны продавцов.       Биткойн (BTC) торговался около 57 700 долларов в европейское торговое утро в среду после падения до самого низкого уровня с конца февраля, поскольку крупнейшая в мире криптовалюта зафиксировала худший месяц с ноября 2022 года.   По данным CoinDesk, BTC упал примерно на 6,3% за последние 24 часа, опустившись ниже уровня поддержки в 60 000 долларов поздно вечером во вторник. Более широкий рынок криптовалют, измеряемый индексом CoinDesk 20 ( CD20 ), потерял почти 9%, прежде чем частично восстановиться. Криптовалюты преследуются настроениями отказа от риска на более широких финансовых рынках на фоне стагфляционного ощущения в США после признаков замедления роста и устойчивой инфляции, которые ослабили надежды на снижение процентных ставок Федеральной резервной системой. Федеральный комитет по открытым рынкам должен вынести свое последнее решение по ставке позднее сегодня.   Эфир (ETH) упал примерно на 5%, опустившись ниже 3000 долларов, в то время как Dogecoin (DOGE) возглавил снижение среди других основных альткойнов, упав на 9%. Solana (SOL) и Avalanche (AVAX) потеряли около 6%. Биткойн упал в апреле, вернув свой первый ежемесячный убыток с августа. Падение на 16% стало худшим с ноября 2022 года, когда рухнула криптовалютная биржа FTX, но некоторые аналитики предупреждают о дальнейшем спаде в ближайшем будущем. Исследовательская фирма по цифровым активам 10x Research заявила, что видит давление продавцов в направлении уровня в 52 000 долларов США, основываясь на оттоке средств из спотовых биржевых фондов США, которые составили 540 миллионов долларов США с момента халвинга 20 апреля. По оценкам компании, средняя цена входа в биткойн-ETF США держателей составляет $57 300, что, таким образом, может оказаться ключевым уровнем поддержки. Чем ближе спотовая цена биткойна к этой средней цене входа, тем выше вероятность дальнейшего закрытия ETF, написал в среду генеральный директор 10x Маркус Тилен. «Возможно, было много туристов из TradeFi в криптовалюте, которые торговали длинными позициями до тех пор, пока не произошел халвинг. Это время уже прошло», — написал он. «Мы ожидаем большего спада, поскольку средний покупатель биткойн-ETF окажется в убытке, когда биткойн будет торговаться ниже 57 300 долларов. Это, вероятно, снизит цены до наших целевых уровней и вызовет коррекцию от -25% до -29% от вершины в 73 000 долларов – отсюда и наша  цена от 73 000 долларов. $52 000/$55 000».
    • Our users can now swiftly exit the matrix of legacy financial systems – Interview with the Tonkeeper team The Open Network (TON) project has been on the front pages of the crypto media in recent weeks. Among the numerous updates, it is worth highlighting the launch of the USDT stablecoin on the TON blockchain. This creates new prospects for the project development, ecosystem, and community. LetsExchange listed USDT-TON ASAP to enable users to benefit from all the advantages the TON network offers. Users can now swap USDT-TON to 4,500+ other cryptocurrencies and buy/sell it with fiat money on LetsExchange. LetsExchange partners can also make the asset available for their users to swap within services and apps using LetsExchange crypto processing. With our partner Tonkeeper, a wallet that allows users to store, receive, and send Toncoin on The Open Network, we shortly discussed thoughts and ideas about the future of the Tonkeeper ecosystem, its benefits, and its potential.   LetsExchange: Can you assess how USDT on the TON blockchain will impact the Tonkeeper community and the project? Tonkeeper: Tether USDT is the world's leading stablecoin, and thanks to low fees on TON and Tonkeeper's convenience and security, it has become super-easy to use for a broad audience. "Tethered USD," or USDT for short, is a hugely successful financial project that brings a relatively stable unit of purchasing power to the world of volatile cryptocurrencies. USDT on TON will definitely add more stability to the TON ecosystem. LetsExchange: Obviously, all these events will positively impact Tonkeeper. Tonkeeper: Well, yes. Tonkeeper becomes the ultimate super-wallet for the entire planet thanks to its super-qualities: Self-custody: You own all your assets directly without any intermediaries or censorship. TON is the most powerful, ultra-scalable blockchain network, guaranteeing high throughput and low fees for billions of users. Tonkeeper Battery: A new service that pays all your blockchain fees automatically. LetsExchange: What benefits does the Tonkeeper wallet offer to USDT TON holders? Tonkeeper: With Tonkeeper, you can easily receive USDT on your personal device, pay for any service that accepts it via a QR code or TON Connect, swap for other tokens, and recharge the battery to cover all the network fees without ever signing up on any centralized exchange. To be clear, the Tonkeeper Battery feature makes Tonkeeper the best way to use USDT. You hold tokens on your device, and with the Tonkeeper Battery, you can pay with USDT without worrying about gas fees or your TON balance. We would say Tonkeeper users can exit the matrix of legacy financial systems with full speed and luxury! You can install the Tonkeeper today and enjoy TON USDT with LetsExchange!
