New year and New Price's - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

New year and New Price's

we can not negotiate with the owner of cryptotalk.org and not even by talking that we want to ask it so how could we knowwill go up in the coming days because the price of the token is low so far Because we saw that the price of bitcoins was up a few days ago, but as far as it is estimated that it will go even further, it may be a New Year.will remain in the future. our earning is also dependent on the price of bitcoin. But, the price of bitcoin can sometimes goes on increasing and sometimes it goes on decreasing. We just hope that its price will goes on increasing in 2021 and we will earn good profits from that.

this year the bitcoin are going up to the sky, i am replying on your post in the mid of 2021, now today bitcoin are about 60000$ and its expected to move toward 100000$.

I think it will rise at the beginning of the year, but this matter cannot be trusted very much or to predict it in the future. Our profit depends on the price of Bitcoin and it is difficult to predict the price of the token.

• +2 1

Dear friends, time does not stop for anyone. Time goes on. Whenever we have it, we are stop . It is also a matter of wondering whether the price will change when the new year comes or not.And if we talk about 2020, then its price was and now 2021, its price has increased so much that people do not know that it will increase.In the beginning, in 2021, its price was all the way, but now that its price has risen so much that you can't believe your eyes. 

How are you my friend
By reading the posts of experienced members, Bitcoin's value increases day by day and has a bright and prosperous future.

Your post is good, but currency rates always change with the change of time, and we cannot know if the currency price will increase or decrease, so we can never know the prices

• +2 1

I think that Bitcoin is on the rise, but over a long period of time we will feel the difference, or the big rich in the world can invest in it and a breakthrough occurs in its graphical plan at that and its price becomes more high and more quickly, I think Promised to do so soon.

• +4 1

New Year always brings new things, many changes for sure. And the prices mainly. Lawsuits get better or worse. Many things change. This year has been a good one for many regarding the use of cryptocurrencies. Year that has brought many benefits.

• +2 1

The Bitcoin price has really improved if compared to it previous price,and it's still rising high till date,will the talk tokens price on the other hand is now getting low,we just hope that the talk coin and other coins prices should improve more 

With the new year started the BtC is going up up and up and touching the new highs everyday but on the other hand talk token is going down down and down and touching the new lows so there is one good news and one bad for the members of this forum.

The talk price has decreased.  A lot and I do not know the real reason for this, but I ask the cryptotalk campaign to provide us with more currencies so that we can adjust our profits.

Personally, I think that the price of Bitcoin will increase further during this year, due to the high demand for investment in this currency, so we have to take advantage of the opportunity and start investing now

Hello my friend, in fact, since the price of btc has risen for the first time, and it often and in most years it reaches a certain peak at a very good price, but for TaLk it is still confusing to me so far as I think she needs to work well on her project to be She has a future, and I wish everyone success.

I believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise, as it has reached the threshold of $ 65,000 and some believe that by 2025, the threshold of one million dollars will be reached.
As for the token, its price ranges within a narrow range, unlike the major currencies that some companies have begun to invest in assets, for example, Tesla and JP Morgan.
Today, companies such as Apple and Microsoft started selling their shares as digital currencies. The offering will start during this period on the Binance platform.

• +1 1

In comparison between last year and now, currencies have risen very dramatically, especially Bitcoin, I think that this rise will continue over the course of 2021 and until 2022, but to be realistic, I do not know how this rise will be in the years that follow.

In the New year bitcoin and the entire crypto market has taken new dimension for dominating the world. The adoption is liberating day by day beyond reasonable expectations despite the economic glitch experienced. BTC has came to stay forever

I am new  commer  in  crypto  currency  fourm   in new  year  price goes to high level  and  some year before price  was low what is its reason  tell me my seniors kindly help me my question  is  true or false 

I don't think that the time effect the prices of Cryptocurrencies. Because I have seen the whole graph of Bitcoin and see that the price of Bitcoin was increased too high in the last of December. Meanwhile, it was said that the price will decrease due to new year but that wasn't happend to price.

Welcome, my friend, I believe that the Bitcoin and digital currencies will have a prosperous and distinct future. We can work here and increase our profits also and get knowledge and experience to start trading, which is a major source of increasing profits. I wish success to all.

I think that the prices of cryptocurrencies will rise significantly this year, because they began to spread to all parts of the world very quickly, this is my personal opinion.

Indeed, the bitcoin price is rising
And for sure it is a good thing for us to increase
Bitcoin's rise will affect us
The profit-money ratio increases

At the end of the year 2020, currency experts expected that the price of TALK would rise in 2021, but unfortunately the opposite happened, as we are now in the fourth month of 2021 and we all witnessed a very large decrease in the value of TALK until expectations reached to cancel this currency permanently from the platform.

• +2 1

This year it has been a bit bad, because the price of bitcoin has dropped so much at this time unusually, yet we are still working here to achieve our goals and to make a lot of money, but I hope it will go up in price .

In my opinion, no one can predict the price of cryptocurrencies, we notice these days a great fluctuation in the market, but my opinion is that Bitcoin will definitely achieve a rise in the future.

• +1 1

I expect that the value of Bitcoin will increase more, but no one is able to confirm that, as all currencies are subject to decline and rise at any time, especially since they are decentralized and there are no supervisors over them.

• +3 1