New year and New Price's - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

New year and New Price's

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Well in fact .. Bitcoin continues to rise .. to become the No. 1 currency in the world .. and I hope that it will become the currency that everyone deals with .. I wish success to everyone.

Yes, my friends, the graph of the currency indicates that all prices will continue to grow and will rise by a good amount this year and we are all waiting. Therefore, I advise everyone to continue work and store as much bitcoin as possible so that he can profit more in the next year because it is expected that its price will rise to 70 thousand US dollars. And that's fine for everyone

I am a beginner and I have not yet delved into the price of the cryptocurrency, but I hope that it will rise so that everyone can profit and benefit from its value. I hope that it will be a good year because I see a promising future for the cryptocurrency.

Talk coin has a price that is not linked to Bitcoin. Its rise or fall does not mean a rise in Bitcoin. The rise of any currency depends on the great supply and demand for it, and I think that the Talk coin will be better with time

• +1 1

We can't know what will happen in the future but I think the process of bitcoin won't fall never will rise 

But now we can only wait to see what will happen later .

In the New Year 2021, the value of cryptocurrency has increased. The value of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin is rising further and all currencies and Bitcoin are becoming more popular day by day.

My dear, I do not see that his modern work in general will rise in 2021, as it is in a permanent decline, I do not think it will rise, as it is his work of zero value in general and it is in a permanent decline, and that is not recommended to store it until all that we earn rises Do not wait for sell it to any other currency  Greater stability, and this is very important to do because its modern work is dead for everyone. It should be in general, so I advise everyone not to store it. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend Suva increases the price of bitcoin. Also, it will increase every day because the demand is great for the Bitcoin currency and the rest of the coded currencies. Many people use encrypted currencies because they are easy to invest and easy to exchange between people without transactions or the like. The opposite of banknotes. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello friend, I think that by commenting on your post at this time, I am a person who is coming from the future ..:classic_biggrin:
I would like to assure you that your prediction has hit, and the price of Bitcoin is on the rise until today.

I think that in this year the prices of most currencies will increase because the Corona virus epidemic is still widespread and this is an opportunity to deal with digital currencies as it is intangible and cannot transmit the disease

• +4 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is difficult to predict
You cannot predict when it will rise and when it will decline
But inevitably, in the coming days it will increase because the number of the world in which you work will increase

Dear friend, in this new year, the demand for Bitcoin began to increase, and in most countries it became a currency of great value and importance.

I think all that relates to condition of global crisis and economic stability of developed countries like covid has impacted bitcoin if the world go for Another lock down it is not going to increase.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

No one can give you the correct answer, because all cryptocurrencies are unbalanced, they are always going up and down in their prices
But we hope that this currency will rise to the farthest limits.

• +1 1

As new year start price of all crypto coins go up and up. And i think it will go more up. Btc will hit 100k in tgis year. But talk token is going down and down.

In fact, we very much hoped that the Talk coin would increase in value, but unfortunately its price is decreasing bit by bit and I am afraid that the coin will be permanently removed from the platforms. As for Bitcoin, it continues to rise, reaching $ 58,000 today, which is a very excellent number

• +2 1

The token was distinguished and its price was good, but the members continued to sell on a daily basis until the symbol collapsed and its price became very low

• +2 1

The thing that determines the price if it will rise or fall is supply and demand, so if there is an increase in demand for a currency, its price will increase, and also if there are many offers of sale, then the price will decrease.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
I think that the price increase will occur in Bitcoin and TALK first, because Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular from day to day, and huge companies and traders deal with it and earn so we see the value of Bitcoin from period to period increasing

This is very true that you tell us, friend, new year comes with a new price, it is very true because now this year has come with a new price that is benefiting us all a lot and that is why it is thanks to this price that we can win money and also this new year that came with very good news about the price.

Well, my friend, I am a beginner and have no experience
But I think currencies are unpredictable, as they can change in moments
Therefore, you must be patient, deal with complete calm, and do not rush in any process so as not to suffer loss

Yes, the price of Bitcoin has risen dramatically, with the value of 1 Bitcoin exceeding more than $ 55,000, and the reason for the dizzying rise may be the Corona virus, as the demand for bitcoin has increased.

• +1 1