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.05.2024 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.5% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10250 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.5% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9661 USDT Наш сайт.      
    • Приветствуем Всех форумчан, гостей и клиентов! Уведомляем Вас о действующих валют в нашем сервисе.Crypto:1. Bitcoin BTC2. Ethereum ETH3. Avalanche AVAX4. Bitcoin Cash BCH5. BinanceCoin BEP20 BNB6. Dash DASH7. Dogecoin DOGE8. Litecoin LTC9. Polygon MATIC10. Toncoin TON11. Tron TRX12. Dai ETH13. Tether USDT TRC2014. Tether USDT BEP2015. Tether USDT ERC2016. USDCoin ERC20 USDC17. USDCoin TRC20 USDCBank:1. Сбербанк RUB2. Тинькофф RUB3. Альфа-Банк RUB4. РайфайзенБанк RUB5. СБП RUB (любой банк)6. ВТБ RUB7. ГазпромБанк RUB
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • Bitcoin продолжает демонстрировать впечатляющий рост, покоряя новые вершины и устанавливая новые исторические рекорды. Этот ведущий криптовалютный актив привлекает все больше внимания со стороны инвесторов и компаний, что способствует его дальнейшему укреплению на рынке. Крупные игроки, такие как Tesla, MicroStrategy и Square, продолжают активно инвестировать в Bitcoin, подтверждая его статус как альтернативного актива с высоким потенциалом для роста.   Знаковым событием стало решение Tesla приобрести $1.5 миллиарда Bitcoin и возможность принимать их в качестве платежей за свою продукцию. Этот шаг вызвал значительный резонанс в индустрии и стимулировал другие компании рассмотреть криптовалюту как часть своего портфеля активов. Появление финансовых инструментов, таких как биржевые фонды (ETF) и фьючерсы на Bitcoin, расширяет доступ институциональных инвесторов к этому цифровому активу, что способствует увеличению спроса и укреплению его позиций на рынке.   В целом, рост и укрепление Bitcoin свидетельствует о его значимости на финансовых рынках и его потенциале для дальнейшего развития. Учитывая все вышеперечисленные факторы, можно с уверенностью сказать, что Bitcoin остается важным активом, способным привлекать новых инвесторов и укреплять свои позиции на мировой финансовой сцене.
    • Привет всем форумчанам! Обменник E-crypto.space предлагает сделать обмен Litecoin LTC на Сбербанк RUB. Предлагаем лучшую поддержку и условия обмена.   Контакты для связи: email: info@e-crypto.space
    • 🏷 Reward : OCEAN ( For All ) 🪂 Register : t.me/waveonsuibot/walletapp?startapp=1258080 ➖️ Create Wallet ➖️ Backup Phrase ➖️ Go to Claim > Complete Mission ➖️ Claim Daily ➖️ Done LFG